• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9632248/1/The-Seventy-Three-or-From-Genius-to-Sex-Genius-A-Master-Class Best Shamy sex ever written, IMO. I'll never get tired of recommending this story. I do think it's

Don't forget, reviews are a writers lifeblood Especially when writing long chapters of 10k+ words

I'm a total stick in the mud when it comes to fanfic. Anything that strays too far away from canon and it just turns me off. I could never read an AU with Shamy together, let alone one where they are

Part of me always thought they did. They are writers after all , they might enjoy reading some of it for fun.

i would get it he biggest kick if they every read something of mine.  I think it would make my year!  

• Like 2

Wasn't it Prady that tweeted about not being able to read fanfics due to legal issues? Can't say that any more.

One of my other fandoms calls us "super fans" the Crazy Internet People. I wonder what the writers really thought after reading that.

TPTB if you're reading this...  we're just doing your jobs for you since like Guiseppe, Shamy are taking it ridiculously slow. ;) 

• Like 1

Part of me always thought they did. They are writers after all , they might enjoy reading some of it for fun.

i would get it he biggest kick if they every read something of mine.  I think it would make my year!  

Me too actually.  Didn't Kaley state before that she reads fanfiction?

I wonder if they're also members of this forum?

I don't think we can prove it, but I have a suspicion that at least one was .   But they haven't signed in for at least five years, so I don't believe any are active members.  But, if they only want to read the forum, they don't need to be members. 

Yes, Kaley said she read fan fiction.  But that article was five or six years ago, not sure she's still reading it.  

• Like 1

I don't think we can prove it, but I have a suspicion that at least one was .   But they haven't signed in for at least five years, so I don't believe any are active members.  But, if they only want to read the forum, they don't need to be members. 

Yes, Kaley said she read fan fiction.  But that article was five or six years ago, not sure she's still reading it.  

OK now I'm just dying of curiosity!  I know you probably can't say....

I would love it if any of the writers read my story (just for fun!). If I were to pick one of the actors to read my story it would be John Ross Bowie, cause my story is about his character, he's super nice to all his fans, and he's a writer himself.  Although his reaction would probably be "what the hell is this??..."  lol!  

I think Mayim would be the ideal person to read a fanfic.

The way she read Amy's fanfic, in The Troll Manifestation, was incredible.

Her reading was so full of feeling.

In fact, wouldn't it be great, if the cast would record them reading some fanfics, then upload them as MP3s?

Edited by Stephen Hawking

I wrote The Post-Prom Prurience, but it's about Sheldon, not about Amy. :p

PS, do the smilies not work with the new version?  I see that a regular smilie like this seems to work-- :)

But the tongue smilie, that I use mose often, shows up as a red X...

Gorn on the Sofa wrote a really lovely Prom story called PROMises to Keep. Maybe it's that one. And it's rated T, so not too scandalous. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I think Mayim would be the ideal person to read a fanfic.

The way she read Amy's fanfic, in The Troll Manifestation, was incredible.

Her reading was so full of feeling.

In fact, wouldn't it be great, if the cast would record them reading some fanfics, then upload them as MP3s?

How about her reading with Kunal at Comic Con ? :p