The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kev0821

Do you watch other Chuck Lorre shows?

In addition to "Big Bang," I personally love "Mom." Anna Farris and Allison Janney are comedy gold together! Hopefully, season 2 will be released this fall on DVD! (While it isn't available for pre-order at Amazon as of this writing, rumor has it that the date has changed to Oct. 13th!) This summer, I also began binge watching "Mike & Molly" and have fallen in love with the series. Originally, I dismissed it, but it just takes some getting use to the characters and it truly is an ensemble piece. Each and every character is hilarious in his/her own right! Unfortunately, I could never get into "Two and a Half Men." What about you guys? 

Edited by Kev0821

Two and a half men is Lorres best produced show with bbt of course. Ppl give it crap here. But the first four seasons, are full of heart, and very smart and clevet writing. Thats just me, i cant get into mike and molly for some reason. Moms good, cant.stand two broke girls. 

Edited by 3ku11

Taahm best years was 1-4. Went downhill after that. My fav ep is s3, where Charlie dates a damned women who was casting spells. Am i jewish now? lol. Classic. 

I didn't know Grace Under Fire was a Chuck Lorre show.  I did enjoy it.    I did like Two and a Half Men until Charlie Sheen had his meltdown and he was replaced with Ashton Kutcher.  I do like Mike and Molly and Mom as well.

Correct me if im wrong but Dharma and Greg was a lorre produced show too. Out of the Lorre produced shows my favs by far are Taahm with Charlie, and TbbT. Although Mom has potential, its too dark for me though. 

Correct me if im wrong but Dharma and Greg was a lorre produced show too. Out of the Lorre produced shows my favs by far are Taahm with Charlie, and TbbT. Although Mom has potential, its too dark for me though. 

Yes it was. So was Cybil. All in all Chucks given us a lot of great shows.

Yes it was. So was Cybil. All in all Chucks given us a lot of great shows.

Yea these are prob my fav lorre shows that ive watched of his 

1. Two and a half Men 

2. The Big Bang Theory 

3. Dharma and Greg 

4. Mom 

5. Mike and Molly

TBBT is the only one that I made a habit out of watching the new episodes weekly.

Used to watch Dharma and Greg but not necessarily every episode.

The others I have not been interested in. TAAHM I actually loathed.

• Like 1

i watch mike & molly, have gone to a few taping 

while going to the big bang. the studios are across

from each other.

• Like 1

As much criticism as Chuck gets, he's been very successful.   He's had three shows run for five years (Mike and Molly will be entering it's sixth season), one that is in their third year, and still on (Mom) and one that ran for four years and had 12 Emmy nominations, And with TBBT set to run through it's tenth season, he will become the only Creator/Executive Producer to have two sitcoms run for ten or more years.  His shows have put up 47 seasons of sitcoms.

• Like 1

I've started watching Mom since it's been scheduled following TBBT and I've really enjoyed it.

I never watched Dharma and Greg when it first aired, but I stumbled across some reruns late at night and it was kind of fun.  What struck me the most was what's his name that played Greg because I really only knew him from Criminal Minds, where he's so grim and serious. :)

I never liked TAAHM--I never cared to hear about the sexploitations of two fairly sleazy guys and I've never been crazy about CHarlie Sheen.

I've seen a tiny bit of Mike and Molly and it seems cute, but I don't even know when it's on, so...

And 2 Broke Girls just seems crass and mean-spirited and kind of obvious.

Two Broke Girls isn't Chuck's.  It's by Michael King and Whitney Cummings. Although it is produced by WB. 

Here's the trailer for Chuck Lorre's new sitcom B Positive:

On 5/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, Kev0821 said:

Here's the trailer for Chuck Lorre's new sitcom B Positive:

Sara Rue (Dr Stephanie) is a co-star in this show.  Chuck must like her, she's been in multiple episodes of TBBT, Two and a Half Men, and Mom.   Interestingly, she was also in one episode of Blossom, in 1995.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:34 AM, Tensor said:

Sara Rue (Dr Stephanie) is a co-star in this show.  Chuck must like her, she's been in multiple episodes of TBBT, Two and a Half Men, and Mom.   Interestingly, she was also in one episode of Blossom, in 1995.

So, she's a Chuck Lorre favorite.