[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

I was at the taping last Tues. and thought Jim seemed to have a cold then,too.  He took a couple of what I thought were cough drops during breaks in shooting.  I'm very surprised to see Mayim in such a short skirt in the above picture!

Interesting post on IG from a standby ticket holder for tonight's taping....

"Such a complete waste of time. So many "VIP" people that "guaranteed" ticket holders barely got in. Very disappointed."

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

"Such a complete waste of time. So many "VIP" people that "guaranteed" ticket holders barely got in. Very disappointed."

Trying to to get excited but in my experience that means something big is going to happen

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Standby tickets are ALWAYS a gamble depending on VIP guests.  Guaranteed tickets always get in, as I understand it, hence the name.  The VIP seats are taken from the Standby seats.

Sad that they didn't get in, though.  I hope they didn't come from too far away.

Wonder why so many VIPs.

44 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Well....I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, joyceraye said:

For me, Dave can interact with Alex or Leslie, or even Emily if she's sent back to online dating. He's already  met five of the main group. So far as I'm concerned Shamy can be grateful for Dave's translation service in 9/10 and do something to help him but I can't see Shamy having him to dinner.

What if Vanessa came back ? She was the girl Sheldon rejected. She seemed pretty cool. She spoke Klingon and Sanskrit. She could hang with the guys. This show desperately needs geek girls. None of the girls talk about science/geek culture anymore. 

TBBT does not need more guys like Dave, it needs more girls like Vanessa !!

Edited by Serena_nyc1995
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, vonmar said:

Seeing photo's like that almost makes me wish that I could go down to see one. Then I remember how I hate traveling, standing in line.... ...actually I like my spot in front of the tv but it is nice to see photo's.

30 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Seeing photo's like that almost makes me wish that I could go down to see one. Then I remember how I hate traveling, standing in line.... ...actually I like my spot in front of the tv but it is nice to see photo's.

Having just went to one for the first time last week I highly recommend them to diehard fans! If you're just a casual fan of the show (which you are not since you're on this forum lol) then I would say skip the headache of tedious waiting and lengthy traveling if you're not good with that. But as a hardcore fan it is an experience to remember! And you meet the nicest people!

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

I can't find it.

try again..I am having a problem with the previous version of my post.  Thanks...

Try again...here

41 minutes ago, Kennykoala said:

I can't see them :(

see above...

35 minutes ago, jlove said:

@stardustmelody - it just says Coming Soon at the both of the page.  It's not a refresh issue, I've never visited the page for this ep before just now.

image.png

Try again...here

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic