[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know you are all thirsty for spoilers, But hear me out first. Ok so I didn't post or let on I was going for a number of reasons. Number ,1 I have an incredible amount of personal issues including he

Ok...I'm posting this for a friend who was there last night.  Please note, I wasn't there directly but I do understand the importance to the community of providing information so please be appreciativ

Hello!!   So I decided to do a taping report for yesterday’s episode, “The Bachelor Party Corrosion”, I know there have been some issues with the material in previous episodes but please have faith in

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, eirwinrommel said:

Am I the only one getting this message?

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

I keep getting this.

I was getting it after I attempted to go into chat. I just went and did something else for 5 min because I could not get anything but that message on this site.

Edited by djsurrey

I would think with the Shamy coitus some fans are going to be disappointed. Their"uniqueness" as some have put it is now gone. There no different now than any other couple on the show. As 3ku11 put it it is the climax of that storyline.  It seems to be time to move on to other stories.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

It's very slow over here in NZ too. Chat won't load too.

10 minutes ago, goldenorb said:

The site is very slow in loading.  I blame Pacific coast windstorms (got nothin' else).

I think the server is just struggling and coitusing around the shamys :shy:

• Like 5

Well now the Shamy Story has ended. Let's hope the show can go back to being an ensemble once again. Some Group episodes. Have not had a scavenger hunt type ep yet. Maybe The Hoftstadters can hold a Christmas Dinner. I am glad Shamy are together, as it was holding the show back. But I just don't like Ensemble Piece Comedies becoming centric too certain characters.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well now the Shamy Story has ended. Let's hope the show can go back to being an ensemble once again. Some Group episodes. Have not had a scavenger hunt type ep yet. Maybe The Hoftstadters can hold a Christmas Dinner. I am glad Shamy are together, as it was holding the show back. But I just don't like Ensemble Piece Comedies becoming centric too certain characters.

My math isn't good but I believe this is the Christmas episode. In theory they are hosting Thanksgiving on Thursday so I think that's it.

As a Shamy shipper, and to a lesser degree a Lenny one too, I am glad things are at least happy again (whether folks think it's OMG great!! Or whatever, lol)....I am very ready to get the group back together, it's been a long while and I was beginning to think there never was an ensemble...looking forward to anything frankly, even one of Raj's lame murder mysteries, to get the gang together and exchanging barbs over some brainless activity!

• Like 5

If there is going to be a relationship storyline I would think it would involve Raj and Emily. She only been on twice?  this season. I think most hsve reached a saturation point if it's some other couple.

5 hours ago, Tensor said:

I guess you prefer the unique boyfriend who is a real jerk and is mentally abusive to his girlfriend, who is so desperate for any kind of attention,  she takes the abuse, just so she can have a boyfriend.  Yeah, that's a lot of fun to watch.  

6 hours ago, camelliayao said:

Well I thought of those things based on my understanding of the characters.

It would be a good way to drag the break up longer if the writers let them date more people. Especially after 909. Their "friends" phase could've lasted a lot longer.

But the writers didn't do that, did they. So this ensures me that my understanding of the characters is similar to the writers: It would be OOC for Shamy to have other relationships. And to me that's enough because other people's opinions are just opinions. Only the writers' count. After all they created Shamy and I think no one understands Shamy better than them.

If Sheldon and Amy were real life people or another ordinary, boring, on-again-off-again, have-sex-with-other-people, sleep-together-when-drunk couple in TV shows, who knows what will happen. However, if they were like that, I wouldn't have fallen in love with them in the first place.

Again this is just me. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Ok I just realized some people may have misunderstood me here.

When I say "boring, ordinary couple" here, I didn't mean Lenny at all. I was just generally speaking about a lot of the couples on TV shows.

I don't think Lenny were on-again-off-again. They only broke up once and I don't remember them having sex when drunk...So definitely not talking about Lenny here.

If this gave you the wrong impressions, I apologize. I would never say mean things about the show. I just love Shamy, that's all.

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 2

^ Well that's kind hard when you go in chat and its so Shamy dominated adrenaline. I don't think any comments would of made a difference.

Well at least they will have three weeks before the next taping so there panties can dry.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

We didn't get anything else after the Shamy sex announcement because certain people were making their little comments and ruining it for everyone else. 

Starting to sound a little like kindergarten. People can't say their opinion anymore? (If the person who spoils makes that her reason not to go on, fair enough, but I'm still against the idea that that should in any way influence the discussion about the information we have.)

Now that the Coitus is over, maybe we can get back to the ensemble show or hear something about Emily, who pretty much remains a non-entity after like what, 2 years of dating Raj?

Edit: Sorry for double post, the forum is lagging for me, too.

Edited by A.D.A.
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, A.D.A. said:

Starting to sound a little like kindergarten. People can't say their opinion anymore? (If the person who spoils makes that her reason not to go on, fair enough, but I'm still against the idea that that should in any way influence the discussion about the information we have.)

Now that the Coitus is over, maybe we can get back to the ensemble show or hear something about Emily, who pretty much remains a non-entity after like what, 2 years of dating Raj?

Directly tweeting the person giving the spoilers - when they are mid flow of giving said spoilers that she has no obligation to give us?!

Yeah not cool.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Directly tweeting the person giving the spoilers - when they are mid flow of giving said spoilers that she has no obligation to give us?!

Yeah not cool.

Why... ? Isn't giving your opinions on tweets one of the points of twitter? I don't use it, but I've always seen people use tweeting that way. If the spoiler wants to stop posting after that, as I said, their prerogative. I have my own opinion on that, but I don't want to discuss someone who is not present.

7 minutes ago, A.D.A. said:

Why... ? Isn't giving your opinions on tweets one of the points of twitter? I don't use it, but I've always seen people use tweeting that way. If the spoiler wants to stop posting after that, as I said, their prerogative. I have my own opinion on that, but I don't want to discuss someone who is not present.

Kazzie was mad at me because of my opinion about one of the spoilers.
It had nothing to with her personally, still grateful that she is willing to share the spoilers.

But to stop posting, and even more attacking and insulting me simply because I don't like one of the spoilers is a slight over reaction imho.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic