[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

1 hour ago, April said:

Lenny look like they're going out for dinner or something. Maybe that's when they run into Zack??

Maybe they go to a restaurant and find out that Zack owns it. Maybe Zack decided to change career and instead of designing menu cards, he prefers to sell what´s written on them. ;)

BTW Johnny´s facial expression is funny as well, it looks like he just got caught, while he was texting.

Hey Johnny say cheese!

Johnny looks up and shoot. That´s at least how he looks. :icon_lol:

• Like 2

Leonard and Penny go on a date night and have a fight, they bump into Zack. Lenny continue the argument because that's what they do now and penny goes off with Zack cause you know she misses those simple times.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I know you are talking about me Chrismo.I'm just going with what tptb are feeding us. The next 2 episodes lenny are fighting and or snarking at each other the majority of S9. I have tried being positive and everytime it's disappointment and no formal resolution. Tptb have already said they love lenny angst and that's what they are going with, so why should I be positive when they are not. The sooner this season is over the better.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I know you are talking about me Chrismo.I'm just going with what tptb are feeding us. The next 2 episodes lenny are fighting and or snarking at each other the majority of S9. I have tried being positive and everytime it's disappointment and no formal resolution. Tptb have already said they love lenny angst and that's what they are going with, so why should I be positive when they are not. The sooner this season is over the better.

I've learned on here 50 cents and  a taping report will get me a cup of coffee out of the vending machine. People were complaining about last week with Lenny before it aired too.

54 minutes ago, Esteben Feynman said:

I think if this next episode is about a Lenny fight I am thinking it's leading up to a living arrangement switch. It'll come out that their problem is them living in 4A, which is causing them stress. I think they're showing it get bad before it's addressed. 

I think so, too. I really don't think anything good is going to come out of Zack making an appearance, at least in this episode. I think it will eventually lead them to sorting out their issues but it's going to be bad before it's good, just like when Shamy broke up. Not that Lenny will break up, I think they've come way too far for that but drama/conflict seems to be the writer's "go-to" for solving issues. 

• Like 2

I've learned on here 50 cents and  a taping report will get me a cup of coffee out of the vending machine. People were complaining about last week with Lenny before it aired too.

^^^^^

Well you keep your head up. Each for their own. I haven't watched last wks and until tptb starts addressing the lenny issues and properly trying to resolve them i have no faith. One or two sweet moments means fuck all to me. They are not addressing the bigger problem, why is Penny always at Leonard's throat? And why all of sudden Leonard always goes cheap when it comes to penny? I saw a pic of the flowers he bought for penny on here. Compare to Howard's they looked cheap.

• Like 2

There has been conflict throughout their relationship. Breakups, premature declaration of love, disagreements over living arrangements, disagreements over career choices etc.

That's not going to change but in the end I expect Lenny to be fine, as will the Shamy relationship.

26 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

26 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

^^^^^

Well you keep your head up. Each for their own. I haven't watched last wks and until tptb starts addressing the lenny issues and properly trying to resolve them i have no faith. One or two sweet moments means fuck all to me. They are not addressing the bigger problem, why is Penny always at Leonard's throat? And why all of sudden Leonard always goes cheap when it comes to penny? I saw a pic of the flowers he bought for penny on here. Compare to Howard's they looked cheap.

It's not like there has been a hundred of bad moments. And some of the bad moments have been caused by Leonard. Mandy for example and Penny seemed to forgive him quickly. I think the bigger problem is the living situation and IMO they are equally at fault. The only thing you got out of the lady episode was the flowers. Really? In regards to Leonard being cheap he has been in the past. I remember the NCIS episode when he was going to get a dozen roses until he heard the cost. Then he asked how much for 1. In regards to money it had though gone both ways.

^^^^^

It's not like there has been a hundred of bad moments. And some of the bad moments have been caused by Leonard. Mandy for example and Penny seemed to forgive him quickly. I think the bigger problem is the living situation and IMO they are equally at fault. The only thing you got out of the lady episode was the flowers. Really? In regards to Leonard being cheap he has been in the past. I remember the NCIS episode when he was going to get a dozen roses until he heard the cost. Then he asked how much for 1. In regards to money it had though gone both ways.

Like I said haven't watched the episode and don't care too. Really so Leonard should pay for one stupid mistake for the rest of his life just like when sheldon saved his life. Really. No wonder Leonard can never catch a break. He owes Sheldon big time & now penny. 😲 Leonard has done more for penny in s9 than penny has for leonard. At least he is trying to make the marriage work, unlike some who are still trying sabotage it. Because they want to be WYSAF.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Like I said haven't watched the episode and don't care too. Really so Leonard should pay for one stupid mistake for the rest of his life just like when sheldon saved his life. Really. No wonder Leonard can never catch a break. He owes Sheldon big time & now penny.  Leonard has done more for penny in s9 than penny has for leonard. At least he is trying to make the marriage work, unlike some.

That's too bad because you missed a good episode. Again this really has nothing to do with Sheldon or Penny. Leonard can get up and leave anytime he wants. He holds all the cards. When Leonard went to the North Sea both Penny and Sheldon were lost without him. In regards to never catching a break I totally disagree. He ended up with the woman of his dreams and with people who need him. I think that's the most important thing to him. He never had that while growing up. No offense but you can't possibly be married if you are keeping track of who does more for the another in a relationship. Besides Leonard would want to be the one to do more anyways.

• Like 3

Like I said haven't watched the episode and don't care too. Really so Leonard should pay for one stupid mistake for the rest of his life just like when sheldon saved his life. Really. No wonder Leonard can never catch a break. He owes Sheldon big time & now penny.  Leonard has done more for penny in s9 than penny has for leonard. At least he is trying to make the marriage work, unlike some.

That's too bad because you missed a good episode. Again this really has nothing to do with Sheldon or Penny. Leonard can get up and leave anytime he wants. He holds all the cards. When Leonard went to the North Sea both Penny and Sheldon were lost without him. In regards to never catching a break I totally disagree. He ended up with the woman of his dreams and with people who need him. I think that's the most important thing to him. He never had that while growing up. No offense but you can't possibly be married if you are keeping track of who does more for the another in a relationship. Besides Leonard would want to be the one to do more anyways.

Oh I totally agree Leonard should leave. Yeah just because he met the woman of his dreams means he has to put up with her shit and how she treats him. There is a time when enough is enough and I think he has reached it. And why should Leonard make all the effort or be the one to. That's just sexiest. It just goes back to when Amy asked penny what's her job in the relationship was and penny said. It's her job let him make her happy. Something like that. It's time they start writing lenny as a married couple who support each other and want to be together and live together or its not believable and I don't need to watch episodes to see that. They are not and have serious issues to overcome.

• Like 1

T

24 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Oh I totally agree Leonard should leave. Yeah just because he met the woman of his dreams means he has to put up with her shit and how she treats him. There is a time when enough is enough and I think he has reached it. And why should Leonard make all the effort or be the one to. That's just sexiest. It just goes back to when Amy asked penny what's her job in the relationship was and penny said. It's her job let him make her happy. Something like that. It's time they start writing lenny as a married couple who support each other and want to be together and live together or its not believable and I don't need to watch episodes to see that. They are not and have serious issues to overcome.

That's just Penny's personality. She's full of irony and laughs at the world. She loves her husband and pings him in a loving fashion. 

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic