Season 9 Wish List

Still missing my point. If you like the old creepy Howard back. That's great. A lot of people liked the old creepy Howard better then the current Howard. No problem with that. It's when you say you want the old creepy Howard back, but with him being with Bernie too. That's not going to happen.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lenny Wedding( not in Vegas) after real deep soul searching between these 2...without Sheldon! They realize how much they need and want each other and they cannnot live with out each other in their li

To paraphrase Leonard Hofstadter, "After that happens, you could take an aerial tour of L.A. on your flying pig."

I wish that the damage done to Penny and Leonard by the drunken kiss be repaired.

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

You know im sick of "Tradational" fans bashing the current show, or fans who prefer it. S5-9 is better then 1-3 I Said it their you go haha. As for my wishes

Lenny officially move into 4B

Penny's Mother guest stars (Lisa Kudrow)

Lenny Wedding Ceremony RE Do

More Leonard/Sheldon moments, that is not Itchy Brain S7

More ensemble episodes

A Star Wars Themed episode

More Lenny Centric Plots

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎28‎:‎32‎, SRAM said:

I'm watching 'The Wheaton Reacurrence', I really wish Penny in Season 9 would find out Wheaton broke them up in season 3 to win a bowling game and bitch slap him.

I know this a whlile back. But it wsa not Wheatons fault. Yeah he is evil lol, although he is nicer these days. But he just forced the inevitable. In the long run Lenny would of broken up anyway, that was necessary. So Wheaton was a necessary evil imo.

• 1 month later...

Maybe someone mentioned this idea before: A guest appereance of Benedict Cumberbatch! He is known for his role as Sherlock but he played also Khan in Star Trek Into Darkness. This could be a wonderful episode with a lot fandom references. Mr Cumberbatch attends a signing session in Stuarts comic book store and the girls are there to catch a glimpse of "Sherlock" too. :icon_wink: He could be also a new enemy for Sheldon. (Khaaan!)

• Like 2

On 05/12/2015 at 11:31 PM, 3ku11 said:

Penny's Mother guest stars (Lisa Kudrow)

Is that because cf Friends Penny is more like Pheobe than anyone else? I always thought Phoebe was the most attractive as well as the nicest person.

On 1/11/2016 at 5:21 AM, Galaxia said:

Maybe someone mentioned this idea before: A guest appereance of Benedict Cumberbatch! He is known for his role as Sherlock but he played also Khan in Star Trek Into Darkness. This could be a wonderful episode with a lot fandom references. Mr Cumberbatch attends a signing session in Stuarts comic book store and the girls are there to catch a glimpse of "Sherlock" too. :icon_wink: He could be also a new enemy for Sheldon. (Khaaan!)

Yep! Considering many Star Trek fans didn't like him playing Khan and considering Sheldon prefers the original (with Quinto being the exception). But Benedict is sooo expensive and busy nowadays.