The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kerrycec03

2015 FanFic Awards help

Hey all Its that time again and as a huge thank you to all the amazing writers out there, lets celebrate them awards style!! So next week I will begin to work on the stuff for this years fanfic awards. If you'd like to help, its appreciated, just let me know and I'll start a PM. Ideally I'd like to put out the initial list by next weekend to get all the submissions them pick the top three and set up the polls so we are all set before the premiere taping ( but work is busier for me than last year but I can work on it during the evenings when my kids go to sleep). Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I could help depending on what you need help with as I haven't read that much fanfic this year but if its just the technicalities then I could probably do it.lol

Edited by bigbangsheldon

All who wrote or writes fan fiction you guys are amazing! Gonna post some which I have read and say thank thank you for making my hiatus! Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2