Tensor

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kerrycec03 said:

But this season hasn't been the best. The tag was terrible. Why wouldn't Lenny go to 4b instead of 4a?

Forget it....not worth it......why I even try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you don't have an answer?

But this season hasn't been the best. The tag was terrible. Why wouldn't Lenny go to 4b instead of 4a?

Forget it....not worth it......why I even try

Or you don't have an answer?

Oh I have plenty of answers just not interested in a back & fourth....

10 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

The answer is they have to live with Sheldon.

The answer is "so they could bust in on Shamy while Sheldon was giving his little speech."  It's pay back time.  Didn't you guys bitch & moan about Sheldon getting in the middle of some Lenny moments (which I totally agree with on some of those).  And now Lenny are going to be the third wheel between Shamy.  Wonder what they'll interrupt next.  Pretty soon Sheldon's going to get sick of it and probably do somethibg about it.  And then you'll see Lenny having scenes in 4B and.....wait a minute.  Hey, they DO have scenes in 4B.  For the last couple of episodes.   Mmmmm.....

Neither one of those guys really like to show it (especially Sheldon) but these two love each other.  They ARE best friends.  I don't see it as the big three.  I see it as the original two.  

3 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

The answer is "so they could bust in on Shamy while Sheldon was giving his little speech."  It's pay back time.  Didn't you guys bitch & moan about Sheldon getting in the middle of some Lenny moments (which I totally agree with on some of those).  And now Lenny are going to be the third wheel between Shamy.  Wonder what they'll interrupt next.  Pretty soon Sheldon's going to get sick of it and probably do somethibg about it.  And then you'll see Lenny having scenes in 4B and.....wait a minute.  Hey, they DO have scenes in 4B.  For the last couple of episodes.   Mmmmm.....

Neither one of those guys really like to show it (especially Sheldon) but these two love each other.  They ARE best friends.  I don't see it as the big three.  I see it as the original two.  

I'm sure it's the same thing as Sheldon sleeping on the couch in 4b. But if Sheldon had agreed ( I don't get why they need approval, writers?) to let Lenny live across the hall this wouldn't happen in this episode. The thing is why is it Sheldon's decision to let them live in 4b?  I'm sure someone's  counting but I think there have been more Lenny scenes in the 4a kitchen than in 4b.

1 hour ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

exactly, no one in their early 30's... or 40's for that matter wants to be called ma'am. :icon_frown:

I was first called 'Madam' IIRR by a policeman and a British Railways waiter when I was nineteen. I loved it ! It made me feel as though I'd arrived.

9 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I don't think I would use the word some when talking about sheldon ruining a scene for lenny and your complaining about 1 time lenny does it to shamy

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Kind of like a Sheldon fan complaining Sheldon doesn't get enough screen time.

16 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

A quick question did leonard stay in 4a all these years because sheldon was such a great roommate or because Penny was in 4b

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Before Penny? Sheldon saved his life. After Penny.

I was doing some research here tonight, and I found it funny that several years ago, there were several people who were absolutely convinced that Sheldon would never live in the same apartment as Penny, which they stated over and over and over again.  Funny how that worked out, eh? 

On 11 February 2016 at 1:13 AM, camelliayao said:

No matter what her intentions are, people need to have boundaries. And hugging your best friend's boyfriend in a very intimate way with your best friend standing right next to you is not a very wise thing to do. at least I would never do that to my best friend. But people are different. So that's just me.

I hug people, my other half hugs people, we hug each others best friends and give them a kiss on the cheek in greeting when we see them. Doesn't mean we're gonna suddenly start swapping car keys though   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not calling her a bitch. I like Penny in previous seasons very much. I think she's cute, kind and warm. But what she does in recent seasons really does fit the defination of a "Best Friend Bitch". I'm sorry that's how I feel and I can't just not feel it.

You're upset and that is fine but you literally just called her a bitch right there :icon_neutral:

On 11 February 2016 at 2:09 AM, Touche said:

Yeah, but the whole Joey premise ruined Ross and Rachel for me, even if they ended up together.  So like Friends where I only watch beginning seasons because later seasons went to crap, I guess season 5 of TBBT is my limit.  The unconscious handholds when Howard goes into space, couples actually being sweet to each other, balancing work, friendships, and relationships in the episodes.  Maybe after season 10 ends, I might get curious what the writers ultimately did, but I think I am done for now.

tumblr_mizqvoHgCt1r1n4hto6_r1_250.gif

52 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I was doing some research here tonight, and I found it funny that several years ago, there were several people who were absolutely convinced that Sheldon would never live in the same apartment as Penny, which they stated over and over and over again.  Funny how that worked out, eh? 

Who would think she could avoid killing him in his sleep?

On 11 February 2016 at 2:30 AM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

As long as we are all doing to hell in a hand basket, I wonder if they would at least let "poor" Leonard and "poor"Amy have each other? Or will they be cast aside to weep and moan their sad little lives away? They may not be long, lean and lanky, but they sure are cute!!!

Leonard and Amy.jpg

Leonard and Amy 2.jpg

Leonard and Amy 3.jpg

PLOT TWIST

Barney Stinson shows up, puts the moves on Amy and they drive off into the sunset! 

neil-patrick-harris-in-blossom.thumb.jpg

5 minutes ago, Chiany said:

The episode was pretty good, but they really should have cut out all the Lenny scenes.

Completely pointless and in the end they ruin a cute Shamy moment. Otherwise it would have been a great episode.

I know your a shamy fan. But honestly Lenny was a best part of the ep. So you diddn get a cute shamy scene so ep ruined. Im sorry but screw them. They've hogged enough screen time this year. 

I've found this

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-bernadette-pregnant-863926

I don't know if it has been posted yet. It explains how the idea of Bernie's pregnancy came up. Moreover, Molaro says that likely Emily will appear again, and that Raj may be playing the fields (whatever this means for him, LOL) for some time. Some good news for Leonard's job, could it be the idea he and Howard came up with at the karaoke bar? Not very good news for the living arrangements, though. I'm still hopeful against hope, maybe in the season finale...

Edited by mirs1

11 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I know your a shamy fan. But honestly Lenny was a best part of the ep. So you diddn get a cute shamy scene so ep ruined. Im sorry but screw them. They've hogged enough screen time this year. 

I love you always be respectful to others opinions.

Loved tonight's episode, but then as a Shamy shipper why wouldn't I? As for the other characters--

Raj, just blah. Been there done that with the "why am i so messed up" stuff. Time to make that appointment with a psychologist or therapist. Claire had it right when you called her Raj, you're an ass for breaking up on VDay and calling Claire, then throwing yourself at Emily again...you're lucky she didn't do some cutting on ya!

Howardette were cute but a little boring to me. My wife and daughter let out an "ewwww!" at Howard's flashing and jiggle dance with his robe and Bernie commenting on how he shaved it all. I laughed. Bernie having to fish out the rabbit was expected, yet still funny to see. Thanks writers for keeping them consistent and in character! It was a good way of introducing the pregnancy, but I still found the scenes a bit boring...

Lenny to me was just off. It's Valentines Day, show it! Penny looked hot as usual but she came off to me like a bitch (sorry, just my opinion). I get she is disappointed in the wait at the restaurant, and is getting hungry and cranky, but cmon....from her opening scene she had a "F*** Off" sign on her forehead it seemed. I felt bad for Leonard frankly. Her interaction with the young bartender was funny, and I suppose it gave us a glimpse into maybe why Penny wasn't having a good VDay, but boo hoo, you're not 22 anymore, so let's crap on the evening...got a glimmer of fun Penny in the end when Lenny barges in on FWF in that silly scene, which I enjoyed. But then were right back to "piss off" when they kneel down to clean up the glitter. I'm wondering if Lenny even got laid that night, I'd put my money on the other two couples before I would on Lenny....I would've loved to have seen more fun between them tonight.

FWF was great, and Kripke was in fine form with his DBag comments, love that guy! "Damn girl, Way to give away the milk" was hilarious! "Does my pole count?" when Sheldon tries to keep Kripke on point with flags-- thanks Kripke! Raj and his whining, okay--gave Shamy a reason to talk about their break up again, so it served its purpose I guess. Won't bore you with the Shamy details, if you saw the episode then you know we Shamy shippers got a treat.

all in all I think it was a good drama free and fun episode save the Rajemily break up....

Edited by 2L344