fitzsimmons

Information For Attending A Big Bang Theory Taping

582 posts in this topic

Posted

I's so happy to feature in the short clip <3

Posted

I's so happy to feature in the short clip <3

I was wondering if you'd notice that. ;)

Posted

I was wondering if you'd notice that. ;)

Well.. its not like you could miss me  :fi_lone_ranger:

Posted

Episode 1 and 2..

If I ever get this stupid flight booked.

Posted (edited)

i'm so excited coz i just moved to the area about a month ago (I'm living about a 10min walk away from warner bros up pass ave if you know where that is haha) and i walk past warner bros gate 2 (the entrance to tapings) every single day to get to college :) unfortunately Tuesdays i have to be at school till 6:45pm so I'm gunna try and make it to as many tapings as possible though on days off and holidays and such! I'm also starting to get to know this specific area so well so if anyone needs any help with directions or what have you...i'd be happy to help! can't wait for season 9 to finally get to make it to some tapings :D 

Edited by xxmimiaxx

Posted

i'm so excited coz i just moved to the area about a month ago (I'm living about a 10min walk away from warner bros up pass ave if you know where that is haha) and i walk past warner bros gate 2 (the entrance to tapings) every single day to get to college :) unfortunately Tuesdays i have to be at school till 6:45pm so I'm gunna try and make it to as many tapings as possible though on days off and holidays and such! I'm also starting to get to know this specific area so well so if anyone needs any help with directions or what have you...i'd be happy to help! can't wait for season 9 to finally get to make it to some tapings :D 

That's awesome, congrats! You can do what I do and just get yourself a standby to every taping just in case you happen to have a spontaneous Tuesday off; sometimes you find out a week or just a few days before that you'll be free, and by then tickets are gone! 

xxmimiaxx likes this

Posted

That's awesome, congrats! You can do what I do and just get yourself a standby to every taping just in case you happen to have a spontaneous Tuesday off; sometimes you find out a week or just a few days before that you'll be free, and by then tickets are gone! 

thats a good idea :) I'm gunna need help with all the ticket stuff coz its all new to me haha i think ill take the tuesdays off though when its important tapings like the 200th ep and try and make it to those 

fitzsimmons likes this

Posted

thats a good idea :) I'm gunna need help with all the ticket stuff coz its all new to me haha i think ill take the tuesdays off though when its important tapings like the 200th ep and try and make it to those 

Sounds good! I can definitely help with tickets, along with other members of the site here. We tend to hop in the chatroom on ticket days (listed above) so you're welcome to join us and get acquainted to the process!

xxmimiaxx likes this

Posted

Sounds good! I can definitely help with tickets, along with other members of the site here. We tend to hop in the chatroom on ticket days (listed above) so you're welcome to join us and get acquainted to the process!

awesome i will :) 

Posted

Thanks for all the info, Michy!

I will definitely try to get a ticket for ep 3, but I might need your help, guys.  :icon_redface: I'm flying to the US tomorrow (I'm from the Czech Rep) and I'm working until August 18th. I can try to change my shift from a morning one to an afternoon one (or get a day off) on July 27th, but I have no idea if I will be able to do it.

fitzsimmons likes this

Posted

Thanks for all the info, Michy!

I will definitely try to get a ticket for ep 3, but I might need your help, guys.  :icon_redface: I'm flying to the US tomorrow (I'm from the Czech Rep) and I'm working until August 18th. I can try to change my shift from a morning one to an afternoon one (or get a day off) on July 27th, but I have no idea if I will be able to do it.

I'll definitely be here to help! Just PM me the name you want on the ticket and I'll do my best. :)

Posted

michy, that was a great video i have been at a few

taping it was nice for a refresher course.

it would be great for new members that would

like to go for a taping, what they are in four.

fitzsimmons likes this

Posted

Do they ask for ID when going in? Cause my friend is 17 and she really wants to come with me to see a taping for the first episode (I'm 18) or does it even matter?

Posted

Do they ask for ID when going in? Cause my friend is 17 and she really wants to come with me to see a taping for the first episode (I'm 18) or does it even matter?

Yes, they will need to match photo ID to the name on the ticket, and you must be eighteen years old to attend. When is her birthday? Maybe she can come later in the season after she turns 18!

Posted

Yes, they will need to match photo ID to the name on the ticket, and you must be eighteen years old to attend. When is her birthday? Maybe she can come later in the season after she turns 18!

oOh ok! she will be 18 this November 18, go i guess i'll wait for her. Thank you  :shy:. (btw do they accept school ID's? She's yet to have a California ID)

Posted

oOh ok! she will be 18 this November 18, go i guess i'll wait for her. Thank you  :shy:. (btw do they accept school ID's? She's yet to have a California ID)

There should be tapings in November and December, so that might be a great time to plan. :)

I'm not sure about school IDs; I believe the photo ID must have a birth date listed so they can verify the person is over 18. If it does, I don't see why she couldn't use that. But if it doesn't specify date of birth, they may not accept it. Does she not have a driver's license? 

Posted

There should be tapings in November and December, so that might be a great time to plan. :)

I'm not sure about school IDs; I believe the photo ID must have a birth date listed so they can verify the person is over 18. If it does, I don't see why she couldn't use that. But if it doesn't specify date of birth, they may not accept it. Does she not have a driver's license? 

it does have her birthdate listed on it  :icon_cheesygrin:. Hopefully they do. She doesn't have a driver's license yet either :mosking:. but that's OK. Thank you  :shy:

Posted

it does have her birthdate listed on it  :icon_cheesygrin:. Hopefully they do. She doesn't have a driver's license yet either :mosking:. but that's OK. Thank you  :shy:

I will ask the next time I'm there and double-check to see if that's okay! Or you are always welcome to email tickets@audiencesunlimited.com to see what they recommend.

Posted

I will ask the next time I'm there and double-check to see if that's okay! Or you are always welcome to email tickets@audiencesunlimited.com to see what they recommend.

really appreciate that  ^_^

fitzsimmons likes this

Posted

I can help with the first date, I can't for the second because I will not have returned from London, yet.

Will be back to be able to help with the third taping.

No troubbbbles :D

Posted

do you know what date the 200th episode taping will be?? :) 

Denzel likes this