[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

Chiany came out of the Shenny closet, Stephan Hawking is hooking Amu with Dave All in less than 12 hours... The Shamy ladies REALLY need to have a meeting lol 

I know the gif says women but it still works Chiany

tumblr_m4o4tzunaJ1qj74sxo1_500.gif

Edited by JE7

Chiany came out of the Shenny closet, Stephan Hawking is hooking Amu with Dave All in less than 12 hours... The Shamy ladies REALLY need to have a meeting lol

tumblr_m90jbr0WnU1qasxjlo1_500.gif

I know the gif says women but it still works Chiany

tumblr_m4o4tzunaJ1qj74sxo1_500.gif

angry Sheldon is hot

• Like 1

Newsflash, mister: you can't stop me from doing a damn thing. Unless my post is against the rules. In which case THE MODERATOR takes care of that.

And, unlike you, I understand women good enough to know that not every woman feels or is wired the same way. I know them well enough to see that Amy has been reduced to cliches about women and relationships. I understand both the women and this show well enough to know that your comment can hardly be applied to a FICTIONAL TV show, as well as that the mere fact that the show is fictional doesn't justify the horrible writing or that the fans shouldn't get emotionally invested in it or some of it's aspects (such as Shamy).

HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THE NET FOR A FEW DAYS ....

What's with the NEWSFLASH .... have I ever told you NOT to post anything ... I was just commenting on your continual posting about the break up AND What I believe are your mistakes ... PLEASE don't put words into my mouth ...

BUT ......

I think you just answered your own questions about the Show and the break up .... FICTIONAL TV ....  what you my believe is horrible writing may in fact not be as bad as you claim may not be that bad ... I believe the writers and CHUCK wanted to shake things up with Sheldon and AMY there fore the BREAK UP .... I have a felling that before Christmas they will be back together ... And the other thing  don't tell me that I don't know the CHARACTERS on this show .... OK ... Lets got back to the S8 last show ... Amy and Sheldon are KISSING and they break apart from the kiss and Sheldon tells Amy about the show he wants to watch and that it will have a long run ... Amy is taken aback by this and SHE tells him so that it's their 5th anniversary and wanted a little bit more attention. YES she yells at him ... and she tells him she wants to rethink their relationship ... she DID NOT BREAK UP WITH HIM , at this time ... they hit a bump in the road she want to think about it ....SHELDON thinks that 12 hours is enough, but she tells him NO its not enough she needs more time .HE Sheldon wont give her this time he keeps pushing her ... so she gets frustrated and tell him that they are BROKEN UP ....

All this leads to interesting watching and story telling about this couple, this couple is not exactly your run of the mill couple and they don't have your run of the mill relationship .....

All I ask you to do is WAIT and see were they go with this story, it is very interesting watching Sheldon go CRAZY wanting AMY he may just grow up ....

Keep well ...  

• Like 3

I'd bet Molaro's OTP is TBBT/Ratings.

if that were true do you honestly think he'd run the risk of Lenny being separated on their wedding night instead of doing something more predictable in terms of keeping fans happy?

• Like 2

if that were true do you honestly think he'd run the risk of Lenny being separated on their wedding night instead of doing something more predictable in terms of keeping fans happy?

Yes I do. That was a calculated risk designed to bring viewers back for episode 9.02 good ratings for the premier were a given and he used it as a hook to bring them back next week to see what would happen

• Like 6

tumblr_lol7iuYikK1qmk3iwo1_400.gif

that gif is faulty you should return it actually it may be counterfeit:  it should I am not CRAZY not I am not INSANE

Or it could be an import lol

Edited by JE7

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic