The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Squonk

Hello from Squonk

I have been lurking so much I felt obliged to register as a member. I really enjoy reading so many (sometimes strong) opinions about this tv show and its characters. I hope to make some worthwhile contributions myself.

What do I like about the show you ask? Well It's pretty funny, isn't it? Entertainment all the way I say.

I do not ship any couples (I can't even believe I just used that expression). I ship stuff in real life. Like in cardboard boxes that fit in your mail box. Or in large steel 60' boxes that go on ships (o dear) and trucks and stuff.

My favorite character is Penny. Which in the context of this show (obviously) makes Leonard my hero.

I also like Frank Zappa.

And ice cream.

And my mom.

Ok that's enough.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forums, Squonk. I hope you enjoy being a member of the community. :)

Welcome to the forums, Squonk, I hope you enjoy your time here.  Please remember to check out our main site. 

Welcome!

...and you know: it's Just Another Band From L.A. (F. Zappa).
I like him too!

:shy: