The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

I have never seen that angle before. I imagined the audience was more rows and not so wide across. How good is the view?

I have never seen that angle before. I imagined the audience was more rows and not so wide across. How good is the view?

Depends where you are sitting. It's set up so that Penny's is on the left, hallway in the middle, and boys' apartment on the right. Then the swing sets are on either side. 

The audience area mostly just covers 4A/4B and the hallway, but some can see certain swing sets too.

They have TVs that show everything going on, so if you can't see the set that's being taped you can still "watch live"

• Like 2

There are 4 sections and three main isles ... the middle isle has the MC standing at the bottom his back to the set (elevator) and he keeps the audience engaged between takes ... I was there last year 2014 saw them tape S8 E5 ... the boys fooling around with back to the future and the girls in Las Vegas .... I sat 4 rows up and 4 seats in on the right side facing the boys apt. ... I got called up right at the end, final call up before the final scene and did a routine with the MC ... met  a fanfic writer hazelra7 at the taping ... IT WAS AMAZING .... the whole experience getting in line, having tickets checked meeting other fans, walking across the street to the studio, going through security ... having to leave phone, camera in the car so no pictures no text during show. The people who did not leave their electronics had to leave them at the door, your bags are searched, metal detectors etc ... it was fun ... LOL  :):):)    LOL  .... I want to go back again and do it all over again ... I wish I lived in LA ....

• Like 5

I see that kaleys sister bri is at the taping, maybe there is going to be another flash dance thing or bri is in the episode again, maybe as Sheldons date.....

• Like 1

My guess for tonight's episode: Sheldon goes out on a date with another girl trying to forget Amy and something we (shamy shippers) don't like happens between she and Dave

And yeah, I'm hoping for the worst scenario ever, you can never ever underestimate the writers about it. It can always get worse. Murphy's law.

BUT deep inside I still hope for something good from my heart. That's Goethe (a little bit). I just rather don't get too excited about it. :)

• Like 1

My guess for tonight's episode: Sheldon goes out on a date with another girl trying to forget Amy and something we (shamy shippers) don't like happens between she and Dave

And yeah, I'm hoping for the worst scenario ever, you can never ever underestimate the writers about it. It can always get worse. Murphy's law.

BUT deep inside I still hope for something good from my heart. That's Goethe (a little bit). I just rather don't get too excited about it. :)

Holy smokes! Muphy's law does not apply to fiction.

All it really says is that even unlikely failures will happen eventually if they can.

At work, sneaking on Internet which is kinda, sorta verboten -- do we have any details yet of tonight's taping?

Edited by 5Mississippis

People are gonna start going into withdrawal soon lol

• Like 3

Yes we are, lol...especially those of us on vacation in Europe where it is 8am now and who are about to leave the apartment and won't have data on our cell and can't look again for the next 16 hours!  Boo hoo hoo!  Dying here!!!

• Like 1

No spoilers, that strange pic showing only the audience.... Hmmmm I wonder

conspiracy thory alert.gif

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

So even though Penny and Leonard know Sheldon wanted to propose, they still don't stop (or at least inform) Amy?

But the twist that Dave is Sheldonist is funny.

• Like 2

i think it's taped out of order too... Makes more sense this way!!

It may be...It seems Lenny are following Amy just out of curiosity, not because they know about the ring and don't want her to go to far with another man without giving Sheldon a chance.

PS: Thank you very much Rick...so much appreciated! 

PPS: Oh...wait...Dave speaks of having kissed her...It's not out of order...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

That night you see Sheldon, Howard and Raj in Sheldon and Leonards apartment and Raj counts down until 10:00pm - noone arrives at the apartment. A moment later you hear a knock at the door and it is Vanessa (Analeigh). She has a good conversation with Sheldon, saying how much she enjoyed the challenge and her and Sheldon seem to get on well. Before Sheldon says it's a shame she didn't complete the challenge on time and shuts the door in her face!

Are you kidding me!?!? Vanessa is totally the name I gave Sheldon's fling in my fanfiction (a month ago I might add)! That's a very odd coincidence (least I hope it's just a coincidence) 

Edited by ashleyo85
  • Like 2

Thank you and your source so much, Tensor!

I don't think it is taped out of order, because after Amy kicked Dave out of the car, I don't think she will meet him again.

you're right!! i forgot it.... damn...........

Then i don't understand Lenny's actions AT ALL............

So, did we ever find out the writers for the Spock episode?  I might have had it on my work computer, but I don't seem to have it here..

Edited by phantagrae