The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fitzsimmons

Comic Con 2015: The Scoop on Big Bang Theory Season 9

I would like to know (from any, doesn't matter who of the writing crew) what idea they wanted to have in season 8, but was cancelled for whatever reason.

• Like 7

I hope someone asks about Amy's father.

• Like 5

Does anyone know if someone will be live tweeting from the panel?  It was great last year as I followed from my desk.

• Like 2

Well, I think we all want to know more about her father (or her past before she met Sheldon), since we know almost nothing.

• Like 3

First of all, I hope both of you have fun! Secondly, I have no specific question but maybe where they see Seasons 9- 10 heading.:icon_cheesygrin: 

• Like 5

Does anyone know if someone will be live tweeting from the panel?  It was great last year as I followed from my desk.

roxanne will :)  www.twitter.com/thebigbangbuzzz

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 4

Can you just do this for me...

whyyyyy.gif

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 6

I'll be live-posting here on the forum. If I get a signal in Ballroom 20. :laugh: 

• Like 9

I'll be live-posting here on the forum. If I get a signal in Ballroom 20. :laugh: 

You're the sweetest human being I know. Thanks for making that effort for us. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

You're the sweetest human being I know. Thanks for making that effort for us. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

No problem! And if anyone else is going, or if anyone is just finding live tweets from people who are at the panel, or anything else BBT-SDCC related, please post it here! 

Isn't a video of the panel usually available on yt the next day?

Isn't a video of the panel usually available on yt the next day?

Why get tomorrow when you can have today ;) Especially when it comes to spoilers.

• Like 5

Why get tomorrow when you can have today ;) Especially when it comes to spoilers.

And I absolutely appreciate any of those that we get.

• Like 4

Many thanks to all of you for all the news you will provide us, I really appreciate!

I'd like to know if they are really planning a special event to celebrate the 200th episode. We are all kind of expecting some real twist in the show for that episode (as it happened for the 100th), I just want to be "sure"...of course I don't expect to know the details, just that our expectations will be fulfilled somehow!

Then I have a curiosity from the previous Comic-Con. Answering to some questions, Prady said that he sometimes has had big fights with  Molaro about Shamy's episodes, since at first he was not very sure that the plot was in character with  Sheldon, but then eventually Molaro convinced him and proved him wrong...I would like to know about which episode they had the biggest fight and which episode in Prady's opinion (at first, before he changed his mind) was the biggest mistake...

• Like 5

Wow have fun you guys...

I think I would like to ask the writers about their thought process before and while writing the season 8 finale. Were there any rewrites that happened? Were there any "heated debates" in the writers' room?

• Like 3

Not sure which of the actors are available to have a guest appearance at comic con but im gonna guess with Johnny or Kunal and whichever of the ladies is free

Michy and Danni have fun!

I think Mayim is free. Kunal is at Broadway , like Jim.

Michy and Danni, you lucky girls, have a lot of fun!!!

Kunal's play is done, he is back in LA.  

So looking forward to the writers panel on Friday.

• Like 3