The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

2 hours ago, JE7 said:

Nope no worries, I love Leslie and she is no threat to Lenny hell her and Penny can play dueling smartass with Sheldon as the target :icon_twisted:

Actually her appearance seems more interesting than the rest since she hasn't been on since season 3. I could see a smartass comment or two towards Shamy.

• Like 4

Hope no proposal wouldn't be against Shamy getting engaged. But prefer an Ensemble ep for 200th. Its clear though comic book store well play major role. Whatever that role maybe.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

I would think an ensemble would be hard with that many guest stars. I feel like they have to be separate plots.  

Well yeah segmentated plots. Maybe Lenny reception. Shamy proposal, new comic book store. Lenny taking down Bev lol.

7 hours ago, Mislav said:

I hope that Barry and Leslie will end up together.

I also want Stuart and Lucy and Wheaton and Alex to end up together. Oh god what is wrong with me!?:dwarf:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mirs1 said:

This is so exciting!! (In Bernie voice...) Can the title contain the word "Gotham"? In the Shamy thread some of us were thinking about "Gold" or "Golden", but maybe Gotham fits too...

I bet you’re right..

s_021.gif.74489b6725fc3c815f1a026e4bc611

…of course he was wrong. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

Ooooooh Leslie is back! Absolutely love her and I love Sara. 

Oh wow this is an interesting list of guest stars. 

<sniff sniff> I smell a plot for Lenny. Here's hoping Bev's face will make contact with Penny's fist as soon as she insults her hubby.

joey_screwyou.gif

• Like 4

Don't know how I feel about the return of Leslie Winkle, never liked her much. Plus she slept with both Leonard and Howard, both married now, one going to be a dad soon. Might lead to some tension.

Or who knows - perhaps she has moved on, too, is now married and has three kids...and is teasing Sheldon because he is still so far behind in this area. And maybe this will prompt him to want to catch up...:biggrin:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Lenny reception in.Comic book store lol.

Penny having a reception in a comic book store? I don't think so.

• Like 4

Promo for James Burrows celebration. Includes Friends cast too.

tumblr_o204t5jKMj1ukzcjjo2_500.giftumblr_o205dpngH21ukzcjjo2_250.gif

Really cool. Both my generations colliding. Oh how ii would love Friends Bbt crossover lol.

• Like 4

It's the 200th episode, so I'd like it to be a group episode (plus my aforementioned 'enjoy it while you can' melancholy about the groups possible splitting after the arrival of the Howardette Spawn). But Beverley and Leslie, specifically, don't seem to fit in the comic book store environment. So if the show is going to split up the gang, I'd love to see some unusual groupings, at least for the guest stars:

a ) Sheldon, Bernie, Amy and Leslie: Bernie and Leslie can gang up on Sheldon, Mean Girls style, and Amy can be torn between her desire to join in with female social rituals and her annoyance, swooping in at the end with a fiery defence of her 'sweet babboo';

b ) Leonard, Penny, Wheaton and Adam West: maybe Adam West will play a version of himself that is clinging desperately to the '60s show and his youth, and maybe he too blames a withholding mother, and Leonard and Penny realise that they are clinging to versions of themselves that may be holding them back?

c ) Howard, Raj and Beverley: Beverley gives Howard some straight talk about fatherhood, maybe confessing some of her regrets about her own child-rearing and what she'd have done differently? And for the love of God, giving Raj a nice verbal laceration for his selfish sad-sackitude?

And- I don't know- stuff Stuart in a dungeon somewhere.

Christ, this sounds overstuffed, doesn't it? But honestly, with all these guest stars and the pressure to pull out the stops for a milestone episode, and a princely 19 minutes to do it all in, I honestly don't know what they'll do.

Edited by wowbagger

56 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Interesting how there Was gossiping about Courtney Cox and Matt Le Blanc having a fling and look how she's leaning into him

Really I heard it was jennifer and Matt

52 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

LOL all four of the TBBT cast crossing their legs the same way.

Chemistry

Oh! My apologies if someone's already thought of this, but could it be 'The Gotham Relocation'? As in, one of the gang gets a job offer to move to New York (possibly Penny)? At the very least, that might jump-start a conversation about living arrangements?

I have no idea how the guest stars fit in though...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

It's the 200th episode, so I'd like it to be a group episode (plus my aforementioned 'enjoy it while you can' melancholy about the groups possible splitting after the arrival of the Howardette Spawn). But Beverley and Leslie, specifically, don't seem to fit in the comic book store environment. So if the show is going to split up the gang, I'd love to see some unusual groupings:

a ) Sheldon, Bernie, Amy and Leslie: Bernie and Leslie can gang up on Sheldon, Mean Girls style, and Amy can be torn between her desire to join in with female social rituals and her annoyance, swooping in at the end with a fiery defence of her 'sweet babboo';

b ) Leonard, Penny and Adam West: maybe Adam West will play a version of himself that is clinging desperately to the '60s show and his youth, and maybe he too blames a withholding mother, and Leonard and Penny realise that they are clinging to versions of themselves that may be holding them back?

c ) Howard, Raj and Beverley: Beverley gives Howard some straight talk about fatherhood, maybe confessing some of her regrets about her own child-rearing and what she'd have done differently? And for the love of God, giving Raj a nice verbal laceration for his selfish sad-sackitude?

And- I don't know- stuff Stuart in a dungeon somewhere.

Christ, this sounds overstuffed, doesn't it? But honestly, with all these guest stars and the pressure to pull out the stops for a milestone episode, and a princely 19 minutes to do it all in, I honestly don't know what they'll do.

Spawn. Lol. And stuffing Stuart. Haw! But as for duration, maybe they can run through their scenes. Speed-TBBT. Lots of caffeine for everyone this time. And jump cuts galore. 

• Like 2

Wow, what a list of guest stars! So I'm guessing something is going down in the comic book store with West and Wheaton as guests? Maybe Lenny dealing with Beverly? Maybe Shelnard science stuff involving Leslie and Kripke??? Then again I'd love to have Amy go toe to toe with Leslie (maybe after she insults Sheldon) or have a little skirmish of the mind with Beverly from one neuroscientist to another. Then again, Leslie was sleeping with both Leonard and Howard so there's conflict potential there as well. So many possibilities!

With those guests I'm starting to think something about the "Golden Age" since Batman is a character from the so called "Golden Age of Comics" so it could be a reference to that. Likewise with Leslie on board this could be a callback to the early days that many think is the golden age of the show. But overall I think it could end up being an episode reflecting on the past, realizing that all that glitters is not gold, as the saying goes, and ending up with the gang looking forward to what their future holds. I don't know what kind of science-y "-tion" word would fit with that sentiment.

Edit: The Golden Age (Re)Evaluation??

Edited by April
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Spawn. Lol. And stuffing Stuart. Haw! But as for duration, maybe they can run through their scenes. Speed-TBBT. Lots of caffeine for everyone this time. And jump cuts galore. 

Caffeine? Cocaine, baby! TBBT meets Trainspotting.

• Like 4

On 02/02/2016 at 0:21 AM, 3ku11 said:

I think Shenny is simply based on Sheldon s height tbh lol. Leonard's not short on average. Just Penny's tall.

Galecki is short. He's about 5"5 that's short for a man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Interesting how there Was gossiping about Courtney Cox and Matt Le Blanc having a fling and look how she's leaning into him

It was her and Matthew Perry, not LeBlanc.

• Like 2