[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

My hate for Raj can't get any deeper, my disgust with Penny however continues to grow.

In my new world view TBBT ended after seven seasons and this is just some zombie shuffling on and trying to figuratively eat my brain till it finally gets shot in the head

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, JE7 said:

Oh look more shit for Lenny... I just realized that I have allready stoped watching the show. I have the new episodes but haven't actually watched one since the 200th episode Sheldonpaloza and have no desire to anymore...

My love of TBBT died not with a bang or even a whimper it just quietly slipped away

That scene was not bad. It was like a joke. Nothing serious. But well, I'd prefer a better joke. But I think there's nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camelliayao said:

That scene was not bad. It was like a joke. Nothing serious. But well, I'd prefer a better joke. But I think there's nothing to worry about.

What happened?!?

1 minute ago, camelliayao said:

Unfunny jokes just what everyone wants in a sitcom, after a certain point even if this crap was funny they are picking at Lenny scabs and it is to cruel to let slide by as just a joke 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I keep seeing comments that it will all work out in the end.  Bullshit, I don't really give a fuck about the end, if the journey there is so repellant to me that I just don't care anymore.  I don't know how this is all going to play out, but for me if it gets worse before it gets better, it will be too late for me to care about any kind of good ending.   

I couldn't have said it better, Penny was allways my favorite character but now...

#freeleonard

Just now, FileXxX said:

What happened?!?

Raj wanted to get back at Howard and Leonard for watching the movie without him. And he joked maybe he could make out with the girls. Penny said do you think you can handle making out with me or something like that. Then she hugged him and Raj said no madam. It was a joke, just for laughs.

2 minutes ago, denajeanx said:

Lenny will be okay. It's just a tiny bump in the road.

Like Tensor said it's the journey even if the end is great it's not worth watching 40 or 60 more shitty episodes to get to 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Raj wanted to get back at Howard and Leonard for watching the movie without him. And he joked maybe he could make out with the girls. Penny said do you think you can handle making out with me or something like that. Then she hugged him and Raj said no madam. It was a joke, just for laughs.

Ah, I see. I was scared for a moment. I spent half an hour trying to find anything about it. Based on these hateful posts I thought something bad happened.

2 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Ah, I see. I was scared for a moment. I spent half an hour trying to find anything about it. Based on these hateful posts I thought something bad happened.

A half full glass is as good as empty if the glass is dirty and broken

2 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Are we really jumping off cliff's based on assumptions because a certain character has been cast? To Which we have no idea what his involvement really is yet?

Granted, I can understand the cause of concern, But I really think we should calm down the rage quits until we know EXACTLY what's going on. 

IF, and I stress IF. It is some kind of a bump in the road for Lenny... Then it might lead to better things. Look how things went down for Shamy in the last year. And we all know Lenny are endgame.

We were also all told to calm the fuck down because everything was going to be fine and now it is. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Are we really jumping off cliff's based on assumptions because a certain character has been cast? To Which we have no idea what his involvement really is yet?

Granted, I can understand the cause of concern, But I really think we should calm down the rage quits until we know EXACTLY what's going on. 

IF, and I stress IF. It is some kind of a bump in the road for Lenny... Then it might lead to better things. Look how things went down for Shamy in the last year. And we all know Lenny are endgame.

Yes we are but this is just one more chance for angst among many and the end dosent justify the means

And I see alot of unhappy Shamys around here so you might want to rethink that comparison

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

You can't compare Shamy to Lenny. Two very different relationships and lenny are allegedly married. What season 9 Penny is doing is way out of line and is disrespectful to the man she claims she loves. Sorry I think Leonard will be better off without her.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I know this show and the direction the writers love to take, when was the last time a guest star brought any good for Lenny and why would Zack be any different

Edited by JE7

1 minute ago, Tonstar17 said:

You can't compare Shamy to Lenny. Two very different relationships and lenny are allegedly married. What season 9 Penny is doing is way out of line and is disrespectful to the man she claims she loves. Sorry I think Leonard will be better off without her.

I'm confused on what she has done to Leonard that he'd be better off? Last time I checked, he cheated on her and she didn't walk away from their relationship. 

• Like 3

Just now, Tonstar17 said:

Did I miss something? What did Penny do?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, denajeanx said:

I'm confused on what she has done to Leonard that he'd be better off? Last time I checked, he cheated on her and she didn't walk away from their relationship. 

So that gives her the right to belittle, humiliate and ignore the needs of her husband? Which is what she has done all season

She places herself, Sheldon and pretty much everyone else before him, that's not what a loving wife does to her husband

#freeLeonard

Edited by JE7
  • Like 3

And he has shown remorse and has done everything to show her he loves her and what does he get in return. Snarkyness, unsuportive, can't remember his birthday. Really do you want me to go on cause there more.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JE7 said:

So that gives her the right to belittle, humiliate and ignore the needs of her husband? Which is what she has done all season

I'm asking what she has done that so awful? I personally don't think she ignored "his needs", whatever the hell that means. I also don't see how she has belittled him, maybe I'm watching a different version of Lenny. 

• Like 3

Maybe you think her behavior towards him is fine but many people don't agree and as we have answered this question several times in the last hour I feel no need to explain it again if you don't get it by now you wont

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic