The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Sweet Compounder

A Game: Predict what EP of TBBT that Shamy's a couple again

I don't know if this is in the right section, (if not, can you please move it?)

As the title suggested, this is a game to predict what episode would it be when Shamy's back to being a couple.

Rules:

1. One guess per account. You can only reply one answer/guess. And it will be posted in the very first page of the topic. (I will update it, but you can still reply to this thread anything, just make sure you only submit one answer, if you submit another one then the second or third one would be invalid.)

2. You have to guess how they will get back together. What is the scenario, and what would Amy/Sheldon do?

3. Who will initiate the getting back together? Amy or Sheldon or anyone else?

4. And WHY did you choose that episode?

Yes, answers can be repeated, because honestly, sometimes we get the same idea. But you know, it's your thing, won't you feel happier if you guessed it differently though? Cheers and Goodluck!

Use this template to join the game...

Example:

(Name) predicts episode (number) because (reason). (Amy/Sheldon or anyone else) will initiate the getting back together.

The scenario would be:

(Feel free to write anything in here.)

Let's make this more interesting, and you can suggest more rewards. :D (After all I am just a noob at this forum)

Why am I doing this? The hiatus is killing us. Honestly, we need to think ahead how they are going to get back together. Something to look forward to., Well, I honestly wanted to do that. And like to hear your thoughts too.

Anyone is welcome to join. Let's enjoy!

You can reply to this topic other than answering it - feedbacks, comments, loves, hates, etc... 

The Answers:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5 - Chrismo

Episode 6

Episode 7 - rachelshamyfan, tallin, Susana Alcira, vonmar, Kathy2611, kerrycec03

Episode 8 - A Shamy Gal, kbp, 4everlenny, katzinhatz1, mphs95, shamyyyy

Episode 9 - Flaky, kazzie, staramaria

Episode 10 - Amy Fowler, loriparis80

Episode 11 - ashleyo85

Episode 12

Episode 13 - Chiany

Episode 14 - loriparis80

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17 - BlackWhiteRose, xx sugar_mouse xx, Stephen Hawking, mjc45

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23 - JE7

Episode 24 - legacy09

Edited by The Sweet Compounder
Updated the list :)

From Episode 7 onwards and as it was Amy that initiated the break up and is dictating how much time she may need then I'm going with Amy approaching Sheldon on the whole getting back together thing

• Like 1

I would say the 200th episode(the 17th episode of the Season). Its a very special one and its perfect for Shamy to come back together again IMO. I know its a long time until then but I think Amy needs that time to think about the situation.

The anniversary of the prom episode when Sheldon told Amy he loved her for the first time. Don't know which episode that will be though. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The anniversary of the prom episode when Sheldon told Amy he loved her for the first time. Don't know which episode that will be though. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

:icon_razz:

i go with episode 8 also thats is when sheldon i luv you to amy and engaged by christmas wishful thinking

• Like 2

I believe the 200th episode is when shamy should be back together strong as ever.. they accept not having coitus yet and ready to start a new fresh relationship

the 200th episode is very important for tbbt fans

Edited by Xx sugar_mouse xX

Updated your bets. :D I think 17th would be special. But don't you think that's going to be too long for them to get back together? But then again, Lenny took them long before they get them back together. :D Anything could happen. I still don't see scenarios though, i was definitely looking forward to imaginative scenarios

Btw, thanks for those who answered and replied. :D 

Edited by The Sweet Compounder

I'm guessing 7th episode. It's the one show is moving back to Thursdays, and it's during sweeps (I think? not so sure about that), anyway I think l writers will want to have bigger story for that one. Seems impractical and not very benefiting for show to drag this out for very long. 

• Like 5

Episode 200 will be taped during middle February.

SHAMY starting to be together again as a couple episode 7 (First Thursday, First Novemeber)

Engagment ep 17 (200) and marriage on Season finale or first episode Season 10 (First coitus after marriage)

I M O

• Like 1

they got 150 on v-day(the kiss), so 200 will get back together.

h/b, l/p had to wait over a season to get marry, shamy will

take what 7 episodes:icon_rolleyes:

what episode would it be when Shamy's back to being a couple?

I'm agreeing with several other FMs, and going for the 200th.

What is the scenario, and what would Amy/Sheldon do?

I think an illness or injury. Nothing too serious, maybe the flu or a minor accident.

Who will initiate the getting back together? Amy or Sheldon or anyone else?

Neither. I suspect it'll occur gradually, without them consciously deciding to do it, as the healthy/uninjured one nurses the ill/injured one.

And WHY did you choose that episode?

The 200th is going to be the big one for the fans, just as it was with Frasier and Friends.

what episode would it be when Shamy's back to being a couple?

I'm agreeing with several other FMs, and going for the 200th.

What is the scenario, and what would Amy/Sheldon do?

I think an illness or injury. Nothing too serious, maybe the flu or a minor accident.

Who will initiate the getting back together? Amy or Sheldon or anyone else?

Neither. I suspect it'll occur gradually, without them consciously deciding to do it, as the healthy/uninjured one nurses the ill/injured one.

And WHY did you choose that episode?

The 200th is going to be the big one for the fans, just as it was with Frasier and Friends.

I'm with Hawking on this one scenario wise. Only thing I would change is the episode, I reckon they'll get back together in episode 10, gives them enough times to get passed the angry phase and the missing each other phase and for something to happen to injure/make ill one of them. I think proposal for the 200th :shy:

I'm a little torn on when the proposal should occur. Episode 200 would certainly mark a special occasion but at the same time since this is such a landmark episode, I think that a big event like a proposal would be rendered predictable :icon_neutral: I'd like to be shocked when it happens so maybe a episode before or after the 200th episode would be my preference.

I was thinking the same thing, it would be predictable if it was 200th. But well, maybe we get big news but not necessarily Shamy. :-) btw, updated the 1st page. Sent from my K012 using Tapatalk

Yes, it doesn't have to be Shamy or couple-related at all! It could for instance be a group episode that commemorates the gang's friendship. That would be so lovely.

• Like 3

1. Episode 5

2. A group get together

3. Raj

4. not really a lot stories that can be written with them not being together.

• Like 1

1. Episode 7

2. The gang throw Penny & Leonard a wedding and/or reception. 

3. Penny

4. First Thursday show, they will want to tease something big.  Also it's the first airing of TBBT during the fall 2015 sweeps period.  Make up for the crappy Lenny Vegas wedding, resolve the Shamy breakup and move on to new stories

• Like 2

Season 10 episode 2  "IN EXACTLY FOUR YEARS" (Amy to the girls in 6 x 2)

Episode 100 was Lenny Episode 150 was SHAMY

May be 200 for both couples

1. Episode 7

2. The gang throw Penny & Leonard a wedding and/or reception. 

3. Penny

4. First Thursday show, they will want to tease something big.  Also it's the first airing of TBBT during the fall 2015 sweeps period.  Make up for the crappy Lenny Vegas wedding, resolve the Shamy breakup and move on to new stories

I like this scenario and I agree it will be episode 7 and why because it will be the first sweeps and like Chrismo said earlier, there's not too much they can do with Amy without Sheldon.   I have no idea who initiates or how it happens but I think it will be E7.  

• Like 2