[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

If Lenny finally move out and see Amy moves in, it won't be nice to be there as Leonard's replacement and not his girlfriend. I mean Sheldon may want her not to sleep with him but in Leonard's room etc. Although it may be funny  to see him trying to control himself with her in next room:icon_redface:

I hope someone can write a fanfic about it.

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know you are all thirsty for spoilers, But hear me out first. Ok so I didn't post or let on I was going for a number of reasons. Number ,1 I have an incredible amount of personal issues including he

Ok...I'm posting this for a friend who was there last night.  Please note, I wasn't there directly but I do understand the importance to the community of providing information so please be appreciativ

Hello!!   So I decided to do a taping report for yesterday’s episode, “The Bachelor Party Corrosion”, I know there have been some issues with the material in previous episodes but please have faith in

Posted Images

The idea that Penny and Leonard have to find a place that’s completely their own does not accord with the writer’s thoughts
(Shelnard shipping, you know :shy:).
I think it could be a well living arrangement because Leonard and Penny have their own privacy in an apartment that is too small if that was all that they had, but they also have access to a larger apartment. Think of the two apartments as one large apartment (with a funny elevator, of course) and it makes complete sense (also to speak from my own experience :shy: ).
Is it really beyond the writers to put a lot of fun in this setting?  :icon_rolleyes:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nibbler747 said:

This is my guess on how things might go down at the end of the season.  

i think his dad will come to visit with his younger girlfriend.  I think Leonard will be generally happy to see his dad because usually he does not put much effort to see his son.  I think there will be some funny father son moments, and they will have their own unique dynamic.  Maybe Leonatd will like the new "Step-mom" and go on about how perfect she is for his dad.  Maybe the girlfriend is very dense, but pretty and very doting.

Penny on the other hand might see things differently.  I think she'll see his father and girlfriend and draw parallels to her own life with Leonard.  Academic with "waitress" girlfriend.  This will bother her because she doesn't like the girlfriend. Then she'll be REALLY bothered  by the fact that Leonards thinks his dad's girlfriend is great.  Then she'll start wondering, is that the type of woman Leonard was looking for?  That's so not me.  Que Penny freak out.  

Lol, to be honest I think it won't be half that dramatic.  It's a sitcom.  I think his dad will visit and bestow the importance of being a real team to Lenny  and how that was missing for him and Beverly.  Lenny will realize that they aren't putting proper effort into their marriage and recommit to each other.  Cue them deciding to move back into 4B.  I think that could be realistic ( and funny and cute).  Cliffhanger could be about Sheldon wanting Amy to move in.

How about his father's girlfriend flirting with Leonard, while Penny tries to control her temper and Leonard is caught in the middle, it sounds like something the writers would do to him. The tag scene would probably be Leonard alone in 4A and Penny in 4b.  

I almost forgot since Sheldon is now involved in every aspect of their lives, he would sleep in 4B too to support Penny.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

The idea that Penny and Leonard have to find a place that’s completely their own does not accord with the writer’s thoughts
(Shelnard shipping, you know).
I think it could be a well living arrangement because Leonard and Penny have their own privacy in an apartment that is too small if that was all that they had, but they also have access to a larger apartment. Think of the two apartments as one large apartment (with a funny elevator, of course) and it makes complete sense. :shy:
Is it really beyond the writers to put a lot of fun in this setting?  :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe there are other reasons  for the living arrangements being as they are now that we, the non-show writers/non-show runners aren't able to detect because we just don't know the ins and outs and the complexities of this endeavor like they do.

Regardless, what I get from these writers is that they're always going to stretch a situation to the point were the rope is about to break and the credibility is just about completely gone before they move to the next phase. Basically, they're milking this for all it's worth, but that kind of comes with the job description.

My guess would be that Leonard would go to 4b then sheldon and penny would stay in 4a. That way Leonard is the outsider and sheldon keeps his spot

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I have a feeling Lenny's wedding do-over might be a thing, maybe the annulment of the Vegas wedding with Zach was not so "official"...

I was thinking the same thing, Penny and Zack are still married making her marriage to Leonard null and void.  Also with the way she is feeling maybe she doesn't want to hurry into getting remarried, boy would that suck if they go back to the way they were before.

• Like 3

I have a feeling Lenny's wedding do-over might be a thing, maybe the annulment of the Vegas wedding with Zach was not so "official"...

I was thinking the same thing, Penny and Zack are still married making her marriage to Leonard null and void.  Also with the way she is feeling maybe she doesn't want to hurry into getting remarried, boy would that suck if they go back to the way they were before.

I think that's a given. I kind if hope it's leonard though that wants to think about it

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SRAM said:

If Zach is back again for that reason, I think that there will be a wedding in the finale with Leonard's family,  for sure his father, but I bet on Beverly being there too...

• Like 1

Just glancing through the discussion thread and see that Zack is back.... Doesn't bring warm fuzzies. If they do what what I think, even if it works out in the end, I don't think I can deal with more angst. This is a sitcom, or romcom now. I'm supposed to feel good after laughing for 20 minutes on Thursday nights. If I wanted to feel angst and heartache, I'd ship Bo and Hope on Days of our Lives. Really hard being a positive Lenny fan these days.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

If Zach is back again for that reason, I think that there will be a wedding in the finale with Leonard's family,  for sure his father, but I bet on Beverly being there too...

Or that is the big cliffhanger finale, another will they or won't they.

• Like 2

If penny is still married to zack and penny makes some kind of remark to leonard that this is good news for them i hope leonard drops her really quick I think leonard can do better and stop wasting his life chasing penny

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic