[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

'The Big Bang Theory' Casts Michael Rapaport as Sheldon's … Dealer?

Why would someone need to procure such a large amount of helium that he has to turn to the black market? Science, people. Science. That’s the reason Sheldon and Leonard make the acquaintance of a shady chemical dealer played by guest star Michael Rapaport in an upcoming episode ofThe Big Bang Theory.

In Oct. 26’s “The Helium Insufficiency,” a worldwide shortage of helium poses a big problem for the fellas when they require a generous supply to complete an experiment. With no other means to get their hands on the goods, “they turn to a sketchy black market chemical dealer played by Michael Rapaport to score what they need,” according to CBS’ storyline description.

tumblr_inline_nw44otoL271tdxcm2_1280.jpg

Well this story does fit with the fact that  world is running out of Helium and can not be artificially made and Leonard and Sheldon have to turn to a shady dealer looks like a fun episode

4m
  • therealjimparsonsIt's rare I get alone time on camera with @themelissarauchbut tonight's BBT episode was one such (brief) time... And I loved every second of it! (Repost from Melissa's account). 

• CRJU_YtUEAAobpf.jpg

bless someone needs to show Jim how the repost app works.................

large.gif

I'm excited about tonight :) 

Might skip the Shamy bits but somethings telling me I don't have it in me...

HeeHee, the guys look good.  This might be the first time that we will see them in the gymnasium set where they are not being total dweebs.

Much better than the scenes where Sheldon and Kripkie play basketball, Raj and Howard wrestle and finally Howard learns how to throw out the first pitch.  :training:

0564d4ec4885448fc55b26b11c1ae743.png

• Like 3

HeeHee, the guys look good.  This might be the first time that we will see them in the gymnasium set where they are not being total dweebs.

Much better than the scenes where Sheldon and Kripkie play basketball, Raj and Howard wrestle and finally Howard learns how to throw out the first pitch.  :training:

0564d4ec4885448fc55b26b11c1ae743.png

The basketball was hilarious.

• Like 1

My Blue Jays have 15 minutes to win their game before I change the channel to TBBT!

Game over and they win ... Jays 8 Texas 4 ... game 5 on Wednesday

watched the cold opening of tonight's show " The 2003 Approximation " and he is absolutely crazy when told Leonard is moving out .... LOL

Edited by fixitmr
  • Like 2

4m
  • therealjimparsonsIt's rare I get alone time on camera with @themelissarauchbut tonight's BBT episode was one such (brief) time... And I loved every second of it! (Repost from Melissa's account). 

•  
  •  
  • Melissa wrote back to Jim on IG, they are all so sweet to each other.
  • themelissarauchThank you!! I love every second of working with YOU, Jim! Xoxo

Game over and they win ... Jays 8 Texas 4 ... game 5 on Wednesday

watched the cold opening of tonight's show " The 2003 Approximation " and he is absolutely crazy when told Leonard is moving out .... LOL

I'm so excited! I have tickets for Wednesday's game!

This episode is pretty funny so far

Edited by ashleyo85

Yayyy it's starting <3 Last week i missed it live, so happy to be watching live again!!

PS you guys have  SO MANY commercials on US tv it's crazy... Takes unconditional love to a tv show and angelic patience to watch it through that many commercials :D

Edited by shamyyyy
  • Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic