[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

50 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

So it's settled "My birthday present for Amy will be my genitals". He leaves and the girls are just standing there gobsmacked.

Hysterical! I just spit out my water reading that line. :sarcastichand:  

Please thank your friend for sharing the details.  It was nice to read how Wil fits into the episode.

• Like 5

So we know the motivation for the stories going back to 8.24. Something big had to happen to move Sheldon. He really did fall through the looking glass!

Kind of feel like saying are they really going to associate a Disney film with this story line? Feels wrong. Ill-advised...  but I won't rate it till I see it (hope my wife is out that night). 

Anyway it was nice to get the TR. Thank you.

Thank you Kerry and Kerry's friend!   Still amazes me...I still am in shock.   LOL!

Did your friend say whether they showed the previously taped episode at this one?  Also, were there multiple takes on the Shamy  scenes (kissing part, bedroom parts, etc.)?   Any BTS info or was she not able to see them from where she sat?

Thanks to her and you for this information.  It sounds truly like a super episode.   Good cast interactions as well.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 3

Just now, Chrismo said:

Thanks Kerry. Two observations though.

1. Coitus once a year.

2. Telling Proton about Stars Wars shows what's more important.

No one can be that clueless on what Proton was alluding to.

He isn't that clueless.  They even lampshade the fact that Proton is him earlier in the same episode.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

1. Coitus once a year.

It's still Sheldon we're talking about though. It couldn't be completely perfect :laugh: 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Thanks Kerry. Two observations though.

1. Coitus once a year.

1. I don't think it is supposed to occur only once a year, given the agreement that he had mentioned and Amy's reaction to his comment. It was likely that the comment applied to birthday sex in particular.

2. Sheldon is not the person to talk about his sex life in details, after one occurs, and he had previously seen professor Proton in a form of a Star Wars character.

But some people just cherry pick as usual...

1 hour ago, kerrycec03 said:

[...]

Sheldon tells her he can't wait for her next birthday so they can do it again. [...]

Well...according to this utterance his coitus maybe isn't frequent...but as long as it is intense and whimsically inventive, Amy probably won't complain. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

right? yeah and the fact that no one would even be having this debate had Sheldon not made a choice to choose Amys birthday over a long awaited SW premier...can we give Sheldon just a little credit lol? he did good! 

Boy did so good :) 

Speaking for Amy of course :rofl: 

• Like 1

Since my post got mentioned specifically I will respond. I was not and am not " bashing Shamy " I am simply concerned about the speed with which things have happened and how the writers will take Sheldon's charecterization from here. Changing his basic attitudes and actions is going to be a very tricky to pull off and have him stay Sheldon.

I truly hope they can do it but I have major doubts about the writers abilities these days

Edited by JE7
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, vasu said:

+I think leonard and penny fans should be happy if leonard and penny just make an appearance in that episode ....lol...

-#completelysupportingcharactersnow 

- yeah they're gonna pay them 1 million to sit out an episode. :icon_rolleyes:

-you have them confused with Howard, Bernadette, and raj.  Only 4 episodes have given those 3 characters plots with exclusive focus on them as individuals.

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic