The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mphs95

The Erroneous Assumption Predicament

Hi all.  Welcome to the triumvirate that is QBHazelraMPHS.  QB Maja, Hazelra7, and myself (mphs95) came together for this project with this question:

What was going through Shamy's head when Amy asks for a break?

Each chapter explores either Sheldon or Amy from a first person POV, with QB getting into Sheldon's head and Hazelra7 inside Amy's.  I am the Terry Gillium this time around, making sense of prose and injecting a sense of mphs95 goodness and baking in the Easy Bake oven of my mind.

If you all enjoy this project, there may be more in the future.....

To quote our Sheldon, that's enough of that.  Now on with the story and don't forget to review.  We need our brain candy...

Here's Chapter One:  Sheldon

FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11357431/1/The-Erroneous-Assumption-Predicament..

AO3:  http://archiveofourown.org/works/4269141/chapters/9666243

Hi all:

Here comes Chapter Two: Amy

FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11357431/2/The-Erroneous-Assumption-Predicament

AO3:  http://archiveofourown.org/works/4269141/chapters/9798105

• Like 6

Hey guys, your are just killing me, now I'm the one that can hardly breathe.
Means that what you wrote deeply affects me and my personal shamy-brake-suffering. So I would be very, very grateful for being released by fanfiction one more time.:icon_wink:

Never fear!! It seems dark now, but things will turn for our couple.  Not talking is the worst part.  QB MPHS and I ship Shamy hard core!  We will right the ship and sail it into calmer waters.  

• Like 3

I see it's rated T.

I trust that will change to M rating, at some point?

Um.... I have to check with QB.... Perhaps... 

• Like 2

I see it's rated T.

I trust that will change to M rating, at some point?

We'll see.

• Like 2

I am loving this story. Q I seriously have always loved how you write Sheldon!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am loving this story. Q I seriously have always loved how you write Sheldon!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw!!! Thank you so much! :icon_redface:

• Like 1

I loved every line of it!

Thank you for this pleasure.

Thank you!  :):):)

Edited by Maja
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting this for us MIchelle!  You are the best for Beta'ing for this!  You make sense of it all.Thank god too!  

Edited by hazelra7
  • Like 1

I am very much enjoying this. I always enjoy Maja your writing of Sheldon and it does follow similar to that car wreck/in the woods story you did. Its a good back and fourth ladies!! Cannot wait for wait happens next to Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am very much enjoying this. I always enjoy Maja your writing of Sheldon and it does follow similar to that car wreck/in the woods story you did. Its a good back and fourth ladies!! Cannot wait for wait happens next to Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are enjoying it.  Now stay on for the ride....

• Like 3