[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

Thank you so much for sharing!

One question: Did they mention that the relationship agreement was still in place or did they talk about it in past tense? I'm glad it's finally mentioned again, it was so weird that it was never discussed because it was so important in former times...

About the faking orgasms part (although I really hate that) - is it clear that the plural was used, indicating they did it multiple times (either on the opening night or also later)?

Edited by shamour
another question

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the Shamy thread there are some news from Billiantfool, who was at the taping. Later on, she  will post some other spoilers of this and the past episode...

Edited by mirs1

So I'll try to summarize the 2nd part of the episode from what I remember (which is not a lot :( ). 

It's probably a little out of order as well. 

Amy kinda defends Leonard (what I mentioned in my previous post). 

So by the time Howard and Raj get to 4A (by that time Howard already confronts Raj about his endless bragging about dating 2 girls), Sheldon and Penny are going out of 4A to go to 4B to watch GOT there, cause sheldon's angry at Leonard and Amy (I don't remember if he's angry at her about lying or about taking L's side), and Penny is angry at Leonard. So they all meet in front of the elevator, I think there's some funny banter/argument between Howard and Raj, and then Raj decides to go to 4B cause he's mad at Howard. Howard decided to stay at 4A cause he's mad at Raj. 

And Raj asks "did Amy bring her ?spinach? pie?" (She did , when she entered 4A). And Howard says yes and he's like gloating at Raj or smth, I think he yelled "yes, and I'm gonna eat it aaaaalllll" (it was one of the most hilarious moments of the episode - I'm saying that even though  I don't usually like Howard lol).

Then Stuart comes in to 4A, wearing a ridiculous costume from GOT, cause Howard told him it was a dress up night. 

Then he knocks at 4B saying smth like "I've been told that's the place to go if you're mad at Howard".

Also I think back when Lenny and Shamy were in 4A, Sheldon is helping Penny catch up on what she's missed on GOT (or smth like that).

So Leonard , amy and Howard are at 4A, Leonard is sad, but he tells to Amy "thank you for sticking up with me". And she answers (in typical S4"I-couldn't-give-a-fuck" Amy's voice) "oh , I couldn't care less".

Leonard is surprised, he's asking her "but why are you taking my side then ??"

Amy says it's because Penny and   Sheldon are so close, and Penny always takes Sheldon's side, so she wanted to do the same. Leonard is like "that's not true!"

Amy says : "who's the only person who can make him take his medicine when he's sick?" (And smth else like that). And then she adds that Penny also uses her friendship with Sheldon to get the changes she wants in the RA without talking to Leonard, leonard can not believe it. I think there was more , I don't remember much .

Then they talk about how it's the same with Howardette and raj , how Bernie always protects Raj. Now it's Howard who can not believe that.

Either Amy or Leonard tell him "why do you had to stop making Gandhi jokes to Howard?" He admits that Bernie told him... And human resources. Then Leonard says "who do you think told raj to go to the human resources?" Howard , like Leonard before , can not believe it .

Then in 4B Sheldon helps Stuart to catch up, he says who's mad at whom.

Then someone knocks at 4B , and I THINK (not sure) Sheldon says "maybe it's amy she want to apologize". But it's in fact Leonard and he confronts Penny "were you secretly using your friendship with Sheldon to get your way about the stuff you want (in RA)?"

Then I really really don't remember much , but I remember Lenny and Shamy in front of the elevator, and they're all confronting each other , and I think Leonard (maybe Amy though) says Sheldon and Penny have this weird twisted brother sister bond/ friendship and smth about that (I don't remember what it was, but I was SO surprised to hear it in the episode cause it sounded almost EXACTLY like DT after the 200th episode). 

Then maybe there was some more banter, I don't remember . Then Howard calls them from 4A and asks Leonard of the food he brought for the party had peanuts in it. The he comes out on the stairs and his face is swallen , so they all take him to the ER.

In the ER Shamy sit side by side on the chairs, their arms are touching, they were taking to each other, maybe even smiling, they seemed totally fine to me. 

I honestly don't remember like ANY details about the rest of the gang, sorry, I think my mind went blank from happiness that I was in the center in the 2nd row, and that they were filming the scenes at 4A/4B/elevator , cause a week ago they filmed like almost NO scenes in front of where I sit. Also I was really hungry lol.

