Season 9 Wish List

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lenny Wedding( not in Vegas) after real deep soul searching between these 2...without Sheldon! They realize how much they need and want each other and they cannnot live with out each other in their li

To paraphrase Leonard Hofstadter, "After that happens, you could take an aerial tour of L.A. on your flying pig."

I wish that the damage done to Penny and Leonard by the drunken kiss be repaired.

Posted Images

They all get drunk. at the same time, And steal traffic cones.

I wrote a fanfic about L/P getting hammered on Jagerbombs in London on New years eve and woke up on New year's day with a flashing traffic cone in their room with no recollection of how it got there. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My wish list:

1. episode with Penny & Emily are forced into a girls situation where Bernadette & Amy are played against one other (with them ultimately all being friends in the end).  I wanted this mid-season this year but it didn't play out

2. Shamy drunk together.  I think the comedy in this is gold

3. Mary/Amy interaction.  Badly!

4. Leonard to stand-up a bit to both Penny & Sheldon.  I want him to have his flip out moment!! 

5. Leonard to get tenure.  He does deserve his moment in the sun and the writers have left the tenure thing hanging in the sun

6. Shamy proposal (not till the later half of the season....these crazy kids have to reconcile first of course)

7. Shamy sex (no longer coitus now).  Not till the later half of the season)

8. A classic funny group episode.  We didn't get this in season 8 and I so want this.  Like Love Car or Scavenger.  Those are great

9. Leonard/Sheldon apartment switch.  Its coming...

10. I would like to meet Penny's mom.  I see her so ditzy and a bit of a floozy.  Not sure why, but I think her mom vs. Leonard's Mom could be funny.

• Like 7

• Shamy makeup within 5 episodes of premiere or less
  • Shamy makeout - a non edited makeout ;)
  • Lenny NOT getting married in Vegas - they deserve better than that and they need to resolve the whole kiss on the boat thing.  I don't like the idea of them getting married with that hanging over them and with Penny having a heavy heart about it.
  • Lenny wedding planning.  My gut says their wedding will still be in season 10 or at the earliest end of season 9.  I want all the fluffy wedding planning stuff!
  • Shamy sex.
  • Sheldon proposing to Amy and Amy saying yes
  • More clarity and movement on living arrangements
  • Raj to realize he's happier playing the field and dumping Emily
  • Howardette baby talk (do they or do they not want them etc)

I'm sure I can think of more but those are the major ones.

• Like 4

Mostly I want to see Sheldon go ta werk. I want him to fight for Amy. Whether that means watching her get hit on hot guys or just going out of his way to say and do things to warm her twaddle, I just want to see him fight for his lady and win.

• Like 6

Penny dumps Leonard....

Penny and Sheldon have a heart to heart discussion about their former partners and figure out that they are better without them....

• Like 1

Penny dumps Leonard....

Penny and Sheldon have a heart to heart discussion about their former partners and figure out that they are better without them....

To paraphrase Leonard Hofstadter, "After that happens, you could take an aerial tour of L.A. on your flying pig."

Edited by meka3000
  • Like 8

Penny dumps Leonard....

And that would be the death knell for the show. 

• Like 7

More "unexpected" pairings with funny plot lines:

Amy-Rajesh-Wolowitz

Sheldon-Bernadette

Leonard-Bernadette

Penny-Rajesh

Penny-Amy-Bernadette-Rajesh

Sheldon-Howard

Leonard-Rajesh

Amy-Howard

Penny-Wolowitz

Amy-Rajesh

With a little bit on controversy:

Sheldon-Amy-Stuart

Sheldon-Amy-Rajesh

Sheldon-Amy-Kripke

Leonard-Penny-some other guy like Dr. Lorvis

More "unexpected" pairings with funny plot lines:

Amy-Rajesh-Wolowitz

Sheldon-Bernadette

Leonard-Bernadette

Penny-Rajesh

Penny-Amy-Bernadette-Rajesh

Sheldon-Howard

Leonard-Rajesh

Amy-Howard

Penny-Wolowitz

Amy-Rajesh

With a little bit on controversy:

Sheldon-Amy-Stuart

Sheldon-Amy-Rajesh

Sheldon-Amy-Kripke

Leonard-Penny-some other guy like Dr. Lorvis

Yes to all! Sheldon and Bernadette in  particular.

Edited by Womenneverreallyfaint

By the way, Howard's brother has intrigued me to know a little bit more about...  :shy:

And of course my secret wish is Betty White as Meemaw...

Edited by Krimis Liebhaber

1.  Another flashback.  I would like to see an Amy flashback. It would be interesting to have the guys discuss a conference they attended in the past and then have Amy say she also attended that conference and Sheldon says he almost attended the cognitive science panel Amy was a part of but chose to attend another pane. Shamy then discuss how they could have met sooner.  

2. I want Sheldon's version of Leonard's daydream from The Recombination Hypothesis.  I want the Shamy to gaze at each other the way Lenny did in that episode. 

3.  Shamy proposal and lovemaking.

4.  More of the unconventional parings. Mixing it up is necessary. This season the stories lines separated Lenny and Shamy and Ray and Howardette that it seems like whole gang no longer interacts. 

5. Lenny weeding. It's time, but I actually think Shamy will marry first.

6.  I want to see the siblings.  We hear so much about them, but never met any them, save for Sheldon's and Rays's sisters.  

7.  Leonard needs something to do.  I love Sheldon and Amy, but Sheldon has been the focus of too many story arcs.   I hope the paper Leonard published with Sheldon opens doors for him and that he gets tenure.  I want to feel invested in this character again like in the early seasons. 

8.  More focus on the careers of Amy and Bernadette.  Actually, do any of them even work anymore?   I think we need more of the science thrown back into the mix and maybe less of the geeky.

9. More on Amy's background and family.  

10.  Raj needs to find happiness.  I feel like he gets the short-end of the stick when it comes to relationships and he is actually nice guy. I hope it works out with Emily or they bring somebody who is right for him.  

11.  Howard needs to continue to pursue his PhD. 

12.  More of Sheldon as a professor.  He is actually better than he thinks. 

13.  Same growth professionally for Penny.

• Like 3

1. Short hiatus between season 8 finale and season 9 premiere.

2. Penny still with Leonard, hope get marriage. Clarify situation with that stupid drunken kiss and diamond ring, honestly conversation between them.

3. Amy and Sheldon engaged – season finale, maybe coitus.

4. We met more relatives – Penny’s Mom for example, Leonard’s Dad maybe.

5. Funny episodes like in seasons 1 – 7, definitely not like in season 8.

6. No more Penny - Sheldon scenes.

Edited by Norman
  • Like 3

Lenny Wedding( not in Vegas) after real deep soul searching between these 2...without Sheldon! They realize how much they need and want each other and they cannnot live with out each other in their lives. Yes I'm an old sappy romantic!

Edited by 4everlenny
  • Like 8

However, Lenny Wedding in Vegas would be huge surprise. Nobody would not expect that. Everyone in the network, on this forum or anothers, saying that Lenny wedding is off. So maybe writers would drop a bomb on us. Perhaps in some late episode we will see in flashback their wedding. Married Lenny solving their problem will be more complicated. I think writers would go in this direction - who knows.

• Like 2