A Game: Predict what EP of TBBT that Shamy's a couple again

1. Episode 9

2. At a belated Lenny wedding reception during a slow dance

3. Sheldon 

4.  Wishful thinking :icon_wink:

I'm going with Episode 9.

Is not an answer too?

The magic that was Shamy is lost.

Just because you have lost touch doesn't mean everyone else has.

• Like 4

9.23 next to last episode of the season its to far away to predict how but I believe this will be a season long arc

• Like 1

I have predicted all summer that episode 7 would be when they reconcile (however, I have recently gone spoiler-free for Novemeber sweeps starting with episode 6, so whatever happens in that ep may negate this prediction :P). I just felt it would be an appropriate time and since it's the first ep airing on Thursday, it'd be a good episode to draw in viewers who may forget.

I think finally the facade between the two will just break. So far they've kind of been putting on their brave faces (even Amy) and pretending to be over the other when they're not. I think eventually Sheldon will just break down and confront Amy cuz he can't take it anymore. And they'll get into a fight and finally tell each other the things they haven't been telling each other, because we all know this is all because of a huge miscommunication.

I also like the idea of Sheldon just kissing her like she's never been kissed because he can't help it. :p

This is all just my gut, lol.

• Like 3

im gonna say 9.08 or 9.09 (probably the first one). i dont see the date with the guy getting too serious, plus amy as shown from episode 5 still has feelings for him, so i assume she will probably see the video in the next episode (towards the end), and in episode 8 they discuss the relationship and contemplate on getting back together. believe it or not, sheldon does seem to make a bit of a breakthrough in episodes 4 and 5 by acknowledging he wasn't the perfect (or even a good) boyfriend to amy, and knows she can do better. He also shows a bit of selflessness in ep 5 when he allows amy to date kripke. he only asked the two girls out due to social convention (he even tells amy this). they still have issues to address on top of this, but really the answer to this question as to "when they will get back together" will more than likely be based on which episode she sees the wil wheaton thing. i'd assume next episode, but i could be wrong. 

Edited by katzinhatz1
  • Like 3

I also like the idea of Sheldon just kissing her like she's never been kissed because he can't help it.

Or, maybe WHERE she's never been kissed before, and I don't mean Salt Lake City :-) 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

:rofl:To me, a serious Shamy shipper... they should reconsile asap. I hate seeing Shelly so lonely. I just want both to be happy... can't they just make up already? I have a perfect scenario : so Sheldon proposes and amy believes this is just his way of getting her back so he can drop her again. But then he explains that he loves her and knows that marriage won't solve their problems, but that he wants to spend the rest of his life making FWF with her 

I don't know if this is in the right section, (if not, can you please move it?)

As the title suggested, this is a game to predict what episode would it be when Shamy's back to being a couple.

Rules:

1. One guess per account. You can only reply one answer/guess. And it will be posted in the very first page of the topic. (I will update it, but you can still reply to this thread anything, just make sure you only submit one answer, if you submit another one then the second or third one would be invalid.)

2. You have to guess how they will get back together. What is the scenario, and what would Amy/Sheldon do?

3. Who will initiate the getting back together? Amy or Sheldon or anyone else?

4. And WHY did you choose that episode?

Yes, answers can be repeated, because honestly, sometimes we get the same idea. But you know, it's your thing, won't you feel happier if you guessed it differently though? Cheers and Goodluck!

Use this template to join the game...

Example:

(Name) predicts episode (number) because (reason). (Amy/Sheldon or anyone else) will initiate the getting back together.

The scenario would be:

(Feel free to write anything in here.)

Let's make this more interesting, and you can suggest more rewards. :D (After all I am just a noob at this forum)

Why am I doing this? The hiatus is killing us. Honestly, we need to think ahead how they are going to get back together. Something to look forward to., Well, I honestly wanted to do that. And like to hear your thoughts too.

Anyone is welcome to join. Let's enjoy!

You can reply to this topic other than answering it - feedbacks, comments, loves, hates, etc... 

The Answers:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5 - Chrismo

Episode 6

Episode 7 - rachelshamyfan, tallin, Susana Alcira, vonmar, Kathy2611, kerrycec03

Episode 8 - A Shamy Gal, kbp, 4everlenny,

Episode 9

Episode 10 - Amy Fowler, loriparis80

Episode 11 - ashleyo85

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17 - BlackWhiteRose, xx sugar_mouse xx, Stephen Hawking, mjc45

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

(Til what episode is season 9? Sorry :D)

I will say episode 8 with the Prom anniversary. Through meddling or happenstance Amy will see the video. She goes to find Sheldon but when she comes up empty she goes to the roof. Sheldon eventually finds out about Dave and goes to find Amy. Comes up short so he tracks her to the roof. They realize it's the anniversary of ILY and eventually talk and come together. If not that situation, one gets hurt/injured on the Prom anniversary. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Since no one (apparently) has said episode 9, I will say that is my answer. Because of what's been taped so far, I still think we need more explanation about why this break-up happened before the reconciliation, and one episode might not be enough to do both. I think either of them could initiate a reconciliation, but I think this really needs to be written as Sheldon and Amy meeting each other halfway, since some fans could argue that Amy 'settled' for Sheldon if he comes crawling back, or would question why she broke up with him in the first place if she's the one to initiate it.

• Like 2

1. Episode 9

-Thanks! You are the first ep 9 guesser... xD

I'm going with Episode 9.

Just because you have lost touch doesn't mean everyone else has.

-Good point :)

9.23 next to last episode of the season its to far away to predict how but I believe this will be a season long arc

-Whoa! You are so far... Yeah that could happen, look at lenny...

