[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know you are all thirsty for spoilers, But hear me out first. Ok so I didn't post or let on I was going for a number of reasons. Number ,1 I have an incredible amount of personal issues including he

Ok...I'm posting this for a friend who was there last night.  Please note, I wasn't there directly but I do understand the importance to the community of providing information so please be appreciativ

Hello!!   So I decided to do a taping report for yesterday’s episode, “The Bachelor Party Corrosion”, I know there have been some issues with the material in previous episodes but please have faith in

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Doesent Barry hate Sheldon lol? Wheton is susposed to be his arch nemesis. But THEY are more friends these days.

Nah, Barry will show up if you promise him free drinks! lol And Wheaton is off his arch enemy list for a long while already.

Leslie is the one that would be puzzling me if she showed up!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Even if it involved intercourse?

Yeah, I think so.

French kissing is pretty intimate. I'm citing 'Pretty Woman' as my source (LOL) but I can understand prostitutes not kissing their clients, can't you?

5 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Doesent Barry hate Sheldon lol? Wheton is susposed to be his arch nemesis. But THEY are more friends these days.

That's why we need the Winkle back!

#QueenOfSnark

#BestNemesisEver

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, April said:

Nah, Barry will show up if you promise him free drinks! lol And Wheaton is off his arch enemy list for a long while already.

Leslie is the one that would be puzzling me if she showed up!

The only reason I can think of is to piss him off and ruin the party; but even that sounds unlikely, as far as I remember, for her Sheldon doesn't deserve so much work...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, April said:

Oh boy, I hope it's not Sheldon's birthday party. I love the dude to bits but please no...

I'm not buying it.  Sheldon would either be turning 35 or 36 this year (from what I have found online).  Not a particularly significant birthday, so how would this roster of guest stars factor in, we haven't seen Leslie in years, but for Sheldon's birthday we will, nope.

I am a terrible guesser, but whatever...

Something to do with S/L paper....Leslie, Kripkie, Beverly...university event.

Something to do with the comic book store (we know from Bill that the set is up)...Adam West, Wil scenes

Something do with a party at the apartment....maybe S/A celebrate alone (cold open or tag)...confusion on Sheldon's part as to what now constitutes an awesome birthday gift. :icon_cheesygrin:

Anyway...this cast of characters doesn't add up to one story line hogging episode.  Maybe more will be revealed between now and Tuesday night.

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Maybe it's different from a man's perspective.

French kissing is defo foreplay I think.  It's done to stimulate and emulate, and lead somewhere as a rule.

2 minutes ago, ATOB said:

French kissing is defo foreplay I think.  It's done to stimulate and emulate, and lead somewhere as a rule.

Actually, I was thinking more of the intercourse.

Intimate as French Kissing is, I don't consider it anywhere near as intimate, as intercourse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You don't see any difference between kissing and intercourse?

You didn't say kissing, you said if it invilved intercouse.  As if the is a difference between oral or manual genital contact and intercourse. 

I don't see a difference between intercourse or extended Of a sexual nature.  Either way, your parter is sharing sexual intamacy outside of the pair bond. It's a question of trust. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tensor said:

You didn't say kissing, you said if it involved intercourse. 

ATOB's original comment, concerned "locking lips with someone" and "going round someone's house to have sex, but suddenly getting a pang of conscience while making out with them".

I expanded on it, when she said she thought she could forgive (which I took to mean forgive kissing), to ask if she could also forgive intercourse.

Speaking personally, I'd find my girlfriend having intercourse with another man, far more upsetting, than her kissing another man.

I wouldn't be happy about either, but the latter would be far harder for me to accept.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tensor said:

17 minutes of Sheldon, 15 seconds each for everyone else.  

As if Sheldon could survive as a character without foil to play off of.  Not to mention he's ALWAYS sharing the screen with someone.

• Like 2

Just now, meka3000 said:

As if Sheldon could survive as a character without foil to play off of.  Not to mention he's ALWAYS sharing the screen with someone.

Your sure about that lol.

Last night episode was okay. It wasn't the best but it did come off better then it did in the TR which is why we should always hold judgement until actually airs and why Bill reminds us What you see on TV is The Real Show!

I understood Sheldon Grandma being protective of him. Any Grandmother would but I also like Sheldon finally stood up for Amy for once.

Maybe Raj shouldn't date anyone for awhile and think about what he really wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Leonard gets tenure?

That would maybe (?) impress his mother and piss off Leslie and Barry.

Yeah this is the most likely outcome. Hopefully Leonard deserves it.

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic