Six Sheldons

hazelra7

Here you goes go!  

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11522475/5/Hypnagogia-Happenstance-Sheldon-Six-s-Story

Those of you who need a visual about how Sheldon look in this Fan fic. No too ripped, but just enough...I found this pic on the interwebs and they have a TBBT shirt on, so I thought it would help. If I could just put Jim Parson's face on this, I'd be good.  LOL

Fashion-Men-Tank-Top-The-font-b-Big-b-fo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.  I am so sorry. I have been struggling with this last chapter, and its just not ready to publish. I will get the chapter out by Wednesday.  I feel terrible about it.  I had to work over 60 hours this week at my one job, and then I had to do year end accounting for our Orange Ranch.  I hate to say it, but life got in the way of Fan Fic!  Never a good thing.  

This Wednesday, expect an update, and I hope you like it!  #coitusiscoming

15 hours ago, hazelra7 said:

Hey guys.  I am so sorry. I have been struggling with this last chapter, and its just not ready to publish. I will get the chapter out by Wednesday.  I feel terrible about it.  I had to work over 60 hours this week at my one job, and then I had to do year end accounting for our Orange Ranch.  I hate to say it, but life got in the way of Fan Fic!  Never a good thing.  

This Wednesday, expect an update, and I hope you like it!  #coitusiscoming

Take care, as long as horses are well...

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my delayed chapter. 

PS sorry to beg for reviews, but my traffic stats are down.  As far as I see, NO ONE is reading this story.  Sad face.... I hope you guys are still there?  Guys??  Guys...  *crickets

Here is the link!  Thanks again!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11522475/23/Hypnagogia-Happenstance-Sheldon-Six-s-Story

50 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

Here is my delayed chapter. 

PS sorry to beg for reviews, but my traffic stats are down.  As far as I see, NO ONE is reading this story.  Sad face.... I hope you guys are still there?  Guys??  Guys...  *crickets

Here is the link!  Thanks again!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11522475/23/Hypnagogia-Happenstance-Sheldon-Six-s-Story

Hazelra: I think traffic stats are down with FF, period. It's not you, girl!

Drat... I have (sadly, legitimate) work to do before I can go read this...  but will make sure I do before the end of the evening!