Six Sheldons

hazelra7

Just now, Beckyseyedoc said:

Hazelra: I think traffic stats are down with FF, period. It's not you, girl!

Drat... I have (sadly, legitimate) work to do before I can go read this...  but will make sure I do before the end of the evening!

Thanks for telling me that about the stats.  

I had to sneak off to post my chapter too.  It's hard to go to FF.net and this site when you have cubicle where everyone can see your screen.  Ooops almost caught!  back to work!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

Thanks for telling me that about the stats.  

I had to sneak off to post my chapter too.  It's hard to go to FF.net and this site when you have cubicle where everyone can see your screen.  Ooops almost caught!  back to work!

I'm supposed to be "better behaved," and set an example.

Let's pretend we know better... :rofl:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay folks!!  I posted the "Last" chapter of Sheldon Six!  I hope you like it!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11522475/25/Hypnagogia-Happenstance-Sheldon-Six-s-Story

I got the best review about Sheldon Six... It really sums up Spoiler Sheldon:

smoguntia chapter 4 . 21h ago

I love your story and Sheldon Six. I think from now on I call him "Spoilered Sheldon" :-) He already read the taping report and he excited waits for the day when the episode airs. And because his friends stay spoilerfree, he can't tell them what he already knows and has keep everything for himself :-)))

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hazelra7 said:

Okay folks!!  I posted the "Last" chapter of Sheldon Six!  I hope you like it!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11522475/25/Hypnagogia-Happenstance-Sheldon-Six-s-Story

I got the best review about Sheldon Six... It really sums up Spoiler Sheldon:

smoguntia chapter 4 . 21h ago

I love your story and Sheldon Six. I think from now on I call him "Spoilered Sheldon" :-) He already read the taping report and he excited waits for the day when the episode airs. And because his friends stay spoilerfree, he can't tell them what he already knows and has keep everything for himself :-)))

Your author's notes are pure gold! 

• Like 1

I really liked Sheldon six so much more than show Sheldon.  Sheldon six is still smarter than everyone and is still arrogant but the way you wrote him the reader can see the caring he has to his friends, how he appreciates things and doesn't feel entitled.  You actually came up with a truly new and improved Sheldon.  I hope we get to read more of Sheldon Six in a future story.

• Like 4

On 1/23/2016 at 8:01 AM, SRAM said:

I really liked Sheldon six so much more than show Sheldon.  Sheldon six is still smarter than everyone and is still arrogant but the way you wrote him the reader can see the caring he has to his friends, how he appreciates things and doesn't feel entitled.  You actually came up with a truly new and improved Sheldon.  I hope we get to read more of Sheldon Six in a future story.

Thank you so much!! it means the world to me that you like it!!  I might have to come back to him.  I do love him so much. I really wanted to show an evolution from Sheldon Six, cussing, angry, brute, to the sweet Sheldon on the show.  He evolved to who we love watching every week, with the babying by Leonard and Penny and less hang ups.  It was a long way to get there, 25 chapters, but that is what i was going for.  I really am thrilled you liked it!  

Still more to come.  Two more epilogues which I need to polish up!  Thanks again!

• Like 1

I can't wait to read the last chapter. I've stayed off of this thread and I'm spoiler free, because life's been overwhelming lately and I haven't been able to read my fave fics. I'm sure that you gave Six his due. I'll review once I've read it. You are amazing! x

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, hazelra7 said:

Its really over this time folks.  This is it.  Thanks again so much!  

Here is a link

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11405562/17/Six-Sheldons

Congrats on finishing this HUGE SAGA! I love it so much! I hope I will be able to read this final epilogue soon!! CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS FOR SHARING WITH ALL OF US!! With love, Regina

• Like 2

You really blew me away when you had Mary come out to talk to Sheldon Six, that ending was amazing and it went so well with the whole story.  I have to say it was one of the best endings I have read in any fanfiction before.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SRAM said:

You really blew me away when you had Mary come out to talk to Sheldon Six, that ending was amazing and it went so well with the whole story.  I have to say it was one of the best endings I have read in any fanfiction before.

Thank you so much!  I am so glad you liked it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your work! I started Six Sheldons yesterday, and I couldn't stop reading. I followed with Sheldon Six's story (he's my favourite), and Sheldon Five's next.

You're a really gifted writer, thanks so much for such wonderful stories!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2016 at 1:28 PM, chipmunk1 said:

Hi, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your work! I started Six Sheldons yesterday, and I couldn't stop reading. I followed with Sheldon Six's story (he's my favourite), and Sheldon Five's next.

You're a really gifted writer, thanks so much for such wonderful stories!

Thank you so much for your kind words!! i did love Sheldon Five so much!  He was fun to write, but I agree, Sheldon Six was my favorite too!