The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kerrycec03

2015 FanFiction Awards--Nominations are open!

This is fun!  Thanks so much for all your hard work.  So what's the process to nominate.  Do I write a post, or pM you?  

Thanks!  So many great stories listed!

• Like 1

I'm excited to participate for the first time!!  Thanks to all of you for your hard work in compiling all these stories, and to all the authors for putting their hard work and dedication into writing those stories we love! :icon_cool:

Edited by Beckyseyedoc
  • Like 6

Thanks to everyone for their hard work in compiling these, the writers who wrote them, and the readers who loved them. It will be so difficult to choose!

• Like 6

I'd love to participate as well, I have never voted for fanfic before! This will be difficult to choose, though. Just one question: Is it mandatory to nominate one fanfic for each category, or can I also leave certain categories open if I don't find anything suitable?

I'm sorry, I just found the list you compiled, I hadn't even seen that earlier! Thank you so much, that must have been a lot of work! Now I might have some reading to do, I know a lot, but not everything on that list already:-)

Edited by shamour
chose misspelled
  • Like 2

Sorry again for not having read thoroughly! So I don't need to fill in something for each category and can even nominate up to 4 stories, great! Another question: Might it be a good idea to add a category "Best post-S8-finale"? Because there are plenty of stories out there dealing with that aftermath...

• Like 3

Sorry again for not having read thoroughly! So I don't need to fill in something for each category and can even nominate up to 4 stories, great! Another question: Might it be a good idea to add a category "Best post-S8-finale"? Because there are plenty of stories out there dealing with that aftermath...

We could use that idea in the Wild card slot. Happy Nominating guys! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm happy I get to participate in this. I saw the winners for 2014, and wondered how do you get to vote. There's so many fanfics and writer's I want to vote for. I cannot believe there are stories I haven't even read yet. This may be harder than I thought, thank goodness I have until August 20th.

Edited by loriparis80
grammer
  • Like 1

I'm happy I get to participate in this. I saw the winners for 2014, and wondered how do you get to vote. There's so many fanfics and writer's I want to vote for. I cannot believe there are stories I haven't even read yet. This may be harder than I thought, thank goodness I have until August 20th.

When you select who you would like to nominate, up to four for each category. Send a pm to me, kerrycec03, karyshamy, and queenfisher. Then voting begins after the nominations have been tallied. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a veteran!  That is so damn cool!  To paraphrase Sally Field, "People really like me!"

• Like 3

Hi, the list looks great! Just wondering if any of mine count, as these were published/updated since August 2014:

The Anaheim Awakening

Chiffon

The Barbarella Diversion

The Paternal Endeavour

The Automotive Malfunction

Hope they're OK - thank you!

Edited by Bella Duveen
  • Like 3

Hi, the list looks great! Just wondering if any of mine count, as these were published/updated since August 2014:

The Anaheim Awakening

Chiffon

The Barbarella Diversion

The Paternal Endeavour

The Automotive Malfuction

Hope they're OK - thank you!

I will add them right now :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

OMG!!! This is very difficult for me since I have sooooo many favourites...:rtfm:very difficult indeed! 

I'll try my best ...when fanfiction.net starts working again. ( I can't remember which were one shots! )

i have written/am writing a few penny and leonard fics... When I Met You, The Ultimate Commitment and The Personality Paradox ???? Tenayah IG @lenny_tbbt

Just a reminder for those who haven't sent the nominations yet, the deadline is tomorrow, so if you want to participate please hurry up!

well, I can't believe I'm on this list... THANKS! it was very difficult to decide because there were soooo many exceptional stories to choose from. my limited Internet access this past month has made it difficult to go back and read some stories. good luck to all!!! :):):) 

• Like 1