[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know you are all thirsty for spoilers, But hear me out first. Ok so I didn't post or let on I was going for a number of reasons. Number ,1 I have an incredible amount of personal issues including he

Ok...I'm posting this for a friend who was there last night.  Please note, I wasn't there directly but I do understand the importance to the community of providing information so please be appreciativ

Hello!!   So I decided to do a taping report for yesterday’s episode, “The Bachelor Party Corrosion”, I know there have been some issues with the material in previous episodes but please have faith in

Posted Images

Another Shenny scene? Ugggh hope not. She is married to Leonard now, she shoulden't have a scene where Leonard is not present.

You seem to forget with tptb. 3 apparently is not a crowd. Sad hey. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Shenny scene? Oh god no. After the dream sequences, you always have to wonder, is this going to be the next one lol? Lord. So they give Sheldon and Penny an isolated scene. Not Lenny who are married? Sorry I don't understand this show.

• Like 1

Well I wish the writers would just admit they want Sheldon and Penny together, so we can all move on with our lives. Because these contrived Sheldon and Penny interactions are really wearing thin. Of course Sheldon and Penny are not compatible, or have anything in common lol. The writers just love playing up that dynamic, for what reason I well never know. They bore me, but that is just me. And clearly Penny is with Leonard, because Leonard offers Penny everything that Sheldon can't. Closeted Boy Girl Friendship. Where as Lenny is the typical romantic boy meets girl. It just gets on my nerve, like they have some special dynamic. Leonard and Penny have the special bond. Someone said I think Wowbagger said it is like Amnesic Ball, so true!

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

Shenny scene? Oh god no. After the dream sequences, you always have to wonder, is this going to be the next one lol? Lord. So they give Sheldon and Penny an isolated scene. Not Lenny who are married? Sorry I don't understand this show.

You're thinking of a romantic scene. Could be a regular talk between them without anyone else there since they are basically living together. Maybe she was scolding her "dog" ^^

• Like 1

I think Amy will start inviting Sheldon over to her place, to go places together.

Sheldon, naive as he can be, considers this as just spending time with a friend, while Amy tries to get him back like this.
She might even push it to far at some point, but that's for a later episode.

I think Amy will start inviting Sheldon over to her place, to go places together.

Sheldon, naive as he can be, considers this as just spending time with a friend, while Amy tries to get him back like this.
She might even push it to far at some point, but that's for a later episode.

So you think Amy may try to manipulate Sheldon into being with her again? Hmmm valid strategy.

The ratings are down so TPTB are trying to goose the ratings with the Shenny again.  The Shamy will happen. TPTB just like to mess with the Shenny's.

Edited by Trust No One

The ratings are down so TPTB are trying to goose the ratings with the Shenny again.  The Shamy will happen. TPTB just like to mess with the Shenny's.

Well the ratings aren't down so much. It went past 20 mill this season. Season 6 and 7 were some of the most watched years.

Well the ratings aren't down so much. It went past 20 mill this season. Season 6 and 7 were some of the most watched years.

Just to back up skull here, TBBT is the only  show that has been over 20 million for Live + 7 every week this year.  And that includes Sunday Night Football.  

• Like 8

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic