2015 FanFic Awards--Polls are open, VOTE NOW!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey All,   Thank you everyone who submitted their nominations.  We had quite a large batch of people who took the time and we appreciate it!! Four of us compared results to ensure accuracy, and the be

Thank you all so much for nominating me, and for voting for me. I honestly never expected to be nominated, much less *win* in any category. It's crazy how much I love these two nerds and how much fun

I'd just like to say congratulations to all of the winners. Your hard work and talent were clear. I enjoyed reading your wonderful stories.  And thank you to everyone involved in the awards. Your hard

Posted Images

• Tensor pinned and featured this topic

It was to difficult to nominate and it was even more difficult to choose. 

Thank you to EVERYONE  for nominating my stories!!!!!! It's truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, a big thanks to the dedicated people on this forum for setting up this award. The whole experience has made my year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

• Like 8

THANK YOU ALL for putting this together. It's a huge task and as a writer, I can't thank you enough for your efforts. It's an honor to be listed among veteran authors. Particularly when I've been falling down on the job lately!  Hopefully inspiration will hit and I'll have some time to do something about it :-)!  It was difficult to vote when there are so many great stories, but I did my best. Kudos to every writer out there who has ever posted a story. 

• Like 6

Thanks for all the nominations.  It means a lot.  I am particularly proud of the Spock story.  It was my catharsis after hearing about LN's death.  I am glad it helped others, too.

• Like 5

I’m thrilled and thankful to see that my stories were nominated. The fanfic community for this show has really been a lot of fun.

I’m going to procrastinate my voting because I want a chance to read at least parts of the stories I’m unfamiliar with. The whole thing is like a list of recommendations, and I don’t want to miss out. There’s been a lot of great stories this year, so it’s going to be very hard to decide what to vote for.

Thanks to all the great writers out there for the entertainment!

• Like 6

• Tensor unpinned and unfeatured this topic