Season 9 Wish List

bigbangsheldon

Lenny stay in Vegas for a couple of episodes and work out all their fears and doubts WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE getting involved and influencing their feelings. Come back fully committed to marriage and without any reservations about past issues, plan the wedding THEY want, and get this damned thing done by mid season. Lennies rejoice, season 8 forgiven and forgotten, season 9 Lenny thread full of joy and happiness and free of Tensor constantly coming in to tell everyone to calm the hell down

• Like 5

1.Leonard to really explain what happened on the boat.

2. No Lenny break up

3. Amy to temporarily find someone new

4. Raj and Emily to move in together

5. Howard to scream at Bernadette and make her cry

6. Leonard to get tenure and Sheldon needing to get tested after that.

• Like 3

I'd like to see Sheldon meeting Amy's mother in person (and father, and if he's not alive, that he is mentioned).

I think Lenny will get married in Vegas. It makes sense, they have lots of awkward and cute moments, with a weird wedding they would keep that pattern. I want them to live together and have little conflicts of newlyweds, even though they've been together for a long time, it would be fun to watch.

I would like Sheldon to take Amy to Texas with him in a holiday or occasion (nephew's birthday, anything)

I want to see Sheldon propose in this season (the sooner the better)

And I'd like Howard and Bernie to "adopt" Stuart, and make him live with them permanently. 

• Like 4

NO FREAKIN' RUSHING OF STORYLINES

1. No rush to the altar for Leonard and Penny. They deserve a nice wedding and I want Leonard to work his sorry behind to prove how sorry he was and win back Penny's trust.

2. No rush to making up for Sheldon and Amy. Let my homegirl Amy get the most from her "break". Let Sheldon learn to take risks and acknowledge that having feelings are not bad and they don't interfere with your being a genius.

3. No rush to cement Raj and Emily's coupledom.

4. No rush for Wolowitz and Bernadette to kick Stuart out.

• Like 7

1. I don't want Lenny to actually get married in Vegas...not after the awkward situation they were left in during the finale. They've been endgame from Day 1 and so they deserve a bit more than just eloping in Vegas. In my opinion, Lenny will be the last couple to get married in the show.

2. Lenny will definitely now have some trust issues and I think that Leonard needs to do everything he can to win back Penny's trust and prove to her just how sorry he is. 

3. A speedy but not-too-speedy recovery for Shamy. As happy as I would be if they did resolve things in the premiere, I think it’s ultimately quite unrealistic. This needs a bit of complexity and there is so much to be explored in this particular situation. That being said, I also don’t want them to drag it out too much. Get them back by Christmas at the absolute latest.

4. Once Shamy have reconciled, of course I'd like to see the engagement, coitus, etc. The usual.

5. Raj needs to work up the courage to break up with Emily.

6. Howard and Bernadette need a bit of tension in their relationship. It's been pretty smooth-sailing these past couple of seasons, they need something to shake things up. 

7. More group episodes!!!

8. Some sort of Amy-Mary interaction. It's time.

9. Once Shamy have reconciled, I'd like another episode of Fun With Flags!!!

10. I'd like to see Stuart start dating somebody (but not Amy, for the love of god!)

1. If Lenny are going to get married, I really hope it's not in Vegas, they might solve the boat trip fiasco while in vegas (ep 1) then decide to go home. They should get married on the 200th episode.

2. I don't want shamy to get back together straight away, like in ep 1, but I don't want it to take any longer than 5 episodes. I kinda want Sheldon to beg for her back, I mean BEG, and show her how much he loves her (but no dating other people)

3. More ensemble episodes!!! The group was split in two most of s8 and I kinda hated it... Some of my favourite episodes are ensemble ones, (love car, scavenger etc.) and I kinda miss the whole gang being together

3. Shamy sex and (possibly) engagement

4. I hope Bernadette gets written like she used to be, because she's been turned into a bitch recently. What happened to her kind side?

5. I really want something good to happen to Leonard, I've felt quite sorry for him this season and he deserves something good to happen to him (maybe tenure...?)

