Information For Attending A Big Bang Theory Taping

5 minutes ago, tsnt100 said:

Anyone trying to get tickets today? They were up for like 2 minutes and now the website seems offline...

I was. it is still down

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In this thread, you'll find all the information you need for attending a taping of the Big Bang Theory. You can always check this first post for updated information on when tapings will be held and wh

I still can't believe I'm going to the taping tomorrow! Waiting for my flight to LA right now.  Thanks Michy once again for helping me experience one of the best days of my life for sure!

As it got closer to 830, the site was taking a long time to load between refreshing.  But I got 1 guaranteed and 1 standby.  I just got an email back and they have upgraded my husband, so I now have 2

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, mjc45 said:

I was. it is still down

They were up again for a few minutes, were you able to submit a request? I sent one (the ticket is for a friend), but I got a timeout error, as always. 

Well, I'll say to him to send an email to them and see if it worked.

2 hours ago, tsnt100 said:

They were up again for a few minutes, were you able to submit a request? I sent one (the ticket is for a friend), but I got a timeout error, as always. 

Well, I'll say to him to send an email to them and see if it worked.

i did , but again i was time out. did not get back in,

when i did the tickets were sold out

• Like 1

I was able to get tickets as well! It was a pain in the but today, lots of crashing and error messages 

ETA: Thank you to Maddie, dana1010 and kazzie for your help

Edited by delsino
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Very excited for you. You will bring Lenny Luck:giverose:

i just try, with leonards dad going to show up.

now some fast work to move my schedule around.

• Like 3

great news, au just e-mail me i have tickets to the final.

did you email them?

yes, got my e-mail with the tickets.:icon_biggrin:

So happy for u!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What do you think the chances are with a standby ticket? I was able to get one right now as my class let out.  I tried for guaranteed this morning but the site crashed and I was unable to email until just now due to class schedules. Any help or advice would be appreciated 

20 minutes ago, Lindsay1223 said:

What do you think the chances are with a standby ticket? I was able to get one right now as my class let out.  I tried for guaranteed this morning but the site crashed and I was unable to email until just now due to class schedules. Any help or advice would be appreciated 

It's really hard to say. I think towards the end of the season, it becomes harder. If you're able to commit the full day to waiting in line, I'd say it's worth a shot. But you really wanna be one of the first few people in line to have the best chance. And even then, if a lot of VIP and guaranteed show up, they may not let many (or any) standby in. I've always gotten in on a standby (except one time when I literally decided at 1pm to even bother going and trying so obviously I was way to the back) so I'd say chances are pretty good. But like I said, there's always a risk.

• Like 2

Yeah I want to try but I have school that day. I was going to fly down but if I might not get in I can't really afford to miss class and spend that extra money

And since I'm not a split party there isn't anything they can do which I understand 

• Like 1

I also have tickets to the WB Studio tour for Sunday, so if there is any new sets I can let you guys know. I would write this in the spoiler page but I am spoiler free for now and I dont want to see any spoilers :) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, delsino said:

I also have tickets to the WB Studio tour for Sunday, so if there is any new sets I can let you guys know. I would write this in the spoiler page but I am spoiler free for now and I dont want to see any spoilers :) 

delsino, send it to me via PM and I'll post it in the Discussion thread for you.

BTW, good to see you around.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tensor said:

delsino, send it to me via PM and I'll post it in the Discussion thread for you.

BTW, good to see you around.  

Thanks! :icon_cheesygrin: I went spoiler free and I haven't been on the forum much but I might go back to spoilers right before the taping to "catch up" and then to talk about the finale :) 

• Like 1

On March 31, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Smount06 said:

Two questions.. is the episde on 4/26 the finale episode? Also, if you get there before the 90 minute prior mark and cannot park in the garage, where is a good (cheap) place to park? 

There will be spaces available at -90 mins. Parked there as normal.

20 hours ago, kazzie said:

There will be spaces available at -90 mins. Parked there as normal.

What if I want to get there in the AM to have a better chance of getting on? Where should I park then? 

23 minutes ago, Smount06 said:

What if I want to get there in the AM to have a better chance of getting on? Where should I park then? 

They have always let me in the AM. Just explain you're on standby and they normally let you in. However there has been people sent away in the past. Your best bet after that is to find a side street near by.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is slightly off topic but not sure where else to put this. Coming to LA in the Summer and planning to go on the studio tour. It might be around the time of the season premier. Can not attend the taping as our kids aren't old enough, but to see the BBT set do we need tickets for the weekend if the set is in use in the week? I'm assuming the the set is always closed off to the public week days if they are rehearsing. 

5 minutes ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

Standby tickets are available for tomorrow's taping right now!

It is weird that they're still releasing standby tickets. 'Cause there have been a lot of VIP guests for the past few weeks. There were lots of people on the priority list who didn't get in.

Edited by camelliayao

• Tensor unpinned this topic