The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheldon With Glasses

Which "Big Bang" cast member would you like to meet if you had the opportunity to do so?

Which "Big Bang" cast member would you like to meet if you were given the opportunity?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Big Bang" cast member would you like to meet if you were given the opportunity?

• Jim Parsons (Sheldon)
    • Johnny Galecki (Leonard)
    • Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting (Penny)
    • Simon Helberg (Howard)
    • Kunal Nayyar (Raj)
    • Mayim Bialik (Amy)
    • Melissa Rauch (Bernadette)
    • Kevin Sussman (Stuart)
    • Other

I would pick Jim too! I would also vote for Johnny if voting for more than one person was an option. I just love the energy that both of them have and they seem like very nice and sincere people.

Edited by MsTeller

I'd have to say Kaley, only because we're about the same age (I think I'm about 9-10 months older).

Or Mayim since I'm also a female working in the science industry, and she seems really down to earth.

But I wouldn't object to meeting any of them really!

Edited by ashleyo85
  • Like 2

I've met Jim already this summer during his play. It was the highlight of my year! So I would have to say now, Mayim Bialik. She seems like a very down to Earth person and so intelligent.

• Like 1

I get the impression that Jim has a bit of a wicked sense of humor (from watching interviews posted on line), so I think he'd be the one I'd most like to sit down and have a casual conversation and a good laugh (maybe over a beer) with.

Mayim would be the one I'd be most drawn for the intellectual conversation... It's been a long time since general neuro, and I'm sure she'd "skunk" me, but I'd be thrilled to discuss her previous research (in spite of my brain bleeding out my ears at the thought of recalling that information). I think also it would be a challenging conversation, as I don't agree with everything she posts but she certainly makes me think.

Kunal Nayyer. He seems like the most down-to-earth and chilled person of the cast. I think he'd be a good person to have as a guest to a party.

Sure if I meet one I should be ill at ease, I'm a so unfunny and boring person, they all should hate me 5 min by...
I'm no Holly-sized.

I make sermons on ecology, peace in the world and wage equality between men and women. I've specify between...

Edited by Cécile Dull

Mayim Bialik.

She seems so down to earth and honest.

Plus, she's cute as a box of kittens.

Never would have guessed you'd pick Mayim hahaha :laugh: :wink:

On 2015-8-12 at 7:51 PM, ashleyo85 said:
 Never would have guessed you'd pick Mayim hahaha :laugh: :wink:

I like to surprise you lot, from time to time. :biggrin: 

Not regular cast members, but I'd also like to meet Kate Micucci and Jen Drohan.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

I would have picked Majim. But there is only one option. So I picked Mayim... I could at least keep it together (barely) with her that I could try to ask a question. While on other hand if I picked Jim, I would lose my mind... (Big crush on Jim) and might have blacked out. Oh Gosh... And would have just past the opportunity.. 

• Like 2

I would definitely pick Majim if I could; and I'm the opposite. I'd probably just stare at Mayim and be like 'I... like your...acting. Oh crap' hahaha When I was staring at her at the season finale taping and she smiled and waved at me, I almost passed out. I can't imagine actually meeting her but I would definitely take the opportunity.

• Like 1

Helburg, no contest. I'm a huge fan of his multiple talents and as stated in my intro post in the Welcome Wagon, would pay him and a charity of his choice big money to make some noise in a rehearsal studio. I say no contest, but that doesn't mean easy as I greatly admire Mayim Bialik and adore her work, and have some specific questions...

• Like 1

Jim Parsons coz he is my source of inspiration when I was so down and feeling low during applying for a job. Also Mayim Bialik coz she inspired me to go back to my old love which is the sciences.. Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2