[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

^^^^^

?!?!

What have you heard?

amy wantex to get back together sheldon said no lets be friends

^^^^^

?!?!

What have you heard?

We haven't heard much other than Amy tells Sheldon she wants to be his girlfriend again, and he turns her down. Apparently he said he excels at many things but being her boyfriend wasn't one of them.

It was a thanksgiving episode, so presumably ~6 months after their breakup

Leonard gets caught reading Penny's diary. She makes him dance around in her lingerie as punishment. Apparently some grinding action going on (this sounds WAY better in my mind than it will play out on TV I'm sure)

• Like 4

Leonard in lingerie...oh my. Sexy Johnny!!

I've been laughing for 10 minutes straight just thinking about it. Kaley must've peed herself laughing.

• Like 6

It does sound like a funny episode, I'm glad all the couples will be featured. Cannot wait for more details.

I've been laughing for 10 minutes straight just thinking about it. Kaley must've peed herself laughing.

Someone mentioned this earlier, but this will have to be in the season 9 gag reel. I am very much looking forward to seeing this and hearing Kaley and Johnny's thoughts.

Edited by loriparis80
  • Like 1

taken from the chat:

Any and Sheldon go on a date as just friends. Penny finds out that Leonard has been reading her diary and makes him wear her underwear around their apartment as punishment. Howardette and Rajily work in a soup kitchen for the holiday and meet a famous scientist. Amy asks Sheldon to her Mom's place for Thanksgiving. Somewhere in there she asks him to be her boyfriend again. He says, "I excel at many things, but being your boyfriend isn't one

:shy:

• Like 3

Is this a surprise? Sheldon is the worst boyfriend of all time. He has treated Amy like a doormat for years, don't care what anyone says. Since s7 when he left Amy in the lurch. And what happened to the proton appreacite my friends more ahhh, what happened to that? It took him four to five years to realize he is a bad boyfriend, I mean is he that slow? I think the best thing they can do is keep them friends, Sheldon as a boyfriend well never be his strongest suit.

• Like 1

Leonard in lingerie...oh my. Sexy Johnny!!

that's why I have my avatar for moments like that.

• Like 4

Monique, if you have problems pasting it here, do you want to see if it will paste into an email?  If so you can paste it into an email to me and I will post it here if you want...just let me know....stardustmelody77@yahoo.com.   Thanks.

Thank you Monique, I am actually feeling a bit better about the episode after reading the full report.  It comes across a lot more heartbreaking in the end, but also a bit more hopeful?   I don't know...but it is clear Sheldon is having a hard time with not having her around, but is afraid to open his heart again to her fully as a girlfriend.   We know that can't last too long...not with the strong love he feels for her.   So I guess time will tell....but I bet this is the last Shamy movement story for a episode or two.  They probably will finally get to other characters in 9.10 and 9.11. 

• Like 7

Thanks so much, Monique! Biggest LOL at Lenny for me, haha.  :shy:

• Like 4

That Lenny scene sounds hilarious!!! Maybe the funniest moment of the season. That should be worth the watch.

• Like 5

Thanks so much, Monique! Biggest LOL at Lenny for me, haha.  :shy:

Same. Did they get through that lingerie scene without laughing, Monique? Cause that sounds nearly impossible LOL.

• Like 4

The episode sounds amazing!!! Really sad on the shamy part, it seemed like when Sheldon was gonna propose he wanted her back but she didn't (being on her date with Dave) but now she wants to get back together and he doesn't :rtfm: Just have to wait and see what happens!! 

Edited by Xbox1orPS4
Typo
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for the TR!! lol sounds like the Lenny fans got an early Christmas present! :D

• Like 8