I think finally the facade between the two will just break. So far they've kind of been putting on their brave faces (even Amy) and pretending to be over the other when they're not. I think eventually Sheldon will just break down and confront Amy cuz he can't take it anymore. And they'll get into a fight and finally tell each other the things they haven't been telling each other, because we all know this is all because of a huge miscommunication.

I also like the idea of Sheldon just kissing her like she's never been kissed because he can't help it. :p

-Yesss please!!! 

oh shit, is this a spoiler free thread?

-No, this is not spoiler free. xD but it was pointed out earlier, so i put a tag of spoilers in this thread just in case. TBH i stopped reading TR, so I am kinda spoiler free... So, what you said was new to me... 

:rofl:To me, a serious Shamy shipper... they should reconsile asap. I hate seeing Shelly so lonely. I just want both to be happy... can't they just make up already? I have a perfect scenario : so Sheldon proposes and amy believes this is just his way of getting her back so he can drop her again. But then he explains that he loves her and knows that marriage won't solve their problems, but that he wants to spend the rest of his life making FWF with her 

-Awww... Thats so sweet

I will say episode 8 with the Prom anniversary. Through meddling or happenstance Amy will see the video. She goes to find Sheldon but when she comes up empty she goes to the roof. Sheldon eventually finds out about Dave and goes to find Amy. Comes up short so he tracks her to the roof.

They realize it's the anniversary of ILY and eventually talk and come together

. If not that situation, one

gets hurt/injured on the Prom anniversary

. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

- I like both the scenarios... hehe

Since no one (apparently) has said episode 9, I will say that is my answer. Because of what's been taped so far, I still think we need more explanation about why this break-up happened before the reconciliation, and one episode might not be enough to do both. I think either of them could initiate a reconciliation, but I think this really needs to be written as Sheldon and Amy meeting each other halfway, since some fans could argue that Amy 'settled' for Sheldon if he comes crawling back, or would question why she broke up with him in the first place if she's the one to initiate it.

-You are the third one, i just didn't update the list.

Edit: I'll add a pic... hehe 96bb9bf79c2f063577d7f9b5174b1d67.jpg Edited by The Sweet Compounder
List Updated! Thanks
  • Like 3

I don't think they're going to be together again before season 10 (unfortunately) :-(

I think they will be.

I'm still expecting a 10.02 wedding, as per Amy's plans, but don’t tell Sheldon. He’s still a flight risk:icon_biggrin: 

• Like 2

I say the last episode of this season because first tptb will want to keep Leonard and Sheldon together and second if Amy and Sheldon start talking again Amy will want to make sure Sheldon isn't going to back track on what he tells her Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1. 8th episode 
2. After finding out about the video/ring Amy realizes that she was wrong about Sheldon not caring about her, she sees HOW MUCH he loves her so it's a shock to her, and she just needs to talk to him because her believing he didn't care about her is the only reason why she had to hide her feelings, surpress them and stomp on them, but now with a shock she realizes she doesn't have to do that because he actually feels the same. Happily ever after =)
3. Amy initiates it
4. I don't see how they can drag this out any longer, because:
   1) episode 11 is xmas or NY episode and so far the timeline of the 7th episode is kind of july... I don't see the show having episodes 8-10 still set in summer and making a time jump of a few months between the 10th and 11th episode.. would be very weird.
But they also can't make the time jump after the intensity of the 7th episode.
So if Shamy reconcile in e8, they can make a more progressive time jumps in e9 and e10... It makes sense.
    2) the show has never acted so weird with the timeline so uness it's for the Shamy break up / character growth / make up i really see no point in doing that.
    3) timejumps aside, e7 was kind of a climax of the situtation with Sheldon getting to the bottom of his feelings, the ring being shown again, Lenny finding out and all that... This is not a drama but a comedy, so unless they intented on resolving it all in the next episode, i really see no reason why they would bring that much drama into the show.

• Like 2

This is not a drama but a comedy, so unless they intented on resolving it all in the next episode, i really see no reason why they would bring that much drama into the show.

- Exactly, THIS IS NOT A DRAMA!!! (And i shed a tear in ep 5 hallway scene) ***Btw, its official that people who have guessed Episode 1-5 are out of the game. Goodluck to those who are still in. Edit: updated list

Well, just to say my opinion, because it's unfair to enter the game at this late point after TR of episode 8

1.  I'll go with episode 9

4. It's more wishful thinking than conviction, but the sweeps thing makes sense to me and it would be so tedious to drag it out till episode 17, which would be my second guess

3. The video tape

2. Scenario where Amy gets to see the video tape where Sheldon confesses his feelings. Sheldon finds out and rushes to Amy to prevent this, but he is to late. Amy already saw it and asks him directly about his true feelings. That leads to reconciliation in only few, but very touching sentences. Due to the simple logic of sitcoms, no talk about complex reasons.

• Like 2

Well, just to say my opinion, because it's unfair to enter the game at this late point after TR of episode 8

1.  I'll go with episode 9

4. It's more wishful thinking than conviction, but the sweeps thing makes sense to me and it would be so tedious to drag it out till episode 17, which would be my second guess

3. The video tape

2. Scenario where Amy gets to see the video tape where Sheldon confesses his feelings. Sheldon finds out and rushes to Amy to prevent this, but he is to late. Amy already saw it and asks him directly about his true feelings. That leads to reconciliation in only few, but very touching sentences. Due to the simple logic of sitcoms, no talk about complex reasons.

I hope so. Just let it be over.

Also, we apparently have the same cats.

I am going with it being this year's cliffhanger and nothing coming of it.

Since no one else chose it, I am going for lucky 13.

Okay. :) 

---------------------------------------------

Updated the list. I have a feeling the writers won't give us the reconciliation yet. But i do pray they do it soon. :(