The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

I learn new things about MJ everyday.  Thanks for taking the time to see the show and report back!

• Like 3

Yes. Thank you MJ. A very good report. I just need to say ELON MUSK!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Why? I agree with what she said. She is Italian so might not speak English fluently

People who are new here still trust the writers to magically fix things.
It's funny :D

• Like 1

People who are new here still trust the writers to magically fix things.It's funny :D

Not everyone thinks there is something to fix. It's not like there the first couple to have a break up on the show. Just because you don't like it makes the writing wrong.

• Like 6

Not everyone thinks there is something to fix. It's not like there the first couple to have a break up on the show. Just because you don't like it makes the writing wrong.

You are perfectly right! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  • Like 1

People who are new here still trust the writers to magically fix things.
It's funny :D

In reality,I'm here in this forum from season 7! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

it's hardly just me. But I know you ignore that fact

I know that it is very sad to see sheldon and amy apart but It is the same feeling that we had when we saw Lenny's break up! Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 5

Exactly.  In the final analysis we are merely arm chair quarterbacks.  The writers are the ones playing in the game. 

Thank you so much MJ for your awesomely detailed report.  Wow you got so lucky to see what appears to be both a funny and heartwarming/retching episode..

• Like 3

The MC told him he looked sexy as he was walking towards the hallway that leads to the guys bedrooms and he slapped his own ass

Please for the love of God let this be in the gag reel !!!!

Edited by ashleyo85
  • Like 6

Oh, the episode sounded very funny. But at the end, after Sheldon saying he can't be Amy's boyfriend because he doesn't excel at it I felt like something is missing...it doesn't seem to me that the episode ends there, I miss an extra scene to end things, like at the premiere. I don't know, it's weird.

But it's good to hear that they're friends again. If the writers could make their friendship as funny as it was at season 4, it would be heaven. 

Wait, they can do it.

(Thanks for the report, Monique :))

• Like 1

People who are new here still trust the writers to magically fix things.It's funny :D

I've been watching the show for two years and I know that although it may take a little while, things will work out. Have a little faith. :codemafia:

Edited by Xbox1orPS4
  • Like 5

and did she have coitus with any of them ...

... he asked her not once but twice if she slept with someone else so obviously that was important for him to know.

Did Amy give him an answer?

I'm quite late, but whatever... Thank you, Monique! You really are the No. 1 in writing TRs :thankyou:9x09 seems funny (Lenny's scenes, ROFLOL) and touching (just one word: Shamy :cry:) at the same time... And this is exactly the reason why I want to watch it on screen soon! Further impressions in the shipping threads :)

Do you think Johnny standing there waiting for his cue to come in wearing the lingers he was saying in his head I am making a million dollars I am making a million dollars an episode well Johnny is a better man than me I don't think I could do it

• Like 2

Picture me in a mini-skirt and high heels, with a shoulder length blond wig.  It was a fun role.  

Johnny's done full frontal nudity Little Dog Laughed, on stage, so I don't think wearing lingerie on the set of a TV show is all that big of deal for him.  

• Like 6

I know this seems out of left field but in the taping last night and the last aired episode Emily was on she has appeared to act pretty normal. Just an observation.

• Like 3

I have no idea why any Shamy fans think this season is bad for Shamy. Far as im concerened this is the best development they have ever had since Season 4. All the progress like kisses meant nothing, as it led no where. As they have never been on equal or same wave lengths. Sheldon is finally coming to an understanding at his faults of being a boyfriend. This is the first time they have simultanousley been on the same page, and are both compromising. First honest conversation I can remember between the two. It feels like for the first time, they are entering a normal functioning relationship. It needed to happen at some point. I think them being friends for now, is no issue at all, the show well survive.

• Like 2

I have no idea why any Shamy fans think this season is bad for Shamy. Far as im concerened this is the best development they have ever had since Season 4. All the progress like kisses meant nothing, as it led no where. As they have never been on equal or same wave lengths. Sheldon is finally coming to an understanding at his faults of being a boyfriend. This is the first time they have simultanousley been on the same page, and are both compromising. First honest conversation I can remember between the two. It feels like for the first time, they are entering a normal functioning relationship. It needed to happen at some point. I think them being friends for now, is no issue at all, the show well survive.

The bold part: too many angst, yelling, fight, discussions, there's not the Shamy we're used to know. Way too OOC

The rest of it: agree with everything. They can now be friends without Sheldon's will to be more than Amy, and Amy bowing down for him. Now let's see if the writers agree with our thoughts

PS: The next episode will air at tuesday or thursday?

• Like 1

I know this seems out of left field but in the taping last night and the last aired episode Emily was on she has appeared to act pretty normal. Just an observation.

I hope to see more of her, I like Emily. I'm glad we get to see less of the gory side she enjoys.

• Like 2