The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Heroes

Anyone like this show? I was a huge fan 1-3 seasons. Has to be the biggest show of all time to crash and burn haha. Always had a thing for Hayden Panettiere haha. Anyone?

• Like 1

OMG I LOVED THAT SHOW!!! I was so hooked in Season 1 and when I got to watch Season 2 I was really disappointed. I didn't bother with Season 3 :(

When it first aired the apparent self harming of Claire Bennet was too much and I did not get through the first episode.

Fast forward a number of years and my kids are older and we watch the entire series on netflicks. I don't think it lived up to the potential it might have had in season one. Like Lost it is just a disappointment by the end.

I totally loved Heroes the first 2 seasons.  It had so much potential.  But then the writing got super bad and it kind of fizzled.  It was great season 1 though.  Would have made a super interesting movie I think.

Re bumping this thread, as the reboot has come out. Watched it, it is okay. Problem is lacks the authenticity of the original.  No Claire too haha.