The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Queen Louise

age recommendation

If chinese people of the government doesn't want tBBt on programs, that's not for sexual content.

But the forum should have be forbidden for less than 12 in law.

I don't think Tripper has an age limit however I'd say most people on the site seem to be over 25. There are younger people (I am under 25) too but it doesn't seem to be the dominant age...that's just in my experience on TBBT fan pages in general over the 3.5 years I've been around. Just if you are a minor make sure you're safe in talking to people older than you, and don't feel pressured to tell them things you aren't comfortable in doing so.

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 1

what if i am over 12?

Use your own judgment--or ask your parents about it.

If you have problems with bad language or sexual overtones in comments, this board might be too adult, but most people try to use a little decorum.

If you have any real concerns, you might try to PM either Tripper or Tensor and ask one of them.

Use your own judgment--or ask your parents about it.

If you have problems with bad language or sexual overtones in comments, this board might be too adult, but most people try to use a little decorum.

If you have any real concerns, you might try to PM either Tripper or Tensor and ask one of them.

i do swear like. ALOT!!! and i dont mind the coitus which i want that to happen to shamy if they ever get back together <3

what if i am over 12?

I don't know.. the board is really PG in general. Anyway, I'd just be aware that you may be discussing with a lot of older people so just be careful. 

I think that a free com release at the simple user care can reach the +18 allowed easily.