Season 9 Wish List

bigbangsheldon

So much Leonard haters. And none of your comments make sense. It's like missing all the good things and picking on one mistake. Because that's what everyone remembers. Narrow-minded. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

so pointing out when my favorite character makes a mistake makes me a hater?  Just because i'm not a hater does not mean I'm an appologist for Leonard either.

so pointing out when my favorite character makes a mistake makes me a hater?  Just because i'm not a hater does not mean I'm an appologist for Leonard either.

You have a funny way of showing it. I don't agree with what Leonard did and I have shown my frustration on here and done with it till more info is available. People should do the same. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You have a funny way of showing it. I don't agree with what Leonard did and I have shown my frustration on here and done with it till more info is available. People should do the same. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It might be an idea to see the continuation of the story first and possibly get a fuller understanding of what happened.

• Like 2

Ok, Meka and S Hawking, believe what you will. If you think you're right, more power to you guys. I'm done trying to explain my reasoning to you since neither of you seems to understand or want to. Later.

• Like 1

My wish list:

1. episode with Penny & Emily are forced into a girls situation where Bernadette & Amy are played against one other (with them ultimately all being friends in the end).  I wanted this mid-season this year but it didn't play out

2. Shamy drunk together.  I think the comedy in this is gold

3. Mary/Amy interaction.  Badly!

4. Leonard to stand-up a bit to both Penny & Sheldon.  I want him to have his flip out moment!! 

5. Leonard to get tenure.  He does deserve his moment in the sun and the writers have left the tenure thing hanging in the sun

6. Shamy proposal (not till the later half of the season....these crazy kids have to reconcile first of course)

7. Shamy sex (no longer coitus now).  Not till the later half of the season)

8. A classic funny group episode.  We didn't get this in season 8 and I so want this.  Like Love Car or Scavenger.  Those are great

9. Leonard/Sheldon apartment switch.  Its coming...

10. I would like to meet Penny's mom.  I see her so ditzy and a bit of a floozy.  Not sure why, but I think her mom vs. Leonard's Mom could be funny.

For #10, I recall there were rumors last season that Lisa Kudrow, who played Phoebe on "Friends", was going to play Penny's mother.  It looks like that didn't materialize in time for Season 8.

Look Leonards flawed, but he has so many great qualities. It just seems some posters ignore them by using selective thinking to suit their pre conceived notions of Leonard being the villan. In this case shows degrading Leonards character as a plot device to drag out the wedding, thats all it is. 

• Like 2

With all the other characters paired up in (mostly) happy relationships, what about poor Stuart?  Please don't forget about him.  I've grown to love this character and want to see him get his "happily ever after" moment before the show wraps.  Here's my idea, how about a librarian?  They are another species in the world of geekdom that hasn't been explored.  (I, myself, am a librarian so I'm allowed to say that.) Just ask any librarian and they will tell you how prevalent comics and graphic novels are in today's library collections.  So, its only natural that Stuart could meet a cool librarian someday in his travels. BBT writers, please consider this idea!  But if you do add a librarian to your cast, please don't make her the typical shushy bun-head.  We don't shush people these days.  Well, not much. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a sucker for holiday-themed episodes, so I would really love to see a "home for the holidays" type trip, in which each of the couples goes to one of their parents' homes for Christmas. I think this would be a natural way to incorporate more characters, especially Penny's mom, Amy's family, etc. As much as I love Beverly and Mary, this episode could give screen time to those we've wanted to meet for awhile now. I don't know how long they plan to keep Shamy apart, but this could be a stepping stone for Sheldon to prove his loyalty to Amy and support her through the chaotic, holiday celebration. Plus, if Raj and Emily are still together, Howardette could accompany the couple to Emily's homestead. Although it would separate the group a bit, I think it could be really funny, while simultaneously exploring new territory!

Edited by Kev0821
  • Like 1

You cannot disregard someones past like that. Even though Leonard wasn't dating Penny at the time, it still shows that he has a past of cheating.So even though Leonard never cheated on Penny before this, he has cheated before.

And his loyalties when it comes to opposite gender are only to himself, look at how he betrayed Howard regarding Doc Stephanie.

Except Leonard did not cheat on priya. He was going to, he had an easy opportunity, he really wanted to, but in the end he could not go through with it. Because he is a good guy. And Penny knows it. That was the whole point of that episode. End of the Priya period, return of Penny.

Sorry for being off-topic.

• 2 weeks later...

After Amy, Leonard is one of my favorite characters on the show. I think of Leonard as having the voice of reason compared to the other men. At least I used to, but tptb have changed his character so much it frustrates me. I hope to see a more confident, take charge Leonard in season 9. Yes, it sucks that they had his character kiss another woman, while with Penny (drunk or not). I think if Penny can forgive Leonard and see the good in her husband, why can't others.

• Like 2

After Amy, Leonard is one of my favorite characters on the show. I think of Leonard as having the voice of reason compared to the other men. At least I used to, but tptb have changed his character so much it frustrates me. I hope to see a more confident, take charge Leonard in season 9. Yes, it sucks that they had his character kiss another woman, while with Penny (drunk or not). I think if Penny can forgive Leonard and see the good in her husband, why can't others.

I think they have to show Leonard weak and insecure now so that Sheldon will be the star because a strong willed Leonard wouldn't put up with Sheldon Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I think they have to show Leonard weak and insecure now so that Sheldon will be the star because a strong willed Leonard wouldn't put up with Sheldon Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

It's just so frustrating sometimes, I feel like Leonard can say no to Sheldon and still be a good friend. It seems now that Sheldon gets to dictate Leonard's life and he's okay with it. I miss the Shelnard relationship from seasons 1-3.

• Like 1

It's just so frustrating sometimes, I feel like Leonard can say no to Sheldon and still be a good friend. It seems now that Sheldon gets to dictate Leonard's life and he's okay with it. I miss the Shelnard relationship from seasons 1-3.

I know what you mean IMO Leonard used to be the leader of the group and it used to be funnier because he would upset Sheldon when Leonard would point out things that Sheldon did wrong with Amy. For some reason last season Sheldon became a relationship guru and the wise man Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 8.9.2015 at 5:01 AM, legacy99 said:

I know what you mean IMO Leonard used to be the leader of the group and it used to be funnier because he would upset Sheldon when Leonard would point out things that Sheldon did wrong with Amy.

For some reason last season Sheldon became a relationship guru and the wise man

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

LOL

Edited by veejay

I hope we see them talking before they get back together

I don't want none of this off screen stuff tptb are so keen on throwing in 

The off screen stuff drives me freaking crazy. That being said I don't trust TPTB

• Like 1