Hello All.  I wanted to start a thread for my new story, Six Sheldons.  At first, its seems complicated story, and I thought if any of you had questions, it might be easier to do here, rather than on PM on Fan Fic.  

I hope you like the start to this story!  It a meeting of Six Sheldons from Alternate Universes.   It takes place minutes after the finale

If you have any questions, I am here to help.  

Its going to be about 15 chapters with back stories and Epilogues for each one. Just a little recap:

Sheldon One: He is the Sheldon from the Show. This story takes place minutes after the Skype call ended from the Finale.

Sheldon Two: He is from my Big Reversal Theory: The Vixen in 4B story. You will find out how he did with Amy and how their lives are now, 6 years later.

Sheldon Three: Let's just call him happy. You will find out in chapter 3 why!

Sheldon Four: He is the polar opposite of Sheldon Three. You will find out why in Chapter 5.

Sheldon Five: This is the Sheldon from my Caustic Cohabitation Conundrum. He is the one who met Amy when he was 21 at Harvard. This is 15 years later and a lot of changes have happened.

Sheldon Six: Non-believer. His story will unfold later, but he is unlike them all.

Here is a link.  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11405562/1/Six-Sheldons

Also, here is the PIc I made for it.  The shirts are key. LOL.  

Six Sheldons.png

• Like 7

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All.  I wanted to start a thread for my new story, Six Sheldons.  At first, its seems complicated story, and I thought if any of you had questions, it might be easier to do here, rather than on

Hey guys.  I am so sorry. I have been struggling with this last chapter, and its just not ready to publish. I will get the chapter out by Wednesday.  I feel terrible about it.  I had to work over 60 h

I really liked Sheldon six so much more than show Sheldon.  Sheldon six is still smarter than everyone and is still arrogant but the way you wrote him the reader can see the caring he has to his frien

Posted Images

I like the idea of parallel worlds, this is meanful. He also needs 6 Amy to melt this.

lol

Thank you so much!  He will have to have Amy, wont he?  We will see who does and more importantly who doesnt and why.

Oh, what a intriguing and interesting story! I admire your creativity and look forward to the next chapters. But your such a talented writer anyway. I think I read all your shamy fanfictions.
Thank you very much!

That is just a wonderful compliment. Thanks so much!

Yeah, I read then, the number plot is great and totally BBT. The several Amy could be hard to define in a narrative flow.

This is really more a psychologic movie intrigue, with tough pictures as in Looper. http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages6.fanpop.com%2Fimage%2Fphotos%2F32200000%2FPromotional-Pictures-looper-32285476-3000-2000.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanpop.com%2Fclubs%2Flooper%2Fimages%2F32285476%2Ftitle%2Fpromotional-pictures-photo&h=2000&w=3000&tbnid=lkNdXJnfM5lgWM%3A&docid=ggU0DgKTZyjSsM&ei=z-O0Ve3PHcbnUu7msOAM&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=3337&page=3&start=32&ndsp=17&ved=0CLwBEK0DMChqFQoTCK3z8sj2-MYCFcazFAodbjMMzA

It should be interesting to ask why just one Amy.

:p freak

Edited by Cécile Dull
  • Like 1

They all have their own Amy.  Some more feisty than others.

• Like 1

You are you own writer, I'm just a troll.

:girlhospital:

NO you are not!!  I would love to write a separate story where all the AMY's get together and bitch about SHeldon!  LOL  I think that would be fun.

Also I loved looper!!  I love that actor so much!

• Like 1

I used the translator on FF, not really artistic but very efficient.

You really set the romantic plot.

I use google translate, but it is not good.  Better than nothing!!

Such an ingenious idea, I love your story and how you weave together your other stories into it, wonderful! I can't wait to read more about each of their backgrounds! I haven't reviewed yet but will soon:-)

• Like 1

Wow, such a intriguing premise ! First chapter was fabulous! Another ff I will refresh ten times a day the site to found out if there's update. Damn :icon_lol: Any chance you have it all written down already? :icon_cheesygrin:

Just a little tip. Could you please copy that Sheldons recap in every chapter? I guess it will be confusing a little in the beginning so we could look it up easily ? ;)

• Like 1

Wow, such a intriguing premise ! First chapter was fabulous! Another ff I will refresh ten times a day the site to found out if there's update. Damn :icon_lol: Any chance you have it all written down already? :icon_cheesygrin:

Just a little tip. Could you please copy that Sheldons recap in every chapter? I guess it will be confusing a little in the beginning so we could look it up easily ? ;)

Thank you so much!  

I do have the whole thing written out. Frankly, I had to.  With all the back stories and epilogues and conversations, I had to do it  to keep it all straight in my head!! LOL

I love that suggestion to keep the Recap with every chapter!! I will do that for sure!  I will fill in more of the recap after each chapter as you get to know more about each one.  

At first, I thought to write a story with DRASTICALLY different Sheldons.  Frankly, I dont think that is how Alternate universes work.  A subtle change here, and a turn differently there can make a change in a person, IMO.  So there wont be any rock star Sheldon's.  As Much as I would love that!  

I am so pleased you like it. I was concerned people would think it was too crazy!  Thanks for giving it a go!

I am so thrilled you like.  

• Like 1

This thread is getting odd... but thank  you Bavarian Girl!  I am so glad you like the story!  I think you will LOVE Sheldon three!! teehee!

Looking forward to it! You wrote earlier that you already finished the whole story. Do you plan to post it all before the hiatus ends? Just asking innocently...

Edited by Tripper

Could we please move past the discussion about signatures? I have a feeling there's some sort of culture clash or something lost in translation that's perhaps making an issue where there isn't one.

• Like 2

Thank you so much!  

I do have the whole thing written out. Frankly, I had to.  With all the back stories and epilogues and conversations, I had to do it  to keep it all straight in my head!! LOL

I love that suggestion to keep the Recap with every chapter!! I will do that for sure!  I will fill in more of the recap after each chapter as you get to know more about each one.  

At first, I thought to write a story with DRASTICALLY different Sheldons.  Frankly, I dont think that is how Alternate universes work.  A subtle change here, and a turn differently there can make a change in a person, IMO.  So there wont be any rock star Sheldon's.  As Much as I would love that!  

I am so pleased you like it. I was concerned people would think it was too crazy!  Thanks for giving it a go!

I am so thrilled you like.  

Jim-jim-parsons-28522127-397-592.thumb.p

You mean rock star like this? Nah. Don't care. 

Such a liar :icon_cheesygrin:

But seriously, as much as totally different Sheldon's can seem like fun, it would no longer  be Sheldon's. Why to write BBT fanfic, when we would write about complete different characters? I think you did great job and really made me eager to see what those changes are. Plus 15 years later for Sheldon five means he have teenager at home? Now that could be interesting :icon_cheesygrin:

I loved second chapter BTW ;) And thank you for adding the recap, I read it twice before reading the chapter and was like fish in the water. It helped a lot! 

Now  I will follow Bavarian and ask, Is there any chance updating will be speedy a bit? My good raising tells me not to badger, but well, I'm too excited :derisive:

• Like 1

I have just a few tweaks to do to a few chapters.s I was going to update on Wednesdays and Sundays.  I had a long discussion with my Beta, and she thought twice a week would be good time to let the readers a chance to catch up.  Are you saying you want maybe three times a week?  Hmmm....I have to look at my publish schedule.  I really want to get this story out there. I am SO excited you like!!  TEE HEE!

I agree about a "Different Sheldon"  I mean we want our Sheldon from the show!!  I think they all have similar traits to him.  I tried to keep them separate while still being "Sheldon"  I hope you guys agree as the story goes forward.  It is more a story about paths not taken or choices than COMPLETELY different Sheldons.  

Maybe one day, Rock Star Amy can find Rock Star Sheldon.  For now though, I am happy with our Shamy and their special bond  I am sucker for these two!

PS that PIC of Jim is just hot as hell!

• Like 2

Wednesday is so far away from Sunday.  How about a Friday posting?  We catch up as soon as you post.  I'm dying to hear Sheldon Four's story.  He's so mysterious.

• Like 1