6. Last, but not least, Stuart should get a girlfriend!!

P.S: why is Stuart in limbo between recurring character and supporting cast?

I have SO much of them. 

Lenny not rushed, not married at Vegas, a lot of time to solve their issues and then married at some nice wedding later. 

Shamy not rushed too, I don't need anyone to beg or have a new mate (the horror), but good plots can come out from this, so a few episodes, and then nice sweet reunion. Maybe  coitus or engagement later on? 

Tons of kissy faces for them. 

Raj breaking up with Emily, maybe becoming a womanizer for  some time. 

Finally using Mellisa's and Mayim's great comedic potential and let explore them outside the "girlfriend/wife of" pattern. They're also scientists and people on their own, I would like to see more of that. 

More unusual parings, more ensemble episodes. 

Introduction of some for now just mentioned family relatives. 

A LOT of funny episodes, less drama tension. 

Edited by tallin
  • Like 2

So many of us wish more ensemble episode!!! This is my main wish, too...last season there were few of them and they had a sad tone, since they mostly were a due tribute to the death of a cast member, they were very sweet in my opinion, but i miss the funny ones! In the last season there was this subdivision into two groups for the cast and this created sometimes too many subplots for a 20 minutes episodes...i wish the next season will see the cast alltogether more often!

• Like 1

Additional to many good points that were mentioned, I'd like to have a scene between Sheldon an Amy, where they cuddle. Not with a sexual subtext (not in this scene) but where it is shown, how comfortable Sheldon is when being together and in touch with Amy. Maybe half-lying on the couch while watching a film, without talking, sheldon closing his eyes to enjoy and then falling asleep because he feels so at home with Amy. *melting away*

• Like 4

My season 9 wish list:

Lenny: More Lenny working together as a couple. More kisses, physicality and having fun together. They will get through this Leonard kiss situation and will get married. Would be awesome to see Penny's mother and Wyatt in season 9 and Leonard's father too. Although I am a huge Shamy shipper, I really like Lenny. When they are having fun and being cute together like in the episode, The Graduation Transmission, it just makes me smile, they are adorably cute.

Ultimate wish for Lenny in season 9: Living together permanently by the end of the season...it's time.

Shamy: Break ending no later than episode 3. Amy and Sheldon maturing as a couple and learning to work things out by talking things through together.  Shamy proposal mid season with serious sexual tension displayed later in the season. I would love to see Mary and Amy's mother in an episode together.

Ultimate wish for Shamy in season 9: Shamy sleepovers in the same bed (PG...at first)

Howardette: Would love to see balance in their relationship. I hate to see Howard acting and being treated like a child and Bernie can be so controlling (jmho). I think it's time for Stuart to move out and Howardette to upgrade Mrs. Wolowitz's home to fit their style, but also keep Mrs. Wolowitz's memory there.

Ultimate wish for Howardette in season 9: Baby talk. No pregnancy in season 9, but I would like for them to start the conversation again.

Rajily: Need for Raj to speak up if he's having reservations about Emily. I like her and would love for her to stay around, but if we don't get to see her character develop I don't think Rajily will remain a couple.

Ultimate wish for Rajily in season 9: Emily hanging out with the group more.

Ultimate wish for season 9:

•Stuart moving out, getting his own apartment and starting to date. He's a nice guy and he deserves a good life.

•Kripke's paper to gain acknowledgement.

•More Fun with Flags episodes.

•Shamy working together at work.

•More science in the episodes.

•Is Howard still working on his Doctorate? If so, more Professor Cooper and Wolowitz classroom antics please.

•More girl nights and more comic book store and game night (just the guys).

•Mixed couple date nights. Shamy/Howardette...Rajily/Lenny (interesting).

•Amy and Howard at a Neil Diamond concert.

•Karaoke night maybe or paintball with girls vs. boys or couples.

•Balance of fun episodes and serious topics.

•Star Wars or Star Trek themed Halloween episode.

Can't wait for season 9!!!!

• Like 2

Wish list.

Shamy getting sweeter. Cliche as it seems love is sweeter the 2nd time. and Sheldon surely do things right. He might struggle coz his acts are Sheldony but he can make it up to her sweet Amy. Yay!

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

- Zack should come back
- Wil Wheaton can and has to come back
- Beverly Hofstadter has to come back (over Skype or real I don`t care)
- Amy and Raj should talk about their issues
- Penny and Leonard go to Las Vegas, Penny is still not happy about what Leonard did but they have a good time there more or less...they might drink some alcohol
  but there won´t be a wedding...they decide to do that later with all their friends and family
- Sheldon is still sad about his situation with Amy...but Leonard is still in Vegas so Sheldon talks to Howard
- Lucy should come back
- Fun With Flags has to go on!
- romantic Shamy dinner at her or his place
- Shamy dancing together again
- I wanna know who got the tenure! (Hope Leonard or Sheldon will get it)
- Penny, Amy and Bernie should have girls night again
- Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj should have a guys night with Stuart

- Bernie should make Howard do the housework more often *LOL*
- another Howard/Raj bromance moment please
- Amy should meet Sheldons meemaw
- wanna see Sheldons meemaw and she should call him moonpie
- Lisa Kudrow plays Pennys mom! Anything else is not optional!
- no babies for anyone please (its too early for that)
- more information about Pennys family/Pennys past
- Howardette baby issues

Not all of that has to happen. But I`m happy when some of it does.

• Like 3

In season 2 Penny said she has a 13 years old nephew, when they go to the Comic Book Store for the first time

Do you see Lisa Kudrow as a grandmother of a 20 years old boy and being a country woman. living in a family farm with cows and tractors?

Lisa may be Penny´s elder sister, but not her mother!

My SEASON 9 (and part S10) WISHES:

I want SHAMY engagment(ep 10 to 15) and a possible wedding by the end of season 9 (more or less Amy´s plan" in exactly four years")

Lenny not married in Vegas, but stronger than ever , living happy together and planning their wedding for season 10 (Canon couple always get married at the end of shows, at least a lot do)

Penny returning to her acting career, with a great success.(episode 200)

Sheldon driving his own car( S 9 x 3 or 4)

More information about Amy's family(her father)

Beverly and Mary together again

Leonard and Penny visiting New Jersey

Sheldon and Amy visiting Texas

A great scene between Mary and Amy( alone ), like Beverly and Penny in 3 x 11.

Sturart with Jeannie (I love them as a couple, I want a happy Stuart )

Howardette baby to be born middle season 10

SHAMY baby to be born late in season 10 ( SHAMY has to have their benign Overlord , no twins please!)

Penny and Leonard have to have their beautiful and smart babies, but at the end of the show, not before !

Kripke working with Sheldon

Howard getting his doctorate

Missy on screen again (at least in one ep)

Raj with Lucy (sorry Emily!)

New Year's Eve episode

• Like 1

The guys going to a comic convention as original Star Trek and at the last moment the girls show up to go with them dressed in uniforms.

The gang going on a road trip and another funny night, Amy and Sheldon having to share a bed, with them falling asleep at both ends but next morning they are spooning and Sheldon gets to second base.

Group paintball

I want Penny to walk into 4A for takeout night, and immediately go to sit in Leonard's lap, then steal his food.

I want something in Penny's apartment to break and her have to live with Leonard for a few episodes, and then when she goes back she takes Leonard with her.

Sheldon gets tenure and Leonard later gets Gablehauser's job as Sheldon boss.

Leonard and Sheldon almost get nominated for a Nobel for Leonard's idea which goes big.

Penny gets an part time acting job, like Emily on TBBT has.

• Like 6

1. The guys going to a comic convention as original Star Trek and at the last moment the girls show up to go with them dressed in uniforms.

2. The gang going on a road trip and another funny night, Amy and Sheldon having to share a bed, with them falling asleep at both ends but next morning they are spooning and Sheldon gets to second base.

3. Group paintball

4. I want Penny to walk into 4A for takeout night, and immediately go to sit in Leonard's lap, then steal his food.

5. I want something in Penny's apartment to break and her have to live with Leonard for a few episodes, and then when she goes back she takes Leonard with her.

6. Sheldon gets tenure and Leonard later gets Gablehauser's job as Sheldon boss.

7. Leonard and Sheldon almost get nominated for a Nobel for Leonard's idea which goes big.

8. Penny gets an part time acting job, like Emily on TBBT has.

1. There has been too much angsty not liking the significant others' interests in this show so it would be nice to see the girls get in the spirit. They complain a lot but in reality they more go their separate ways than give in to the boys so would like to see a bit of embracing the interests of the others. And the other way too. Not quite sure what Bernie is into, to be honest. That could be something for Howard to do to make up for all his childish behaviour.

2. Definitely a road trip (group episodes please)  and happy with the Shamy plot but not sure if the Love Car scenario works this time since the couples are all together now - how do Sheldon and Amy 'end up together"?

3. Paintball is pre Amy/Bernadette so ship might have sailed. But S8 did have a lot of callbacks so why not? I do like a good paintball ep, although they don't compare to the "Community' ones. Again, group episode please and more mismatched couples like Scavenger would be funny.

4. Yep, do it. Not a lot needed by the writers for that one. Just let them do it - often. Won't hurt and good payback for hurt Lennies!

5. As long as they broke it!

6. Nice payback for Leonard. Like it - but writers won't do that to Sheldon will they?

7. Nice for both, esp. Leonard. Gets Sheldon excited to get close to his life's goal then - not happening. It's almost a given Sheldon has an almost event on a regular basis so why not an almost nomination? It can't actually happen since they try to make the science world real in this show.

8. Can always cling on to that hope. Just think it makes Penny a more interesting character and the potential for real conflicts of interest between Lenny with potential acting career is far more worthwhile than forced unbelievable tension like the stupid North Sea kiss fiasco.

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind a plot line where Shamy get drunk and end up in bed together, but I would not want their first coitus to occur that way.  I think what I'd want to happen is for them to wake up, hung over, somewhat entangled with each other and, greatly embarrassed. Then they try to determine just what DID happen and that will be the funny part.

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind a plot line where Shamy get drunk and end up in bed together, but I would not want their first coitus to occur that way.

I agree, no drunken coitus, but waking up in bed together, might ease some of Sheldon's fears.

Perhaps he finds being in bed with Amy is quite enjoyable, causing him to propose shared bed sleepovers.

Plus, we've seen both Sheldon and Amy drunk and they were both hilarious in this condition. (Jim and Mayim can both do "drunk" like nobody's business!)  I can imagine that if they were drunk together it would be comedy gold!

• Like 1

I am convinced Shamy will make up and eventually move forward in their relationship. As such, for S9 I would like to see:

-More Kripke, especially prodding with Sheldon

-Amy, Mary and/or Meemaw together in the same room; Sheldon talking about Amy with his mother

-More ensemble table dinners and discussions like Leftover Thermalization

-Shamy drunk at the same time, but no drunken sex

-Sheldon to use his professorship more

-Shamy playing kissy face in her lab or his office

-Howardette allowing Stuart to be a part of the Wolowitz family, as Debbie was fond of him

-Sheldon spending more time with Howard as a friend

-Less whiny Leonard

-Professor Proton's spirit returning in Sheldon's dreams

-More info about Amy's background. Why is her father never mentioned?

-Sheldon driving, showing more attentiveness to Amy

-A return of Penny's long hair and cute hairsyles

-A more decisive Lenny toward the direction of their relationship

-Raj confronting Emily and gaining more confidence in himself as a heterosexual

-Seeing more of everyone's relatives (parents, siblings)

-More scientific experiments and games amongst/on the friends

-Wil Wheaton

Huge milestones such as Howard getting his Phd, Shelnard achieving tenure, revealing Penny's last name, and having babies would be nice but will likely be reserved toward the end of the show, which I hope will go past Season 10.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 1