[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

There are three members planning on attending.  Two have guaranteed tickets.  Since they told fitzsimmons they would be going (otherwise, they wouldn't have been put down as going in the "members attending" thread), I would assume that we would get some type of information.  

• Like 6

Not sure who if anyone is going

So watching season 7 and am adding the table to the things i hope to see again ,  there's not room for it in 4b but but there have to be more than 2 apts per floor right???

There are 16 mailboxes so is someone walking up 8 flights of stairs everyday???

And since there is no apt on the lobby level that's a 9 story bldg... With no elevator, talk about suspension of disbelief

In the season 2 premier when Howard's webcam is spying on Lenny returning from their date we see the wall opposite the elevator. It seems to imply to me that there are only two apartments per floor.

vlcsnap-2015-10-18-00h49m35s517.png

Not sure who if anyone is going

So watching season 7 and am adding the table to the things i hope to see again ,  there's not room for it in 4b but but there have to be more than 2 apts per floor right???

There are 16 mailboxes so is someone walking up 8 flights of stairs everyday???

And since there is no apt on the lobby level that's a 9 story bldg... With no elevator, talk about suspension of disbelief

It really appears there are only two apartments per floor the way things are shown. I don't think the writers cared about the details.

sheldon__leonard_and_penny_apartments_fr

• Like 5

funny-penny-from-big-bang-theory.gif

Ahh yes always good advice :icon_twisted:

It really appears there are only two apartments per floor the way things are shown. I don't think the writers cared about the details.

sheldon__leonard_and_penny_apartments_fr

that is either a very strangly shaped bldg or there is a lot of dead space

It's Saturday night and I am at home posting on the TBBT forum......

3fa317390e4901286214ffdaf00d4e07.gif

Kind of makes a difference what sage of life one is at. Once one has small kids they go out less. By the time I got to 50 I kind of perferred to stay home. Work is enough out for me.

I agree. The setup is for a stage, not for a real building.

Edited by djsurrey

Kind of makes a difference what sage of life one is at. Once one has small kids they go out less. By the time I got to 50 I kind of perferred to stay home. Work is enough out for me.

I agree. The setup is for a stage, not for a real building.

yeah at 53 its me a friend of the female persuasion a botle of sangrea and no neighbor close enuff to bitch about the volume of the music. :fi_lone_ranger:

• Like 4

yeah at 53 its me a friend of the female persuasion a botle of sangrea and no neighbor close enuff to bitch about the volume of the music. :fi_lone_ranger:

I'm a bit like Sheldon in that I prefer my own company, so I'm happy to sit in on a Saturday night watching dvds, I did all the going out getting drunk stuff in my teens and twenties

• Like 1

Ahh yes always good advice :icon_twisted:

The apartment arrangement is up to the set designers and the shape is what you make of the larger open space on the studio stage. 

This building is made for TV  ..... NOT real ... NOT REAL ... the main rooms are made to make taping easier ...

come on and wake up people ... I'm trying to recreate the rooms with my LEGO and its a bitch ... 

Look at the floor plans ....... 

ANY WAY  just have fun watching to show ... next one up on MONDAY then taping Tuesday ......

waiting to see what the writers have planed for Sheldon and Amy ... I'm surprised that there is nothing planed for HALLOWEN this year ....bummer ...

OHH ... here is my take on the boys apartment, living room/kitchen

OHH.. forgot  the red head is Emily and Penny has short hair .. LOL

DSCN0066.JPG

Edited by fixitmr
  • Like 9

This building is made for TV  ..... NOT real ... NOT REAL ... the main rooms are made to make taping easier ...

come on and wake up people ... I'm trying to recreate the rooms with my LEGO and its a bitch ... 

Look at the floor plans ....... 

ANY WAY  just have fun watching to show ... next one up on MONDAY then taping Tuesday ......

waiting to see what the writers have planed for Sheldon and Amy ... I'm surprised that there is nothing planed for HALLOWEN this year ....bummer ...

OHH ... here is my take on the boys apartment, living room/kitchen

OHH.. forgot  the red head is Emily and Penny has short hair .. LOL

DSCN0066.JPG

Damn I forgot about the legos! Excuse me I have to  go on amazon now

Great I am selling my star trek stuff and using the money to buy TBBT stuff....... It's a vicious circle  :icon_redface:

Edited by JE7
  • Like 2

I'm very much like Sheldon in that I love having alone time. Yes I absolutely love partying, drinking and going out but it's also nice to have a quiet night in watching my favorite Spielberg film or Futurama on Netflix with some Ramen noodles. :) 

• Like 2

In the season 2 premier when Howard's webcam is spying on Lenny returning from their date we see the wall opposite the elevator. It seems to imply to me that there are only two apartments per floor.

Is it possible there may be one, or even two more apartments across from the elevator? I don't think we've ever seen that wall. Then that would mean there are 4 floors with 4 apartments each if there are 16 mailboxes.

• Like 1

On 19.10.2015 at 9:34 PM, starsamaria said:

Is it possible there may be one, or even two more apartments across from the elevator? I don't think we've ever seen that wall. Then that would mean there are 4 floors with 4 apartments each if there are 16 mailboxes.

I don't think so....

:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

that makes seanse thn it would be a 5 story bldg ans muvh easier to walk up to the roof in formal wear or carrying equipment

I don't think so. Take a look at this little pic....

old_00112.thumb.gif.458c9b56887e89a27b91

:shy:

maybe one lrge one the door could be between two post like the one we can see door would be to the left of that one straight acriss from the elevator?

It would be a bigger apt for lenny without moving far and doable from a set perspective

There are at least 5 floors with apartments. In episode 2.19 that actress Alicia moves into the apartment on the fifth floor above Leonard and Sheldon.

there are no apts on the first floor where the lobby is, what was mrs gundersons apt number we know she heard pennys yehaw

AndAnd since we are discussing where a married Lenny could move I think we are on topic

Edited by JE7

there are no apts on the first floor where the lobby is, what was mrs gundersons apt number we know she heard pennys yehaw

AndAnd since we are discussing where a married Lenny could move I think we are on topic

Mrs. Gunderson lives in 3A, as far as I recall. Alicia was never mentioned again after her appearance then. Probably she didn't live long in 5A. So, Lenny could move there, if this apartment is still available. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by luminous
typo
  • Like 1

Perhaps the 4th & 5th floors are shaped a bit differently with only 2 apartments. Maybe the 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors have more than 2, making up the additional mailboxes??..?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

possibly after work if Tensor hasent appeared with the info I will check for the Gunderson and vartabedean apts. And the lobby size wise is to small to take up the whole groundfloor and I will check the Howerdette wedding ep and count floors on the pullback shot

Also besides 5a have they ever mentioned any other apt numbers?

Edited by JE7

that makes seanse thn it would be a 5 story bldg ans muvh easier to walk up to the roof in formal wear or carrying equipment

maybe one lrge one the door could be between two post like the one we can see door would be to the left of that one straight acriss from the elevator?

It would be a bigger apt for lenny without moving far and doable from a set perspective

This may be possible if the lamp store next door is the same building. Though I'm doubtful it is from this picture.

vlcsnap-2015-10-19-15h12m54s154.png

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic