[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

"It's my favourite pink fluid, narrowly beating out Pepto-Bismol"

The Launch Acceleration.

it's one of the things on the showthat made me try it out and it was pretty horrid!

Sheldon and his cheesecake factory burgers look nice

However i became addicted to bagels and cream cheese for a while after penny had one in thanksgiving decoupling!

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 1

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know you are all thirsty for spoilers, But hear me out first. Ok so I didn't post or let on I was going for a number of reasons. Number ,1 I have an incredible amount of personal issues including he

Ok...I'm posting this for a friend who was there last night.  Please note, I wasn't there directly but I do understand the importance to the community of providing information so please be appreciativ

Hello!!   So I decided to do a taping report for yesterday’s episode, “The Bachelor Party Corrosion”, I know there have been some issues with the material in previous episodes but please have faith in

Posted Images

Great how you don't have to offer any facts with a sentence like this.

I am going to introduce another one:

"Ah, his name starts with a C"

But why would I need to offer ADDITIONAL evidence? Your POST was all the evidence needed for me to make my claim that you are a Sheldon apologist. so... I just didn't want to be redundant.

I don't think Sheldon is a bad boyfriend

Hahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is not a bad person, and he doesn't do it on purpose, but not a bad boyfriend? Please!!!!! That's so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

it's one of the things on the showthat made me try it out and it was pretty horrid!

Sheldon and his cheesecake factory burgers look nice

However i became addicted to bagels and cream cheese for a while after penny had one in thanksgiving decoupling!

In the US they have flavoured versions, they are better.

• Like 1

In the US they have flavoured versions, they are better.

I like the cinnamon and raisin ones they do in Sainsbury

Hahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is not a bad person, and he doesn't do it on purpose, but not a bad boyfriend? Please!!!!! That's so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you had a good laugh.....

Edited by rachelshamyfan

I don't think Sheldon is a bad boyfriend

It doesn't matter what you or others think. It's what the characters think. They all think he is a bad boyfriend including Amy. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

of course penny would not remember Leonard's birthday..... 

Yeah. I find this a smidgen irksome but at least she knew that he loved Toy Story and, when stuck for vows, quoted the lyrics to the song for him. Not to bring up that ugly assed [IMO, YMMV] wedding again, but that, for me, led to one of the two only highlights [IMO, YMMV]: 1-- Leonard's vows and 2-- his broken, tear filled 'I do' when Penny mentioned to the officiant 'He loves that movie'. 

• Like 5

Yeah. I find this a smidgen irksome but at least she knew that he loved Toy Story and, when stuck for vows, quoted the lyrics to the song for him. Not to bring up that ugly assed [IMO, YMMV] wedding again, but that, for me, led to one of the two only highlights [IMO, YMMV]: 1-- Leonard's vows and 2-- his broken, tear filled 'I do' when Penny mentioned to the officiant 'He loves that movie'. 

it is actually funny, it is usually the guys that forget the important dates, which get us in endless trouble.  Maybe that is why she forgot it, it has been inferred in the show, that Penny is the guy in the relationship (except for those times when she definitely wanted to be the girl).

• Like 6

it is actually funny, it is usually the guys that forget the important dates, which get us in endless trouble.  Maybe that is why she forgot it, it has been inferred in the show, that Penny is the guy in the relationship (except for those times when she definitely wanted to be the girl).

Funny I also thought that too. She is the guy in the relationship so that make sense. I know my girlfriend's birthday is in October but could never remember the date. Don't tell her tho. Lol Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

They like to play up role reversal. She tends to be less romantic than Leonard tries to be for example..

I never see forgetting birthdays as unusual as I forget them all the time. Not that I forget the date but just that the date can slip by without notice. I'd forget my own birthday half the time if my wife did not remind me.

Im sorry Sheldons not a bad bf lol. Come on even Sheldon acknowledged it, stop some of you, protecting him. Lets call a spade a spade, hes bn a shitty bf. 

Not any more. He is not any kind of boyfriend now. :icon_wink:

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 1

They like to play up role reversal.

They do indeed.

From The Anything Can Happen Recurrence:-

Raj: Why can’t I be in a relationship with a girl who likes The Sound of Music?

Howard: Raj, you are the girl in the relationship who likes The Sound of Music.

:rofl:

• Like 1

Finding a way to cope with the break up does not mean finding a way to cope without Leonard as his roommate, you are correct. However, it's irrelevant because the reason that Leonard decided to stay was precisely because Sheldon couldn't cope with the break up itself.

Actually it wasn't precisely just the breakup.  It was many things, it was also l & p essentially making that first step in to a life without Sheldon.  It was also Penny realizing that Leonard might need more time to make a transition out of being sheldons roommate.

Im sorry Sheldons not a bad bf lol. Come on even Sheldon acknowledged it, stop some of you, protecting him. Lets call a spade a spade, hes bn a shitty bf. 

At times he was bad but there was plenty of good moments, I guess it is the same for the other relationships where there has been some pretty crappy moments from various members

I still don't know why people have such a downer on Sheldon, sure he has issues but he's not a bad person

• Like 3

I still don't know why people have such a downer on Sheldon, sure he has issues but he's not a bad person

I don't think Sheldon is a bad person.  I think he's annoying and gets in between Lenny.  I think he can sometimes be arrogant and insensitive.  But he also has his good traits.

For me, I don't like the fact that he's in so much of the episode.  One moment of sweetness doesn't make up for the annoyance of three other scenes.  (Not meaning every episode)

• Like 2

I don't think Sheldon is a bad person.  I think he's annoying and gets in between Lenny.  I think he can sometimes be arrogant and insensitive.  But he also has his good traits.

For me, I don't like the fact that he's in so much of the episode.  One moment of sweetness doesn't make up for the annoyance of three other scenes.  (Not meaning every episode)

I agree on some part, Lenny need to be able to get on with married life without Sheldon but tptb don't appear to want that to happen just yet

• Like 2

On 31.10.2015 at 9:33 PM, Kasey said:

s_008.gif
:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

They like to play up role reversal. She tends to be less romantic than Leonard tries to be for example..

I never see forgetting birthdays as unusual as I forget them all the time. Not that I forget the date but just that the date can slip by without notice. I'd forget my own birthday half the time if my wife did not remind me.

Not any more. He is not any kind of boyfriend now. :icon_wink:

Yes that was established at Professor Proton's funereal Leonard's the sensitive one and in the episode where's she buys him a book he already bought she tells him I suck at this then shows him the box with all the romantic  things he has done for her I think Leonard thought her keeping the box was romantic. I kind of hope the box makes another appearance in Season 9

• Like 2

At times he was bad but there was plenty of good moments, I guess it is the same for the other relationships where there has been some pretty crappy moments from various members

Yes, I think the charm is while just about any one else perhaps could not tolerate Sheldon the two of them were kinda kindred spirits.

big-bang-theory-season-3-23-the-lunar-ex

• Like 3

First off I'll agree with you, Sheldon's not a bad person....essentially although her can really be an ass a lot of the times.

However, it sort of makes no sense to point out that there were plenty of good moments, since even a broken clock is right at least twice a day. Besides that Leonard has been shown to be a much better boyfriend than Sheldon, and Howard shown to be a much better husband than Sheldon is a boyfriend, so I don't know what your comment that there have been creepy moments in other relationships proves. JMO.

• Like 3

Exactly. In my post I said that he is a bad boyfriend and not a bad person precisely because of that. I know that deep inside he is a good person, and as you say while it's not OK to be an ass to his friends, I think that at this stage of the game they have learnt to deal with him , and "ignore" him to a certain extent. However I've always felt he should be different to Amy, showing that somehow his feelings for her makes him treat her differently.

• Like 9

Exactly. In my post I said that he is a bad boyfriend and not a bad person precisely because of that. I know that deep inside he is a good person, and as you say while it's not OK to be an ass to his friends, I think that at this stage of the game they have learnt to deal with him , and "ignore" him to a certain extent. However I've always felt he should be different to Amy, showing that somehow his feelings for her makes him treat her differently.

I couldn't agree more.   I always thought that, as his partner, Amy would have the opportunity to see sides (the better half) of Sheldon that no one else sees.  Instead, he seems to treat her no differently than anyone else, and sometimes I think worse because he doesn't want to face his feelings for her.

• Like 4

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic