The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anuj97

Will there be a marriage?

In the final episode of The Big Bang Theory, Leonard and Penny were on their way to Las Vegas and Amy just said Sheldon that she needs some time while Sheldon was about to propose her ( I guess even Frodo was surprised if you know what I mean) so will there truly be anyone getting married? Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Young people today keep far the idea of wedding I think. It will stay in question for engagement, but truely I don't think. In the serie the social and affective comportment only is meanfull for Penny/Leo and Sheldon/Amy now too. It's a question of proof of love more than a demonstration of rightness.

Edited by Cécile Dull

It is almost impossible to avoid Lenny's wedding this season (they got engaged in season 7 finale..), unless TPTB broke them up (which I don't think they would), so I'll go with their wedding ideally on the 200th episode, but writers can also surprise us, making it happen at any point of season 9...As for Shamy, I don't know, I hope they get engaged this season, but before making any prediction I want to see how the "break" evolves...

Love that Lenny are married, hated that the ceremony was interrupted. Maybe later they will renew their vows or have another ceremony to include family and friends....pretty please tbtb.

Edited by loriparis80
  • Like 1

Love that Lenny are married, hated that the ceremony was interrupted. Maybe later they will renew their vows or have another ceremony to include family and friends....pretty please tbtb.

I was hoping for the same thing! <3 Please writers... Please

In "The Decoupling Fluctuation" episode, Amy confides to her girlfriends that she has a plan to marry Sheldon in four years, but don't tell him that because he is still a flight risk. -big bang wikia

OMG! So if my calculations are correct, that's season 10... :D :codemafia: :icon_redface:

They are both thinking about marriage at the same time (almost). So if ever Sheldon really is going to propose, they are both thinking of the same timeline... whoa...

-what do you guys think?