[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Tensor

4 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

I just hope people don't think it was me who gave the false information...That's all.

If I see anything questioning it, I'll correct them.  If anyone else sees anything, accusing cam of false information, please report it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Don't feel bad.  I got the same reaction.  I corrected things, explained why it needed to be corrected and they banned me.

"Vandalising page" ;)

17 minutes ago, Judith said:

An adulteress is a woman who has sex with someone other than her husband. Technically I guess she would be. She and Leonard are lucky that Zack is a friendly fellow otherwise they could be in trouble.

But Penny didn't know that she was still married to Zack, she wasn't emotionally attached to him, he was out of her life and she was deeply hurt by what Leonard did. Maybe the terms change because of legal technicalities but that doesn't change the reality.

I agree.  The next thing was that TPTB dreamed up the kiss to cause distress and support the  9-2 commitment to each other not to worry about the other and just enjoy each other.  

11 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Never saw Zack ever hitting on Penny. some of us figured he would hit on Claire. Raj commenting to Zack he is dating two women at the same time (in front of Claire) another typically stupid move. How did Raj get two hot (IMO) women to date him at the same time anyways?

He's charming I guess.. But its not a storyline I'm personally fond of. Just because its a recipe for someone getting hurt.

• Like 6

Apparently TBBT Wiki page has "updated" its information and  the summary doesn't mention any more the (delusional) doubts supposedly Penny had about her marriage after seeing Zach. Fun fact, also the comment section has been "updated", the administrator's enthusiastic posts about how awesome this "development" was for the show are not there any more...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Apparently TBBT Wiki page has "updated" its information and  the summary doesn't mention any more the (delusional) doubts supposedly Penny had about her marriage after seeing Zach. Fun fact, also the comment section has been "updated", the administrator's enthusiastic posts about how awesome this "development" was for the show are not there any more...

His name is ZoomDust16 and his comments are still there. 

7 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

His name is ZoomDust16 and his comments are still there. 

Oh, I see...I thought the AD was the guy with the red signature, he had some more comments yesterday with respect to the ones I saw today...

Thank you for the report, cammelliayao!

It sounds like a fun episode, except for the Raj subplot.

Sorry to hear about the vandalism on the wiki page. I hope that it gets resolved.
  • Like 1

Is this the first time we've ever seen such short sleeves on Sheldon's undershirt? I first thought he was only wearing a t-shirt, that looked really strange. Especially with all the ticks during their long hike he should protect himself better;-)

38 minutes ago, shamour said:

Is this the first time we've ever seen such short sleeves on Sheldon's undershirt? I first thought he was only wearing a t-shirt, that looked really strange. Especially with all the ticks during their long hike he should protect himself better;-)

That might be an older shirt--I remember that yellow undershirt, I think.

On April 6, 2016 at 1:32 PM, luminous said:

Can some of you read what's written in small letters next to some of the titles? Near "The perspiration implementation" I read "4 days-week" (maybe for the Labour day?) There's something written also next to "The perspiration implementation", but I can't read it. On the other board, there are things written next to the title of 9.20, 2.21 ("wed-fri"...and then I can't read any more) and, above all, 9.23 (again "wed-fri" and something else...)

Edited by Tensor
Removed link. Poster of the original image has removed the image.

14 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Can some of you read what's written in small letters next to some of the titles? Near "The perspiration implementation" I read "4 days-week" (maybe for the Labour day?) There's something written also next to "The perspiration implementation", but I can't read it. On the other board, there are things written next to the title of 9.20, 2.21 ("wed-fri"...and then I can't read any more) and, above all, 9.23 (again "wed-fri" and something else...)

Mirs, one of the Wed-Fri was "Melissa out".  That was during the week The Bronze hit the theaters and she was in NY for promos.  

Also I removed the link.  The original poster of that image, who is on the shows staff, removed the picture from her Instagram.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Mirs, one of the Wed-Fri was "Melissa out".  That was during the week The Bronze hit the theaters and she was in NY for promos.  

Also I removed the link.  The original poster of that image, who is on the shows staff, removed the picture from her Instagram.  

Sorry, I didn't realized that! Good catch with Melissa, I couldn't read that...

At least the show has been consistent this year. Raj is consistently a jerk and creepy. Sheldon and Amy are shown in their quirky love. Leonard and Penny are shown as a married couple that keeps secrets from each other and having little in common. Even when they have a chance for a little fun, their 'best friend' ruins it. Why does Sheldon has to ruin couples fun by dropping a secret like tonight just 'to win'. Oh he's socially awkward and doesn't know better doesn't cut it anymore. That was just mean and meant to cause trouble. Penny was once sweet and caring, this Penny is gone. Only thing left from her character that Leonard and the rest of us fell in love with is that she likes to drink and that she's had sex in every possible place in every possible way. Didn't feel there was any progress on their conflict tonight either.  If Penny's job pays so much, why hasn't she paid down her debt. The questions about their money changes from episode to episode. Seems the writers are confused, or maybe we're not supposed to pay close attention. Really wish I didn't feel this disappointed after every episode, but I do.

That's why i stop watching. For me the writers have ruined lenny beyond repair in S9. To me their marriage is a sham and I cannot justify supporting S9 lenny. I have learnt not to fall for tptb scams where they give us a bit of Lenny and we get all excited, only to be disappointed how they portray them as a married couple with all the lies, deceptions and no support. I think I'll pass on this episode just like the last 3 which I have no interest in watching.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

That's why i stop watching. For me the writers have ruined lenny beyond repair in S9. To me their marriage is a sham and I cannot justify supporting S9 lenny. I have learnt not to fall for tptb scams where they give us a bit of Lenny and we get all excited, only to be disappointed how they portray them as a married couple with all the lies, deceptions and no support. I think I'll pass on this episode just like the last 3 which I have no interest in watching.

Tonstar, like you I have stopped watching (9.15 was my last). I come here to get my TBBT 'fix' and I realise what I read in here is far more satisfying than the SC show.

• Like 2

Howard and Bernadette....with the heartbeat and Raj saying "you guys made a person"...and their looks...melted me. I started crying. Love them!!!

And of course Shamy in the tag... Perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, ajond said:
30 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Tonstar, like you I have stopped watching (9.15 was my last). I come here to get my TBBT 'fix' and I realise what I read in here is far more satisfying than the SC show.

Just like you I come on here to read all the comments about episodes featuring some lenny by the remaining few supporters. The hint for me was when maloro said they love writing lenny angst. Thats the trend they have continued the second half of this season with a vengeance. That sealed it for me.

7 minutes ago, legacy99 said:
With all the secrets leonard has kept from penny maybe the next one will be has 2 kids in new jersey

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wouldn't surprise me. Mate

Edited by Tensor
Post edited to comply with recent rules update. Derogatory towards other members.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

As the ratings continue to plummet?

I don't understand your point, all ratings are declining.  Modern Family had a 2.2 last night.  TBBT is one of only two series that have spent the entire season at 3.5 or above.  The average broadcast demo rating so far this year is 1.52, down 13% from last year.  TBBT is down 13% so far this year.  Can you point out where that is "Plummeting"?

• Like 9

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic