Comic Con 2015: The Scoop on Big Bang Theory Season 9

fitzsimmons

Hey guys!

With Comic Con just a few days away, I thought I would make a thread where we can talk about any and all information that we get out of Comic Con about the upcoming season. Myself and @Dannii will be in attendance of the writers' panel on Friday morning at 10am and we'll be happy to post anything interesting they may say.

Is anyone else from the forum going? Will you be asking a question? I plan to ask when Sheldon bought the ring and when he planned to give it to Amy.

Anyone else have any questions you hope get asked? (Or want other attendees to ask for you?)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the sweetest human being I know. Thanks for making that effort for us. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

No problem! And if anyone else is going, or if anyone is just finding live tweets from people who are at the panel, or anything else BBT-SDCC related, please post it here! 

Many thanks to all of you for all the news you will provide us, I really appreciate!

I'd like to know if they are really planning a special event to celebrate the 200th episode. We are all kind of expecting some real twist in the show for that episode (as it happened for the 100th), I just want to be "sure"...of course I don't expect to know the details, just that our expectations will be fulfilled somehow!

Then I have a curiosity from the previous Comic-Con. Answering to some questions, Prady said that he sometimes has had big fights with  Molaro about Shamy's episodes, since at first he was not very sure that the plot was in character with  Sheldon, but then eventually Molaro convinced him and proved him wrong...I would like to know about which episode they had the biggest fight and which episode in Prady's opinion (at first, before he changed his mind) was the biggest mistake...

Wow have fun you guys...

I think I would like to ask the writers about their thought process before and while writing the season 8 finale. Were there any rewrites that happened? Were there any "heated debates" in the writers' room?

Wow have fun you guys...

I think I would like to ask the writers about their thought process before and while writing the season 8 finale. Were there any rewrites that happened? Were there any "heated debates" in the writers' room?

I'd want to know if the writers "took a marijuana" before and during the writing of the finale.

I think Mayim is free. Kunal is at Broadway , like Jim.

Michy and Danni, you lucky girls, have a lot of fun!!!

Kunal's play is done, he is back in LA.  

So looking forward to the writers panel on Friday.