[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

They keep the studio cold, mostly due to the lights.  Those throw a lot of heat.  But, if they are not all on, and/or someone is not in the light, the actors can get cold.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I thought that it looks like Sheldon enters from the left

I thought that initially but it appears to be someone that may be helping direct this one (not Mark, but someone else) that comes in to say something to the three at the table.  When I go frame by frame I see the third person is Leonard...so Leonard, Howard and Amy....interesting combination.  You can see Kunal in the foreground toward the end looking at his phone next to the crew members.

6 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

I thought that initially but it appears to be someone that may be helping direct this one (not Mark, but someone else) that comes in to say something to the three at the table.  When I go frame by frame I see the third person is Leonard...so Leonard, Howard and Amy....interesting combination.  You can see Kunal in the foreground toward the end looking at his phone next to the crew members.

But the that person doesn't leave and then they break down the scene and move on?  That's why I thought it was Jim and not a crew member.

9 minutes ago, vonmar said:

But the that person doesn't leave and then they break down the scene and move on?  That's why I thought it was Jim and not a crew member.

The man at the very end of the clip walks right in front of the camera filming the whole thing and you can see he is not Jim.   I don't know who he is, but I have seen him before on set.   

17 minutes ago, Lionne said:

The gang goes to check Claire out?

Howard takes Bernadette's place since she can't drink on girls night. He would be the only one who knows Claire.

Edited by Chrismo

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic