The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Can you reveal what we learn through the girls conversation about the relationship?  Are you talking about Shamy relationship or the one Amy has with her mother?

• Like 1

We're out. Very funny and light hearted episode.

-Episode is called the Bachelor Party Corrosion.

-Separate girls and guys plots.

-Girls at Penny's doing a mini bachelorette party. Amy makes penis shaped cookies (anatomically correct. She uses gummy worms as veins lol). They pierce Amy's ears, Penny tells her Dad she married Leonard, Amy tells her Mom she broke up with Sheldon.

-Guys kidnap Leonard and take him to Mexico for bachelor weekend. In some physicists van so that gets Sheldon somewhat on board. They get a flat and try to replace the tire. A hilarious lee-ver vs leh-var discussion ensues. They can't get one lug nut off. They try various scientific principles to get the one nut off and end up burning up the van.

They showed us the premiere episode so I didn't see episode 2. There was no added scene with Sheldon's Mom in there, so still not sure where they'll add that one. I'll be in chat in awhile to answer questions and I'll write up a summary. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :icon_cheesygrin: xx

I really like that they are doing a girls and boys episode! It will be nice to give the Shamy some breathing room right now and Sheldon is giving Amy her space. It was getting really heavy and needed some comedy! 

So excited to hear about the penis shaped cookies with gummy worms! :D

What I'm curious about is Emily and what's Raj/Emily's situation. I feel as though his story this season should be about learning to be alone and become happy with some alone time. Maybe!

Edited by What's a hickey?
  • Like 4

Just looked back at some old screen shots, and Amy has been shown wearing earrings before...

Could be clip ons... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star, I meant about Amy& her Mom's relationship. Mostly that her Mom locked her in the "sin closet" when she was bad and they're not close at all. Very little mention of Shamy or the breakup other than about how Amy was doing, changing her Facebook status and telling her Mom about the breakup.

• Like 7

I wonder how Amy "behaves" in this ep. I can understand she might be happy to get sometime away from Sheldon and having fun with Penny and Bernadette, but still might be sad over all that happened in the previous three episodes...

• Like 3

Star, I meant about Amy& her Mom's relationship. Mostly that her Mom locked her in the "sin closet" when she was bad and they're not close at all. Very little mention of Shamy or the breakup other than about how Amy was doing, changing her Facebook status and telling her Mom about the breakup. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Trina....that is why her telling her mother about the break-up seems like Amy has decided it is permanent and is moving on instead of holding out hope that she and Sheldon can reach a consensus about their relationship.  Kind of sad really.

• Like 3

Mostly that her Mom locked her in the "sin closet" when she was bad and they're not close at all.

Good lord, she still talks to her mother after that?  

• Like 4

Wow, so basically Amy's mom is a mean version of Sheldon's mom.  I wish they had mentioned Amy's father, but it's still nice to get more info about her mother.

• Like 5

Star, I meant about Amy& her Mom's relationship. Mostly that her Mom locked her in the "sin closet" when she was bad and they're not close at all. Very little mention of Shamy or the breakup other than about how Amy was doing, changing her Facebook status and telling her Mom about the breakup. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

changin her Facebook status? To what????