So after  Howard comes out, he's ok,

Everyone's happy for him. Bernie comes there as well (in the beginning of the episode Howard asked if she wanted to join them to watch GOT, but she's said she'd rather curl in bed with a book).

The tag is Lenny sleeping , and Sheldon knocking on the wall on his signature knock to Leonard. He's asking him smth about batman/manbat again (it was a joke from the beginning of the episode but I'm too tired to explain it cause it's long lol).

And then I think Penny through sleep answers smth about his comic question (I think she got the answer correct). 

So that's pretty much it!

If you have any questions feel free to ask , but in about 12 hours I'm gonna be on a 13 hour flight back home without Internet , so I won't be able to answer then (and then a 5 hour layover and then another 1 hour flight and then a taxi ride , and then I probably will sleep A LOT once I'm home lol )

25 minutes ago, April said:

This sounds like an homage to the iconic When Harry met Sally... scene. haha

They had a fight other than the one about the RA?? Can you elaborate a bit more about what you mean, cause I'm not sure I understand.

Thanks so much for sharing all this information! <3

The "fight" isn't shown , we just find out Sheldon is angry at amy, as well as at Leonard , but I donrbremember Id it's about her lying to him, or about her taking Leonard's side

np! <3

Hey guys! So I posted a full summary in the Shamy thread (still not as detailed as TR)

also they played back the cabin episode for us, and some non-Shamy moments !

penny does say she hasn't been happy for a while (I loved that she finally admitted that and that they finally bring up her job)

and in in the last Lenny scene , in the taping there was 2 takes when Leonard said "never have I ever made love in the woods". In the 1st one she leaned in for the kiss, but then at the last minute she pulled away and said "yeah... I gotta drink" and in the 2nd one she wasn't leaning in , she just said that. They used the 2nd one :( (I liked the Leaning in one better )

also , idk If that happens a lot , after they started letting people in, they announced to us that the number of VIPs suddenly went up, so every GUARANTEED who's number in line is after #100, is now standby :(

i got there like 1 hour 10 mins before the "deadline" time for guaranteeds to be let in (which is usually 5pm, but today it was 4pm) and I was #87. Most of the people behind me came way before the deadline time as well. There were 2 guys and a girl sitting in front of me on the bench, their numbers were #109-111. They were sure they'd get in fine, but I'm pretty sure they were the last ones to come in. I saw them coming in in the middle of the cabin episode they were showing us (so, pretty much 10 mins before the start of the taping) and it looked like they got the last seats.

So just a heads up to anyone (especially  travelling internationally ), don't try to save yourself 1 or 2 hours , come there earlier. (I'm saying that cause I'm pretty careless myself , and if I didn't have troubles getting to "Mom" show before my 2 TBBT tapings - I came in time and was still put in standby and didn't get in - I might have come like 30 mins before the deadline to TBBT as well, cause I'm guaranteed.. Don't do that lol!). Last week me & 2 other guys from the forum came 3 hours before the deadline time and we were number #9-#11.

PS I'm sorry for any typos in any of my posts, I don't have my laptop with me so I'm typing from my phone and iphone is a bitch lol 

Edited by brilliantfool

firstly: Thanks to brilliantfool! I hope you had a smashing time!

now, on to the episode.

well, I am LOVING this great slobbery 'saisons Sept et huit, je t'aime', aren't you all?

Amy is jealous of Sheldon and Penny's Magical Speshul Bond? Oh, yes, of course. That festering jealousy that has only ever made an appearance in one episode of Season Seven, and never again-until, apparently, now. Sure, sure.

Amy manipulates Sheldon? Why hello there, table episode. Oh, how I loved you. How very much I adored your healthy, sweet natured, egalitarian dynamics.

Amy feels herself a martyr in her relationship and is only playing along with things about it that she professed to love? Charming. Yes, yes, show, I get that the 'faking it' is a nod to how foreplay-ish the Relationship Agreement is. It's only charming if we think of it as actual foreplay rather than your delightful trope of women suffering their menfolk's enthusiasms to get what they want. Lovely.

speaking of manipulation: Why, once again, is penny being shoved into a role ordinarily occupied by Amy? It is AMY who (sadly) manipulates Sheldon to get what she wants. Penny's role was to outright bully him. What the hell? And let us not get into the screaming idiocy of penny being the only one to get the hypochondriac, mysophobic Sheldon to take his medicine.

oh, and LEONARD is jealous of the magical speshul bond, now? Literally the ONE area where Leonard was not made to be needy and insecure regarding Penny was penny's relationship with Sheldon. So yes, absolutely, by all means, take that away from him.

but the magical speshul bond is twisted. Oh noes! Not twisted! Not the toothless vague affectionate magical speshul bond!

and just....the less said about Ugh, Raj, the better. Go fuck yourself, Raj.

but anyway, to review: Amy is a jealous, petty, manipulator displaying the borderline-abusive behaviour of wanting to isolate Sheldon from people he cares about. Penny is making deals with her brother/pet with no care for her husband. Leonard is an insecure wimp. Sheldon is a worryingly oblivious naif who is being played by the women in his life (for his own good, you understand). And all is well because of Howard's peanut allergy or something.

golf clap, show. Golf clap.

It seems to me this episode by September will all be forgotten. Wowbagger's post while making valid points will also be forgotten(no offense). This episode seems to be a set up for the finale and the season 10 premiere for next season. By then Howdette will have a baby and Lenny will be living in 4b. Leonard's wimpiness, Amy's jealously, and the Shenny love fest will all be a footnote. Instead we will be discussing diapers with Howdette, redecorating 4b, possibly a Shamy engagement, and a still lame Raj. Granted this is only a guess on my part.

17 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

now, on to the episode.

well, I am LOVING this great slobbery 'saisons Sept et huit, je t'aime', aren't you all?

Amy is jealous of Sheldon and Penny's Magical Speshul Bond? Oh, yes, of course. That festering jealousy that has only ever made an appearance in one episode of Season Seven, and never again-until, apparently, now. Sure, sure.

Amy manipulates Sheldon? Why hello there, table episode. Oh, how I loved you. How very much I adored your healthy, sweet natured, egalitarian dynamics.

Amy feels herself a martyr in her relationship and is only playing along with things about it that she professed to love? Charming. Yes, yes, show, I get that the 'faking it' is a nod to how foreplay-ish the Relationship Agreement is. It's only charming if we think of it as actual foreplay rather than your delightful trope of women suffering their menfolk's enthusiasms to get what they want. Lovely.

speaking of manipulation: Why, once again, is penny being shoved into a role ordinarily occupied by Amy? It is AMY who (sadly) manipulates Sheldon to get what she wants. Penny's role was to outright bully him. What the hell? And let us not get into the screaming idiocy of penny being the only one to get the hypochondriac, mysophobic Sheldon to take his medicine.

oh, and LEONARD is jealous of the magical speshul bond, now? Literally the ONE area where Leonard was not made to be needy and insecure regarding Penny was penny's relationship with Sheldon. So yes, absolutely, by all means, take that away from him.

but the magical speshul bond is twisted. Oh noes! Not twisted! Not the toothless vague affectionate magical speshul bond!

but anyway, to review: Amy is a jealous, petty, manipulator displaying the borderline-abusive behaviour of wanting to isolate Sheldon from people he cares about. Penny is making deals with her brother/pet with no care for her husband. Leonard is an insecure wimp. Sheldon is a worryingly oblivious naif who is being played by the women in his life (for his own good, you understand). And all is well because of Howard's peanut allergy or something.

I laughed so hard I almost cried. 

You know, 'cause they're like brother and sister and that's just so beautiful. I'm sure even if they fxxk one day, they'll still be fxxking like brother sister. So pure and innocent. And apparently as long as two people don't have a romantic relationship, they can get along well. They can be soul mates and understand each other and everything, but as soon as they become a couple, the magic disappears and all that's left is manipulation.

7 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

I laughed so hard I almost cried. 

You know, 'cause they're like brother and sister and that's just so beautiful. I'm sure even if they fxxk one day, they'll still be fxxking like brother sister. So pure and innocent. And apparently as long as two people don't have a romantic relationship, they can get along well. They can be soul mates and understand each other and everything, but as soon as they become a couple, the magic disappears and all that's left is manipulation.

Oh dear. I know I shouldn't but still :rofl:

I think this episode may be a set up for Lenny (finally) having a discussion about why they are still in 4A. For me it's clear that Leonard is sick of the RA and of living with Sheldon, but Penny taking his side in something she has always considered at best ridiculous  shows that, for some reasons, she is the one that right now doesn't want to change the situation. I think it can have something to do with the issues about "growing up" and maybe with the fact that her unhappiness in her job and the fact that the mature thing to do is keeping it shows her that growing up is not that good. 

32 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Didn't she just complain about the RA in the Dr Gallo episode when she was on the couch, something about a fine for using too much toilet paper.  The inconsistencies in the show are getting ridiculus and I don't have a clue what they are doing with Lenny.  

11 minutes ago, luminous said:

Exactly! I get a headache right now from constantly shaking my head. PENNY, what the heck is the matter with you?

From what we've been able to cobble together, this episode seems mindboggling and beyond ridiculous. Penny complains about Sheldon and continues to take Sheldon's side against Leonard: falling for his manipulations and stalling the move to 4B, wanting to hug Sheldon because of childhood slights but telling Leonard 'you probably deserved it', willing to sit out Sheldon's birthday in the bathroom with him, leaving both their SO, and now we find that she happily learned the RA pledge and aligns herself with Sheldon over the roommate meetings, which, from past seasons, we've been given the impression that are ridiculous and only serves to reinforce Sheldon as the 4A malignant overlord.

I don't recognize Penny this season.

Our cliffhanger? I hope Leonard leaves both if them in 4A. 

Run, Leonard. Run.

50 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

now, on to the episode.

Big LOL! Well, the irregularities in this comedy are getting ridiculous since late season 8. You’re taking this show too serious….:shy: haha, again: LOL!

I'll be honest, I sometimes think the writers are laying the ground work for Lenny to have a separation in the show, just to add another breakup for them and to provide more Lenny conflict.  I wouldn't be surprised if Penny tells Leonard she wasn't really ready for marriage and Leonard tells her he knew that and that is why he told her about Mandy, to give her a way out.  A separation makes sense based on how Lenny have been been written lately, it would keep Leonard in 4A to serve Sheldon, put Penny back in 4B, give the writers the Lenny conflict they love and be a little of a reset for the show putting everything back.  I think they would probably have Lenny make up and get them back together, but it would allow the writers to return the same 4A & 4B and show dynamic they seem to want.  I think the final cliffhanger, with Leonard's father could be the thing that sets everything off between Lenny, think about it, when has Leonard ever gotten a break in this show?

9 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

From what we've been able to cobble together, this episode seems mindboggling and beyond ridiculous. Penny complains about Sheldon and continues to take Sheldon's side against Leonard: falling for his manipulations and stalling the move to 4B, wanting to hug Sheldon because of childhood slights but telling Leonard 'you probably deserved it', willing to sit out Sheldon's birthday in the bathroom with him, leaving both their SO, and now we find that she happily learned the RA pledge and aligns herself with Sheldon over the roommate meetings, which, from past seasons, we've been given the impression that are ridiculous and only serves to reinforce Sheldon as the 4A malignant overlord.

Run, Leonard. Run.

Has the sublime (love story) become the ridiculous(buddy fest)?  Probably not, at the end of the day. But it's giving me a headache and making me cranky.

Oh. My sweet PopTart! 

Angry Leonard PopTart.gif

Thank you for the report, brilliantfool!

From what I've read, I don't think that Amy was actually talking about faking orgasms, but rather about her forced enthusiasm regarding the relatioship structure as a whole, and possibly about going along with some (tedious) parts of the foreplay. But still, since she was willing to get back together with Sheldon, she did, they have since had sex (for two hours) and she knows that he has intentions about proposing her, it seems odd that she would still be hung up over something trivial.

I find it lazy and cringe worthy that writers have other characters say that Sheldon and Penny are like a brother and sister. They are telling us things instead of showing them. Though I assume many will be upset over this comment, I disliked Stuart praising Lenny in season seven too, because that is lazy writing. (And what did Stuart really know about their relationship-or any other relationships in the group? He barely hanged out with them at that point, and it is not much better now.) You don't tell your audience how (some) things really are and how to (borderline) feel about something. You show it, give them reasons to feel that way. And even if you do that, having some other character(s) explain that just ruins those moments.

The good parts:

-they touched upon Penny's dissatisfaction with her career choices again

-they included Howard's peanut allergy (it is good for a sense of continuity, although other areas in this episode could have used some of it too)

-it was all resolved without too much drama, in one episode, and there was a sweet Shamy moment at the end

Otherwise, it seems like a filler episode. They have those every time near the end of season, for the last couple of years, and they include Sheldon/Penny dynamic ("The Anything Can Happen Reoccurence", "The Intimacy Acceleration"). I guess it is something of a necessary evil. LOL

31 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Run, Leonard. Run.

If I used this as a basis for a chapter, I would have Leonard move into 4B and tell Penny to do what she wants, stay or come with him. Not that I will use that.

If there really is a separation in the finale (not that it would make sense but when has that stopped the writers), I hope Leonard is the one doing the breakup. Have him grow a spine and tell Penny she should figure out what she wants.

Penny is not totally at fault in this whole scenario. Just before they got married Leonard told Penny about Mandy. logically the wedding should have never happened to begin with. Penny though seemed more  jealous of Alex's flirting thsn him kissing Mandy which was strange. Then their wedding night they weren't together. The original problem with the living arrangement really started with Leonard. He should of been in 4b immediately. Penny has certainly flip flopped in regards to Sheldon but so has Leonard. In Penny's mind I agree with some who suggest that her not liking her job and remember those days with less responsibilities fits into Sheldon's status quo. In regards to Penny going back to 4b on her own I don't see that happening. Their not breaking them up again. In regards to Leonard never getting s break he would disagree with you. He would say he got Penny. I actually  think Leonard's father on may be beneficial to Leonard. IMO his presence is going to have more of an effect on Penny than Leonard.

Edited by Chrismo

33 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Run, Leonard. Run.

Hey 5Mississippi,

Decided to check in to see what is happening Lenny Land (read about Leonard's father being cast) --- so nothing has really change Leonard is still the whipping boy of the show. Penny is now best friend with the pain in the arse, Lenny is still in 4A, Penny is once again taking PIA side over her husband, Penny is still putting down Leonard while cuddling the PIA, Penny can spend time with PIA in 4B but seems to have a problem when it comes to moving across the hall with her husband Leonard. Can someone please explain to me again why Lenny got engaged and then married as they aren't really been portrayed as newlyweds, heck if you go back by Penny's words and actions one could be lead to believe she doesn't even like Leonard. 

I hope Leonard doesn't still believe in those "smart and beautiful" babies anymore. At the way things are going I can see Penny renting out her womb to the PIA before having a baby with Leonard.  TPTB gave us a crappy wedding, no honeymoon, living with the PIA, Penny bending over backward for PIA while barely tolerating her husband Leonard. 

Whatever happen to the love story of Leonard and Penny?!

Can't believe I got excited about Leonard's dad being cast -- darn I need my head examined! 

1 hour ago, Mislav said:

Thank you for the report, brilliantfool!

From what I've read, I don't think that Amy was actually talking about faking orgasms, but rather about her forced enthusiasm regarding the relatioship structure as a whole, and possibly about going along with some (tedious) parts of the foreplay. But still, since she was willing to get back together with Sheldon, she did, they have since had sex (for two hours) and she knows that he has intentions about proposing her, it seems odd that she would still be hung up over something trivial.

I find it lazy and cringe worthy that writers have other characters say that Sheldon and Penny are like a brother and sister. They are telling us things instead of showing them. Though I assume many will be upset over this comment, I disliked Stuart praising Lenny in season seven too, because that is lazy writing. (And what did Stuart really know about their relationship-or any other relationships in the group? He barely hanged out with them at that point, and it is not much better now.) You don't tell your audience how (some) things really are and how to (borderline) feel about something. You show it, give them reasons to feel that way. And even if you do that, having some other character(s) explain that just ruins those moments.

The good parts:

-they touched upon Penny's dissatisfaction with her career choices again

-they included Howard's peanut allergy (it is good for a sense of continuity, although other areas in this episode could have used some of it too)

-it was all resolved without too much drama, in one episode, and there was a sweet Shamy moment at the end

Otherwise, it seems like a filler episode. They have those every time near the end of season, for the last couple of years, and they include Sheldon/Penny dynamic ("The Anything Can Happen Reoccurence", "The Intimacy Acceleration"). I guess it is something of a necessary evil. LOL

She was referring specifically to the annual meetings scheduled in the relationship agreement (when she agreed with Leonard that didn't want to have a similar meeting for the Roommate A.) and had a sort of "Harry meet Sally" kind of scene to explain Sheldon that she didn't appreciate them but kind of faked to enjoy them. Everything anyway happened before the break up itself, now apparently they don't have a RA anymore (she spoke in past tense about it), so it has nothing to do with their current relationship. In general, I don't think that, since Amy got back together with Sheldon or she knows that hidden somewhere there's a ring with her name on it,  she has to like everything about the relationship always and all the time. There may be fights, even on trivial stuff, and it's healthy....

I agree with the rest of you post; I also cringed a little about the "siblings" line. It seems an addition the writers made just to reassure the audience; but it is completely useless if somebody  already sees them that way, it is unnerving if somebody is bothered by the pairing or sees in them a romantic bond. I think the actual scenes make you have an opinion about the dynamics among the characters and, as you said,  there's no need for the show to tell you what to feel.

Edited by mirs1

This weekend my grandson came over and we binged seasons 2 and 3, the sad thing is I have the last 2 episodes recorded but haven't watched them yet and we chose not to this weekend in favor of old episodes

The magic is gone :(

What is going on with this show, it is getting ridiculous every episode and for ppls who think this will lead to the living arrangement coming up. I’m afraid you will be disappointed because it’s not going to happen anytime soon. Tptb have just bought themselves more time not to bring it up, by getting penny to take Sheldon’s side. I mean if penny had taken Leonard’s side then the living arrangement would have had to be brought up and discussed and lenny as a team would decide to move, but no, we get another delay tactics. I mean how much more ridiculous can it get. I think the tptb have got it in for lenny. They got a shit engagement that was never talked about and a crap wedding and now a crap wife who can’t even support her husband, how many times have we seen this, this season and last. I would have been okayish when lenny were dating or engaged and she showed no support, but they are married and where is the love and for all those that called them a team, I never bought it cause I never saw it and now it out there for all to see. I really want Leonard to pull penny up on all her crap, or even better dump her arse. Leonard deserves better especially all he has done for those two. I get that Leonard never catches a break but he is married now. Shouldn’t that old crap change just like everything else in the show is changing. I really feel sorry for the Leonard character because it seems like every episode they just seem to ruin the character more and more. Leonard needs to pack his bags and leave for good without telling anyone. Not that they would care anyway. To me Sheldon, Penny and even Amy showed their true colours in this episode. Like 5misspi said Run Leonard Run.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I'll be honest, I sometimes think the writers are laying the ground work for Lenny to have a separation in the show, just to add another breakup for them and to provide more Lenny conflict.  I wouldn't be surprised if Penny tells Leonard she wasn't really ready for marriage and Leonard tells her he knew that and that is why he told her about Mandy, to give her a way out.  A separation makes sense based on how Lenny have been been written lately, it would keep Leonard in 4A to serve Sheldon, put Penny back in 4B, give the writers the Lenny conflict they love and be a little of a reset for the show putting everything back.  I think they would probably have Lenny make up and get them back together, but it would allow the writers to return the same 4A & 4B and show dynamic they seem to want.  I think the final cliffhanger, with Leonard's father could be the thing that sets everything off between Lenny, think about it, when has Leonard ever gotten a break in this show?

Why separate Lenny when all the writers have to do is kill off Leonard and it solves the problem of having to write for Leonard and Lenny. 

Characters are nothing but plot devices --- Leonard has been regressed to the point where it's not funny anymore, as with Penny you never know which one will on screen -- does she love Leonard or did she just settle for when it comes to him.

How many more seasons on tap for this show?  

9 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Is that Vasu above?

Why would I be Vasu?

When I see BS, I call it what it is.  

So Penny is mad at Leonard just because Leonard does not want to come to RA meeting with Sheldon.........

And yet people here think Penny loves leonard more than Sheldon..........