[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know you are all thirsty for spoilers, But hear me out first. Ok so I didn't post or let on I was going for a number of reasons. Number ,1 I have an incredible amount of personal issues including he

Ok...I'm posting this for a friend who was there last night.  Please note, I wasn't there directly but I do understand the importance to the community of providing information so please be appreciativ

Hello!!   So I decided to do a taping report for yesterday’s episode, “The Bachelor Party Corrosion”, I know there have been some issues with the material in previous episodes but please have faith in

Posted Images

Alright peoples! I'm ready!
Wine in hand, twitter and instagram open, both ready to be refreshed, day off tomorrow! Now if only it weren't just 6:30pm in California!

Fingers crossed for one of the best episodes yet :girlinlove:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

Going late tonight

Well they start at 6:30 and it is 7:17 now.   They have an episode watch before and then there was probably some this is the 200th episode speech given and then they had six additional guest stars to introduce....so yeah...they probably laid down a scene and were moving cameras, etc. and he posted that between the first couple of scenes or something.   Some of the press are posting things still that are there so who knows...maybe they are not watching the actual episode tape.  Hard to say.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

Just now, stardustmelody said:

Haha..I posted that earlier under cast and crew.   LOL!

LOL...I'm staying out of those threads...so nervous about spoiling something.

This is so awesome.

14 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Well they start at 6:30 and it is 7:17 now.   They have an episode watch before and then there was probably some this is the 200th episode speech given and then they had six additional guest stars to introduce....so yeah...they probably laid down a scene and were moving cameras, etc. and he posted that between the first couple of scenes or something.   Some of the press are posting things still that are there so who knows...maybe they are not watching the actual episode tape.  Hard to say.

I wonder if it won't be a short taping tonight.  With a  7 AM call yesterday, there might have been a lot that was pre-taped.  Just saw the Kaley and Johnny picture, they might be at break already.  

4 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

Still curly hair and Amy's date night dress

Sheldon's not in date night clothes, but perhaps Sheldon has a scene before date night that Amy isn't in. Hmmmm

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic