Jump to content

Information For Attending A Big Bang Theory Taping


Recommended Posts

Hey everybody !

My name is Louis (from France), I'm new on this forum but I've been a big fan of the Big Bang Theory for quite a while now :) It's definitely my favorite TV show.

I've been willing to attend a taping of the show and that would also be my first taping ever of any American show. One of my dreams :)

I'm a French (I hope you like them ahah) and want to come especially from Paris next month to see the taping of TBBT.

I've been reading quite all your posts and what seems likely to help me get a chance to get a ticket is to ask you for your help. I'm not used to that, especially as I don't know you guys and feel uncomfortable asking, but as I'm planning on coming by myself to the taping and from France, would someone please help me get a ticket for the taping of 2/23 ?

I will be online on 2/22 to try my best to get a guaranteed ticket for an hour and a half before 8.30 am LA time and an hour and a half after (loading up the page every minute). But I might get quite sad and really disappointed if I don't get any :(

Thanks for reading me everybody, and again sorry if my demand sounds inappropriate.

Louis

PS : I love seeing your enthusiasm while reading you guys :)

Edited by IamLKL
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In this thread, you'll find all the information you need for attending a taping of the Big Bang Theory. You can always check this first post for updated information on when tapings will be held and wh

I still can't believe I'm going to the taping tomorrow! Waiting for my flight to LA right now.  Thanks Michy once again for helping me experience one of the best days of my life for sure!

As it got closer to 830, the site was taking a long time to load between refreshing.  But I got 1 guaranteed and 1 standby.  I just got an email back and they have upgraded my husband, so I now have 2

Posted Images

5 hours ago, notchinc said:

 @IamLKL!   You should be online this coming Monday 1/25 for tickets for 2/23, not 2/22.  Good Luck!

Hey Notchinc !

That's what I thought as well but I thought I read that date somewhere (not here obviously).

At first AU only took into account the weekdays but someone said in this thread that they make now take into account the sundays ?! I think I will connect on 2/24 and 2/25 to be 100% sure :)

Thanks for your help !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, nerdforestgirl said:

I'm trying to get tickets for myself and my brother this morning for the 2/23 taping.  I was wondering if anyone was able to help me with it?

I'll be around this morning, so I can help you out. Just message me the names and email addresses of the people that need tickets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy moly, this is the closest I've gotten to getting tickets, but I keep getting an error page when submitting. I swear, the universe does not want me to attend a taping! Thank you to everyone who left advice though! It was really helpful! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DapperDreams said:

Holy moly, this is the closest I've gotten to getting tickets, but I keep getting an error page when submitting. I swear, the universe does not want me to attend a taping! Thank you to everyone who left advice though! It was really helpful! 

me too (keep getting the error), but many people said before it doesn't mean you didn't get the tickets, it's just that their site keeps freezing.

You should email audiencesunlimited and ask if you're on their  list or not! I just did

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

me too (keep getting the error), but many people said before it doesn't mean you didn't get the tickets, it's just that their site keeps freezing.

You should email audiencesunlimited and ask if you're on their  list or not! I just did

This has been the case for a while now. But this time the tickets aren't coming off the drop down menu. They've been up for almost half an hour. That makes me think that this time no information is going through at all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rule 34 said:

This has been the case for a while now. But this time the tickets aren't coming off the drop down menu. They've been up for almost half an hour. That makes me think that this time no information is going through at all.

hey thanks for the info!

i guess i'll keep submitting then...

Do you know if when booking guaranteed tickets people normally get a confirmation email with the ticket or not? when i booked a standby ticket i got an emai fine, but i've seen so many people here say they got an error message while booking the guaranteed, but their booking in fact got through...

Edited by brilliantfool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

hey thanks for the info!

i guess i'll keep submitting then...

Do you know if when booking guaranteed tickets people normally get a confirmation email with the ticket or not? when i booked a standby ticket i got an emai fine, but i've seen so many people here say they got an error message while booking the guaranteed, but their booking in fact got through...

When everything works correctly, you get a ticket on your screen and a copy in your email. Their website just can't handle the traffic it gets for TBBT tickets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I just say, I haven't faced this much stress registering for something since my freshmen year of college and trying to get into my GE classes LOL - this is so intense.

I just emailed them, figured I had nothing to lose as the site isn't even loading for me anymore. You'd think they'd have figured out a better way to do this by now. They should have something set up like Ellen, or better yet, have people submit like an application of sorts and specify what dates they're interested in, and have it be like a lotto of sorts. Is it just because TBT has a large volume of people trying for tickets that this occurs, or is this always the case? I've never really worked with Audience Unlimited before outside of TBT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rule 34 said:

When everything works correctly, you get a ticket on your screen and a copy in your email. Their website just can't handle the traffic it gets for TBBT tickets. 

thank you!
i wonder why they won't upgrade their servers or something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something is definitely wrong on their end. I've got a story running in my head where the intern who should have taken the site down when it froze up,  instead caught a hang nail in the gap between the L and K keys, panicked, tried to yank it out and instead ended up swinging the keyboard into his supervisor's nose,  blood and chaos ensue, a coffee is dumped over a computer,  an electrical fire ensues , the entire building is evacuated,  the news in lieu of no information begins reporting on a possible terror attack, helicopters arrive in the scene,  and TBBT fans continue to click refresh,  refresh, refresh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they have just answered my email that i've sent them 1 hour ago and i'm on the priority admission!!!!!!!!!! (that's guaranteed, right??!....)

*That said, i haven't noticed their email for 10 mins, and kept submitting, overall i've been submitting for 1,5 hours every 2-3 minutes and till this  moment i kept getting the same error message - so idk what's up with the website... but keep trying guys, if you still haven't got the ticket!  they're still up!

I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!

Thank you so much @notchinc and @Rule 34 for advice !!! 

Edited by brilliantfool
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

they have just answered my email that i've sent them 1 hour ago and i'm on the priority admission!!!!!!!!!! (that's guaranteed, right??!....)

*That said, i haven't noticed their email for 10 mins, and kept submitting, overall i've been submitting for 1,5 hours every 2-3 minutes and till this  moment i kept getting the same error message - so idk what's up with the website... but keep trying guys, if you still haven't got the ticket!  they're still up!

I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!

Thank you so much for everyone for advice !!! 

congrats have fun!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

they have just answered my email that i've sent them 1 hour ago and i'm on the priority admission!!!!!!!!!! (that's guaranteed, right??!....)

*That said, i haven't noticed their email for 10 mins, and kept submitting, overall i've been submitting for 1,5 hours every 2-3 minutes and till this  moment i kept getting the same error message - so idk what's up with the website... but keep trying guys, if you still haven't got the ticket!  they're still up!

I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!

Thank you so much @notchinc and @Rule 34 for advice !!! 

I just got an email as well! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Thank you to everyone who offered up advice, it's really appreciated! AHHHHHHH!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, nerdforestgirl said:

My friend called to check for me, and I supposedly have tickets for 2/23.  The site being so weird has me nervous, but I hope this worked out.

hey, can you share the number which your friend called?

I'd like to call them later as well just to make sure everything's all right, cause if i go , i'd be flying from another continent and i'm just super worried to spend so much money on plain tickets for nothing...

I mean, i got their email, but since today was so messy, i'm just worried they might have given out extra tickets or something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tensor unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.