The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

She had plenty of time.She seems to be having a lot of fun "thinking" about it all.

I think not. If that were true Shamy would be over for good. I think she is not having a good time.

I can draw ONLY ONE CONCLUSION from this picture.  Laura is sitting in someone else's chair.

I just hope, for her sake, she's not sitting in Sheldon's spot. :icon_biggrin: 

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

I just hope, for her sake, she's not sitting in Sheldon's spot. :icon_biggrin: 

I'm confused i never wrote that Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So the premiere just aired here in the UK and there's very much a mixed response on Twitter, some happy some not so much

It's ridiculous, that they missed seeing the wedding.

Are we honestly supposed to believe, that a computer genius like Howard, didn't arrange to record the web broadcast? :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

It's ridiculous, that they missed seeing the wedding.

Are we honestly supposed to believe, that a computer genius like Howard, didn't arrange to record the web broadcast? :rolleyes: 

Again i didn't post that Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes the wedding transmission was pathetic IMO , and also the fact that instead of focusing on the wedding they focused on Sheldon. Pretty pathetic. I hope they make it up to us Lenny fans because we were waiting for this for 9 freaking years and it was totally anticlimactic.

• Like 9

I'm confused i never wrote that Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know you didn't. It's this FUBAR'd quote system. :rolleyes: 

what do you guys think Penny would look like dressed as Supergirl

I'd rather she dressed as Colonel Wilma Deering. :cool: 

I'm hoping for some Shamy bliss/peace soon yea, but for the 200th episode another milestone : D 

Maybe they'll adopt Lenny's fighting/sex philosophy, as in Recombination Hypothesis? :icon_biggrin: 

I think she'd have to be pretty naive not to consider it.

I mean, one minute Sheldon has a girlfriend, and the next he doesn't, nor does he know, if they'll ever be a couple again.

Does she expect him to sit around the apartment, forever, on the off chance, she may, at some point in the future, decide she wants them to be a couple again?

Even without believing Amy is moving on, he's going to want to get himself another partner. Believing Amy is moving on, merely makes him look for a new partner, a bit sooner.

I think it might never occurred to her that he might try to date or "move on" mostly because he's never been interested in other women or in dating in general the way everyone else might be.  I don't think she would think about it in terms of him waiting for her as much as she would think that he wouldn't be interested in the dating scene at all.

And I don't think he's really wanting another partner just because Amy's gone.  The only real reason he tried asking those women out is because the guys were telling him that the way to get over a broken heart is to start dating again.  He has no skills in that arena and doesn't really seem interested when he asked the women out.

Then when he sees that she actually has moved on when he sees her kissing Dave goodnight, I think he begins to try again.

• Like 2

I think it might never occurred to her that he might try to date or "move on" mostly because he's never been interested in other women or in dating in general the way everyone else might be.  I don't think she would think about it in terms of him waiting for her as much as she would think that he wouldn't be interested in the dating scene at all.

And I don't think he's really wanting another partner just because Amy's gone.  The only real reason he tried asking those women out is because the guys were telling him that the way to get over a broken heart is to start dating again.  He has no skills in that arena and doesn't really seem interested when he asked the women out.

Then when he sees that she actually has moved on when he sees her kissing Dave goodnight, I think he begins to try again.

sham_046.thumb.gif.16093ed43bba7c34caf88

:shy:

I wish you would just use your words and say what you mean.

Wheres the fun in that? Plus a picture is worth a thousand words so it saves a lot of time and thread space :codemafia:

• Like 3

Wheres the fun in that? Plus a picture is worth a thousand words so it saves a lot of time and thread space :codemafia:

I think a sequence of gifs take up more space and bandwidth than a few sentences would.

Does anyone else think that we didn't get a script cover this week cus the title is long / hard to hide with a pencil? :crazypilot:

Not necessarily.  Bill has been known to use a fork or whatever else is handy.

• Like 1

It's because it's a special episode having to do with Shamy getting closer to getting back together so he didn't want anyone spoiled with even half of a single letter of the title.

Yes, I just made that up but it sure sounded good to me. LOL.

I'm happy to believe this! :icon_razz:

Does he always post a script cover or...?

Just trying to figure out why there wasn't one, if the title was too big of a give away? if we managed to crack it like we did last week? 

• Like 2

It's because it's a special episode having to do with Shamy getting closer to getting back together so he didn't want anyone spoiled with even half of a single letter of the title.

Yes, I just made that up but it sure sounded good to me. LOL.

lather, rinse, repeat.....

45802-32025.jpg

• Like 3

I'm happy to believe this! :icon_razz:

Does he always post a script cover or...?

Just trying to figure out why there wasn't one, if the title was too big of a give away? if we managed to crack it like we did last week? 

mostly he posts one, there might be one or two occasions a season when he doesn't, this just happens to be the 2nd time

• Like 2

lather, rinse, repeat.....

45802-32025.jpg

I expect nothing. No Shamy, No Lenny, No Howardette, No Remily, Nothing. There. I'll be pleasantly surprised. LOL!

• Like 1

I expect nothing. No Shamy, No Lenny, No Howardette, No Remily, Nothing. There. I'll be pleasantly surprised. LOL!

jack-thumbs-up.gif

• Like 2

I like Sheldon fine on my TV. He gives lots of laughs. I would not want to work or live with him.

well everyone's different and that's cool ; ) I would love to have a friend like Sheldon

• Like 3