[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

38 minutes ago, 4everlenny said:

Just glancing through the discussion thread and see that Zack is back.... Doesn't bring warm fuzzies. If they do what what I think, even if it works out in the end, I don't think I can deal with more angst. This is a sitcom, or romcom now. I'm supposed to feel good after laughing for 20 minutes on Thursday nights. If I wanted to feel angst and heartache, I'd ship Bo and Hope on Days of our Lives. Really hard being a positive Lenny fan these days.

In what regard? The next taping date is April 5th

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know you are all thirsty for spoilers, But hear me out first. Ok so I didn't post or let on I was going for a number of reasons. Number ,1 I have an incredible amount of personal issues including he

Ok...I'm posting this for a friend who was there last night.  Please note, I wasn't there directly but I do understand the importance to the community of providing information so please be appreciativ

Hello!!   So I decided to do a taping report for yesterday’s episode, “The Bachelor Party Corrosion”, I know there have been some issues with the material in previous episodes but please have faith in

Posted Images

Or... They just see Zack in a restuaruant.

"Oh no its Zack."

"He saw us I guess we should say hello."

"Hi!"

"I guess I should tell you Leonard and I got married."

"So soon after our divorce? Dude... I guess its okay. I got married too, met my wife so and so." Shows off pretty wife. Polite conversation. It ends.

"I can't believe he got married so soon after our divorce." (Laughter.)

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

In what regard? The next taping date is April 5th

They showed a script cover with Zack's name on it. Just negative speculating here, but could mean annulment never went through. Just me over reacting to the possibilities of additional angst for L/P.

If Zack is there to throw a monkey wrench into the Hofstaders marriage and Penny acts anything but enthusiastic for remarrying Leonard, it could really ruin Lenny on the show for us shippers.

Also if she asks Sheldon if she should remarry Leonard, I'm going to be pissed.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's Next Generation, not New Generation.

New Generation is a dancing class.

:shy: There you go. I used to be able to identify an original star trek episode with one or two random lines of dialogue but I can't even get the series title right for the Next Generation.

6 minutes ago, nibbler747 said:

Well...Zack does represent a time when life was fun and easier.  And Penny's been missing that.   Hmmmm.....

That's ominous :vampire:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nibbler747 said:

Well...Zack does represent a time when life was fun and easier.  And Penny's been missing that.   Hmmmm.....

Or it could show her how good things are now.  When Penny was with Zack it was more out of desperation. Lets be honest Zack is just plain stupid.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Sheldon stopped the countdown, with only one second to go, but, according to Kirk, below 5 seconds, it can't be stopped huh.gif 

You are a stickler for small detail. The more significant difference is that Sheldon was not running a self destruct. Still it looked like an allusion to me (particularly with the starfleet academy line and the use of a computer annunciating the countdown).

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SRAM said:

If Zack is there to throw a monkey wrench into the Hofstaders marriage and Penny acts anything but enthusiastic for remarrying Leonard, it could really ruin Lenny on the show for us shippers.

Also if she asks Sheldon if she should remarry Leonard, I'm going to be pissed.

Oh boy! In the light of the Lenny treatment this season, I really don't have a good feeling for the next taping. Only negative thoughts are swirling around in my head right now. The return of Zack could mean a disaster for Lenny's marriage.

If Penny is still married to Zack, and the whole "nine years in the making" thing turns out to be a farce, I will definitely do this: :banghead:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

Oh boy! In the light of the Lenny treatment this season, I really don't have a good feeling for the next taping. Only negative thoughts are swirling around in my head right now. The return of Zack could mean a disaster for Lenny's marriage.

If Penny is still married to Zack, and the whole "nine years in the making" thing turns out to be a farce, I will definitely do this: :banghead:

Or that Penny and Zack were never married at all.

Season 9 lenny means nothing to me now. I do not recognise them and they are not the lenny I know, just imposters put in place. The damage to Lenny this season is too big to undo before the end of the season. I do not expect anything less than drama for lenny so my hopes are, well I have none. Those died with the lenny I love and lost in this weird way lenny have been portrayed.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4everlenny said:

They showed a script cover with Zack's name on it. Just negative speculating here, but could mean annulment never went through. Just me over reacting to the possibilities of additional angst for L/P.

If the annulment hadn't gone through, Lenny wouldn't have been able to marry since Penny would have still been in a married status and bigamy is illegal.

Ding ding ding...my feelings exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Yeah I also think that Zack's role will tie into this whole storyline about Penny's struggles with her old vs. her new life. It might get worse before it gets better but I'll hope that everything will work out in the end.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stardustmelody said:

Oh look more shit for Lenny's... I just realized that I have allready stoped watching the show. I have the new episodes but haven't actually watched one since the 200th episode Sheldonpaloza and have no desire to anymore...

My love of TBBT died not with a bang or even a whimper it just quietly slipped away

Edited by JE7
  • Like 3

I still haven't watched the last two episodes, Zack is back and now we get raj/penny teased on ig....

And I realize that I have allready stoped watching the show and I am fine with that

• Like 2

Oh look more shit for Lenny... I just realized that I have allready stoped watching the show. I have the new episodes but haven't actually watched one since the 200th episode Sheldonpaloza and have no desire to anymore...

My love of TBBT died not with a bang or even a whimper it just quietly slipped away

Just to add nothing penny does surprises me anymore. She is not acting like a married women. I really feel for leonard.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I keep seeing comments that it will all work out in the end.  Bullshit, I don't really give a fuck about the end, if the journey there is so repellant to me that I just don't care anymore.  I don't know how this is all going to play out, but for me if it gets worse before it gets better, it will be too late for me to care about any kind of good ending.   

• Like 6

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic