The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

This is sounding like the good ol Big Bang everyone fell in love with lol, cheers MJ.

• Like 6

Same. Did they get through that lingerie scene without laughing, Monique? Cause that sounds nearly impossible LOL.

Amazingly, they did well. Johnny was being funny and making sure to give out lots of hugs while wearing that. I think he even hugged and kissed Kunal. LOL

• Like 8

Johnny was funny. The audience, both men and women were whistling at him and he waves his hand, "OH, STOP IT!" LOL. The MC told him he looked sexy as he was walking towards the hallway that leads to the guys bedrooms and he slapped his own ass...it was so funny!  Also, they kept shooting the scene over and Johnny said, "I'm starting to get suspicious as to why we need to film this so many times.................take 42!" He joked.

LMAO. I *heart* Johnny.

• Like 3

BTW, sorry for any typos, misspellings in the report. I already noticed some but I'm not fixing them. LOL

• Like 5

Thank you so much Monique for the very detailed taping report!  I actually laughed when reading about Leonard's dancing.

I'm ridiculously happy with the way the writers are handling Lenny this season.  It just goes to show you how they can turn on a dime when you compare last season with this one.

The Shamy situation is pretty depressing, but hopefully it will be worked out soon.  We've already seen them be just friends, so this feels like little more than a stalling tactic to me.  JMO.

• Like 4

I'm very happy with the way Lenny is being handled too. It's about damn time. LOL. That's why I have faith that Shamy will be just fine too. Well, honestly, I got exactly what I wanted for Shamy in this episode: for them to be talking and getting along.

That's the spirit! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I agree. I'm sure things will work out just fine for Shamy. 

• Like 5

I'm very happy with the way Lenny is being handled too. It's about damn time. LOL. That's why I have faith that Shamy will be just fine too. Well, honestly, I got exactly what I wanted for Shamy in this episode: for them to be talking and getting along.

Thanks so much for the TR. How you remembered so much is fantastic!

• Like 1

Thank you Monique, and to everybody gave us news!! Really appreciated!

• Like 1

We must see the episode before judge!i know that it is not to see them like friends again and no like couple but We must be patient!I trust the writers because I think they have a plan! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

We must see the episode before judge!i know that it is not to see them like friends again and no like couple but We must be patient!I trust the writers because I think they have a plan! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm sure it's a well crafted piece of television with lots of funny jokes.  I'm just deliberating whether I want to continue watching a show where a character as cool as Amy gets treated this shabbily.  Six months, and he doesn't even say he misses her?  After she says it to him.  He won't take her back because, he's afraid of getting hurt, after she put herself out there and took a risk asking him back?    On these terms,  I will have a hard time accepting it when they do reconcile, and they will.  He's not just a terrible boyfriend, he's a pretty lousy friend.  

• Like 3

So based on this, potentially season 11 is coming because otherwise if shaky are going to be put back together they will have just one season left to fit everything in

I don't like the break up and won't support it when they had a pretty good season 8

I never understood the idea of building a couple up only to drag them apart

• Like 2

I'm sure it's a well crafted piece of television with lots of funny jokes.  I'm just deliberating whether I want to continue watching a show where a character as cool as Amy gets treated this shabbily.  Six months, and he doesn't even say he misses her?  After she says it to him.  He won't take her back because, he's afraid of getting hurt, after she put herself out there and took a risk asking him back?    On these terms,  I will have a hard time accepting it when they do reconcile, and they will.  He's not just a terrible boyfriend, he's a pretty lousy friend.  

I agree with you when you say that the writers are treating Amy's character poorly, but not with your reasons...In this episode they showed a character which is so confused by her own feelings that she doesn't understand anymore Sheldon's ones. After six months, just since she spent a nice day with him (like if she never spent nice days with him before...) she changes her mind, decides that she wants to be his girlfriend again and simply makes a phone-call and with this...everything was supposed to be ok? The blame for this break up is 50-50 for me, I'm not taking sides, but you can't just say..."I changed my mind", it seems to me she was I don't think sure, it is too much, but at least confident that that was enough. I told this before, taking you time is a good thing, but it works both ways, the other person may want to reconsider the relationship too. And you can't blame Sheldon for being scared to suffer again as he has suffered; he did what a hurt person would do. Simply, she didn't give him enough reasons to overcome his fears in this episode...

• Like 7

It sounds like a good show, Shamy issue aside. And Elon Musk, really? O.M.G  1. SpaceX 2. Tesla. 3. Solar City.  Billionaire rocket scientist. Hand in your geek badge if that doesn't set the squee dial to 1011. Also, crossdressing the husband - heheh.

(also, jet lag, not insomnia, this time)

• Like 6

This episode is making me think that they might now get together until the end of the season... but then what could we see on the 200th episode??

Edited by Xbox1orPS4
  • Like 3

You must be new here ;)

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the TR. How you remembered so much is fantastic!

Considering I have auditory processing disorder...it's actually a miracle how much I processed. You're welcome. LOL.

• Like 9